Beginning of 18

Between us

3 years has passed now they are seniors. Yoona got closer with Seohyun and they are officially dating. No one heard from Yuri after that day she left. Taeyeon....well officially trying to escape the two koalas. After that day the two fight more and became really clingy. They scare away girls who talk to Taeyeon. The three are the most popular since they are captain of some of the most famous sports. 

"Tae-ah don't go too close to a girl ok. I will miss you." Tiffany said with sad eyes. 

"Taengoo go and be save dont comeback too late." Jessica said and hug Taeyeon. 

"GUYS I AM JUST GOING TO A FAMILY MEETING WITH MY FAMILY." Taeyeon said and shook the two off of her. 

"Geez fine. Go die." The two said. Oh and forgot Taeyeon has gotten more nice to the two and the two also became friends again after explaining. 

"Ok bye." Taeyeon said and left laughing to herself. 

........

"Taeyeon. I want you to meet Jennie." Taeyeon's dad said and introduce taeyeon to a girl. 

"Hello I am Taeyeon. Nice to meet you Jennie." Taeyeon said with a wide smile. 

"Nice to meet you Taeyeon-ssi I hope we become friends." Jennie said and smile back. 

"Actually Taeyeon and Jennie...we actually dont want you two to be just friends...you both are engaged since you were young." Mr. Kim said seriously. 

"Appa! Why do you always do this to me?" Taeyeon ask angrily. 

".....sorry...." Was all Mr. Kim said and left. 

"Actually I can call off the engagement if you want." Jennie finally speaks. 

"Go ahead I would be really happy. Two is enough three I might kill myself." Taeyeon said and left. 

......

Taeyeon went back to her house and to her surprise it was quiet. She was too tired to even care about anything so she just went straight to her room while taking off her cloths. As soon as she open the door she saw two figure on her bed....

"Hey you're back." Tiffany said with a husky voice. 

"We want it Taengoo give it to us." Jessica said this time. 

"For god sake you two are girls why are you acting like this?!" Taeyeon exclaim in frustration. 

"Well if not for you we wont be this you idiot who told you to save butts on you laptop." Jeti said leaving Taeyeon speechless. 

"You gotta be kidding me. Not tonight." Taeyeon said and went to get her cloths. She suddenly felt hands touching her but she control herself and grabbed her cloths quickly. 

"But tie last time you did it was when we were 15." Tiffany said convincing Taeyeon. 

"That...dont even remind me of it." Taeyeon said and left. 

"Why are you in such bad mood?" Jessica asked when she notice. 

"Ok guys I have a freaking fiancé so dont make her misunderstand." Taeyeon accidently said out loud. 

"WHAT! SINCE WHEN?!" JETI shouted with their loudest tone Taeyeon has ever heard before. 

"Yea her name is Jennie. She is pretty too. Bye." Taeyeon said and went to the bathroom. 

........

Next morning Taeyeon's phone rang loudly waking Tiffany up. 

'Aishhh who call at this time.' Tiffany though and answer the phone. 

"Hello?" Tiffany answer. 

"Ummmm is this Kim Taeyeon?" The person asked. 

"Of course no. That lazy bum still hugging....YA TAEYEON!" Tiffany didn't finish and poor that person on the other side who had just went through a loud speaker that was put to maximum. 

"Hmmmmm what big mouth." Taeyeon said tiredly. 

"You hug her what about me?!" Tiffany ask forgetting about the phone. 

"What? Tiffany stop being ridiculous I was asleep I dont know who I hug." Taeyeon said. 

"Ok...oh someone is on the phone for you." Tiffany change to a happy smile. 

"What oh hello?" Taeyeon answer. 

"Looks like Kim midget still stuck with the evil twins huh." the voice that Taeyeon miss so much . 

"YA KKAB YULLLL!" Taeyeon shouted in happiness. 

"Yea midget its me miss me yet?" Yuri said on the other side. 

"Whoa is this a dream? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE PAST 3 YEARS!" Taeyeon scream waking Jessica up. 

"Uhhhh somewhere."  Yuri said and hangup. 

"YURIII!" Taeyeon shouted but the phone died. 

"Taengoo why so loud?" Jessica said when she is finally awake. 

"My baby yule called! I have to tell Yoona." Taeyeon said as she get ready quickly. 

.........

Taeyeon is now at Yoona's place. Taeyeon is just excited to tell Yoona about Yuri. 

"Yoona! Yuri called me this morning!" Taeyeon came rushing in not knocking. 

"WHAT REALLY WHAT DID SHE TELL YOU?" Yoona asked. 

"She just said she is somewhere...'WAIT SOMEWHERE!'" The two friends exclaimed and rush out to Taeyeon's car. 

"That idiot is she finally back." Yoona mumbled.

.........

A girl was walking at the park when she first talk to someone she love so much. She was just strolling around remembering three years ago how they became friends and how she doesn't have a chance with her. She is still waiting for that person even when she know it might hurt more. Suddenly she saw someone....

"Yuri?" The girl shouted to the girl who was walking on the other side.

"Seohyun?" The other girl shouted back with excitement she ran toward her. 

"Omg am I dreaming?" SEOHYUN said when she saw Yuri. 

"No you are not I am back and back for good." Yuri said and smile. 

Seohyun hug Yuri so tight and she pour all her feelings into that hug. 

"What took you so long..." Seohyun cried. 

"You know my family condition well...now I am back because believe it or not an 18 years old CEO. Of the world biggest company!" Yuri said with a big smile. 

"How did you do that?" Seohyun asked with a cute face. 

"I was hurt a lot so I learn about life and what to do...I didn't think I would get this far but I did. I think of you everytime I want to give up.....and everytime I think of you i think of what I can do when I am sitting in the office at a young age and show them i could do all the things they thought I could never do. You were my inspiration." Yuri said in a soft tone. 

"I am still waiting for you...but now I dont know Yoona has been good to me...never once she hurt me...but I still love only you and see her as a friend." Seohyun said. 

"......I already called off the engagement." Yoona who suddenly came and said out of nowhere. 

"Huh?" Seohyun ask confuse. 

"Well to be honest....I like someone else now Seohyun and I knew you love Yuri and not me. But I thought if I get you to engage with me you will love me more. I took advantage of Yuri when I know about her life...I am a bad friend. I am sorry." Yoona said with her head down while Taeyeon on the side didn't know what to do. 

"Hey Yoona I forgive you that's what friends are for." Yuri said and smile. 

"YUL HELP ME THEN! MY DAD IS PLANNING TO ENGAGE ME WITH A GIRL I DONT LOVE!" Taeyeon SHOUTED LIKE A KID MAKING EVERYONE LAUGH. 

"Aishhh who is it then." Yuri ask. 

"Jenny. Forgot her last name." Taeyeon said and Yoona's head shot up. 

"JENNIE! NO YOU CAN'T TAENG SHE IS MINE!" Yoona shouted. 

"OMG YOONA THANK GOD I WILL TELL MY DAD." Taeyeon said in relief.

"Anyways this morning I heard you still stuck with the two hotties." Yuri started. 

"DONT MENTION THOSE TWO WITCHES." Taeyeon said. 

"If we are a burden then bye we had enough too!" Jeti's turn to suddenly pop up. 

"Aishhