Talk to me love pt .5

Between us

Love is love. No matter how hard you try to escape it...in the end love will find its own way to you again. Just like poor Yoona who had been sitting across from her friends. Taeyeon is of course stuck with Jessica and Tiffany as always. Yoona look at them and smiled she is so happy that her friend finally admit she love the two. Yoona's eyes travelled to the two that are sweetly staring into each other's eyes.... unconsciously a single tear trickled down her cheek. 

"Yoona what do you want to eat?" Yuri ask and cut Yoona out of her trance. 

"Uhh anything you know me I love food." Yoona said and smiled like a dork to cover the pain she is keeping inside. 

"Ok why is your left cheek wet?" Seohyun said and wiped it as it is her habit to care for Yoona. But yona flinched and backed away nervously laughing. 

"I'm just glad we are all here again and even better I'm more happy everyone is so happy. Taeng finally got herself two girlfriends and you both finally together...I'm just happy." Yoona squeezed out that last word. Happy she said. If only she really is happy. But then again love find its own way to get to you. 

"Yoona?" A voice said behind her as she was staring at her friends. 

"Huh?" Yoona turned around to see the cutest gummy smile ever. 

"Oh hey Jennie what brings you here?" Yoona asked and stood up. 

"I thought I should get coffee as I am exhausted from trying to get a heart." Jennie said and smiled making sure only Yoona understand. 

"Ah oh yea so impolite of me...let me introduce you to my friends. Guys this is Jennie Taeng I'm sure you met her. This is Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany, and .... Seohyun." Yoona said. 

"Hello everyone I am Yoona's friend and my name is Jennie." Jennie bowed and flash her gummy smile to everyone. 

"Hello!" Yuri said and smiled back. 

"Is it ok if I take away your friend Yoona for a bit?" Jennie asked. 

"Yes take her away she so lonely right now." Taeng jokingly said. 

"Ok thank you I will send her back safe and sound." Jennie said and dragged Yoona away to the bathroom.

When the two got to the bathroom Jennie suddenly grabbed a towel and wiped Yoona's face. She gave Yoona a back massage confusing Yoona. 

"What are you doing?" Yoona asked dumbly. 

"I'm helping you so your friends don't notice that you have a heart disease duh!" Jennie said and without herself knowing she started crying. 

"Whoa whoa why are you crying Jennie?" Yoona said and she push Jennie to look at her in the eyes. 

"I hate you Yoona." 

.......

An: AND THATS IT FoR NOW AT LEAST A LITTLE TEASER FOR YOU ALL HEHE ITS BEEN SO LONG I APOLOGIZED FOE MY ILL MANNER AND IRRESPONSIBLE I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I CAN. PEACE