Struggles are real

Between us

"Yo Taeng looks like you better make up with them." Yuri said. 

"What for stuck with them for 3 years was already too much." Taeyeon said and cross her arms. say no but she doeant know why she have the urge to run after the girls. 

"Kim I can see in your eyes you want to follow them. Just go." Yoona said this time. 

"Argghh fine." Taeyeon answer and ran after the two girls. 

That leaves Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun alone. The atmosphere was awkward now since they too had a love triangle. Yuri being the oldest for now broke the silence. 

"Ummmm so! Should we hangout for a bit I haven't seen you two for years." Yuri said and smile. 

"Yea sure." Yoona and Seohyun both said. The three left to a café nearby. 

......

While at the café Yoona and Seohyun kept teasing each other making Yuri feel uncomfortable. She kinda feel hurt too at the same time that she isn't as close to Seohyun as Yoona. She observe the two carefully. Seohyun smile so sweetly to Yoona and joke around that sparkle in her eyes that Yuri wish was for her only. Just before she goes crazy her phone rang. 

"Hello?" This caught Yoona and Seohyun's attention. 

"Uhh ok I uhhh am with my friends rightnow if you are wondering. Oh yea ok when is it? 3? Ok pick me up later. Ok ok...ok. Wait who is coming? What!" Now that one cause everyone in the café to look their way. Yuri notice and bow politely to them. 

"OMG ITS KWON YURI!" A girl's voice echo in the cafe. 

"HOLY IT IS KWON YURI! OH GOD SHE IS SO HANDSOME AND PRETTY!" Says another girl. 

Yuri was still on the call and just finish. "Uhhhhhh guys I think I have to go now since Ummmm Hyuna is at the airport right now. I have to pick her up or she will bite me again." Yuri said awkwardly and they bid goodbyes. 

"Yoona can we follow her?" Seohyun said quietly. 

"Why?" Yoona ask she doesn't know why her heart ache a little when she think Seohyun really only love Yuri. 

"Because I am curious of who this Hyuna girl is." Seohyun said and grab her stuff. 

"But..." Yoona stop between her words because she saw Seohyun pouting. 

"Please?" Seohyun ask with puppy eyes. 

"Fine!" Yoona said and went to start her car. The two follow Yuri to the airport. 

...........

At the airport Yuri was waiting for Hyuna. She felt someone hugged her and she turn around to see her favorite person. 

"HYUNA!" Yuri shouted and hug Hyuna tight. 

'Yoona! Look they are hugging!' 

'Chill lady they might be just friends.' 

"Hyuna I missed you....its been two days already since I last saw you." Yuri said and pout cutely to the girl. 

"Awww come on baby its ok two days." Hyuna tease Yuri. 

"Ummmmm Hyuna can you help me?" Yuri ask seriously this time. 

"Yes anything for you babe." Hyuna said smiling. 

"Come closer." Yuri said and the lean in. 

'YOONA HDJSJXJEKDINS SHE IS KISSING MY YURIII.' A certain spy shouted in her whisper voice. 

'Chill it might not be what you see.' 

Yuri slowly lean back out and smile sweetly to Hyuna. "Lets go!" 

'Yoonaaaaa they are leaving quick!' 

Two spy oops I mean girls follow Yuri and one of them is poor Yoona who is being force to drive. 

..........

"Arghhhhh I can't believe she lied!" Seohyun the girl who made Yoona and Yuri weak yes she was the one who ordered Yoona around earlier. 

"She didn't lie...." yoona mumbled.

"Yes she did! She said she love me and she think of me but now she is hugging and kissing another girl!" seohyun said with tears. 

"Seohyun stop. You are hurting me. Please." yoona said and hug Seohyun. 

"What do you mean?" seohyun asked cluelessly. 

"Seohyun we just broke up...what I say is not what I feel...Yuri had been through so much I can't let her be hurt anymore...though it hurt me i can't do anything....I...I still have feelings for you." yoona said and hugged Seohyun tighter. 

"Yoona...if I could tell my heart to love someone I would tell it to love you." seohyun said. 

"Can I Uhhhhhh kids you for the last time as a closure for us?" yoona asked not sure. 

"I want that too." seohyun said and they got closer. Their lips touch and at that moment seohyun was confuse. Yoona felt her heart pound...is it because it will be their first and last kiss? Without knowing tears came out of Yoona's eyes. 

"Yoona why are you crying?" Seohyun ask innocently. 

"N-nothing sorry i..yea nothing. So we are officially over?" yoona ask with dead sad eyes. 

"I guess so...thank you for all those years you had loved me though I feel bad I coldnt love you back the way you loved me." Seohyun said. 

"Its ok I am happy I get to love an important person in my life once. Remember I love you always." Yoona said and let go of the hug. 

"I should go i forgot I have a date!" yoona said and faked a smile. 

"Ok thank you for being here." seohyun smiled. 

They bid goodbye and yoona left. Seohyun watch until she couldn't see Yoona's car anymore. Little did she know the person call Jennie is a doctor and the dear Yoona is.....

...........

"Hey Jennie." Yoona said when she saw her doctor at the café. 

"Hey Yoona how are you?" Jennie asked. 

"I am fine. So how is it have you found a heart yet?" Yoona ask and cough a bit. 

"Sorry yoona there is no heart available right now. I will work hard and find it." Jennie said. 

".....its ok....its better if you can't find any....I have nothing to live for now." Yoona said and close her eyes. 

"No yoona you still do. You still have seohyun to live for." Jennie said oblivious of the break up. 

"She was the only thing i wanted to live for but not anymore she had move on....I lost her to my best friend who didn't even have to fight for her." yoona said and tears roll down the corner of her eyes. 

"What! She what! Why but you love her so much. I have never seen you love somebody so much in your life. Yoona you dont got to die because of that." Jennie said. 

"No....I separated them too long already I can't be selfish they love each other and me in seohyun's eyes im only her friend." Yoona said wiping her tears. 

"Your love is complicated." Jennie said. 

"Yea it is." Yoona said. 

...........

"Sica-ahhhhh!" Taeyeon tried for the 100th times. 

"......" 

"Fany-ahhhhh" Taeyeon tried again. 

"....."

"You guys bring me to my limit." Taeyeon said and walked out. 

The two stare at her leave. "Tsk. Giving up already do you really hate us that much." The two think in their head. 

.........

Taeyeon came back two hours later she dragged both girls out of the house and shove them in their car. 

"Where are you taking us!" Jessica ask. 

"....." Taeyeon didn't say anything. 

Soon after an hour Taeyeon stop her car and they were at her family beach house. Taeyeon got out and open the door for the two. 

She then drag them again to the house and disappear. 

"What is she doing!" Jessica shouted but then a letter on the floor caught her eyes. She bend down and grabbed it. 

"Hey guys its Kim Tang here. Remember how we first met? Yea because of an ice cream go to the fridge." 

Jessica read it out loud. 

The two walk to the fridge and saw another paper. Tiffany read it.

"Damn at first I wished I had never met you two. But now I guess I am happy I did. Go to the back door and follow the pedals." 

The two stare at each other then did as what the paper said. They open the back door and saw little light on both side like making a pathway. There was flower pedals in the inside of the lights. The two walked down. 

The two got to a table out in the beach. And saw two blindfolds. And a paper. 

"Blindfold yourselves please?and sit down first on your degsinated chair first.." 

The two did exactly what they were told and suddenly all the lights turned off and Taeyeon walked out with a cake and two banquet of flowers. She place one in front of each girl and put the cake in the middle. She also pulled out two boxes. Place one on each side. Slowly she open both blindfolds. 

"I know I never said this before...I know I hurt you two...I know I have been mean and heartless. But today you made me realize when I about to lose you two I am hurt more than being cut or hit. So here tonight I want to ask will you be my girlfriends and my only two girlfriends." Taeyeon said so sweet. 

"Ya! How could you ask both! But of course tie we both love you and had been waiting for this for so long!" Tiffany screamed. 

"Taengoo you so sweet!" Jessica said when they both notice the boxes. They opened jet and it was a necklace. Tiffany's says "TT" Jessica's says "TJ" and Taeyeon showed hers it has "TJT" the two cried in happiness and that night the three spent as official couples.

.........

A/n: sorry kinda a messy chapter.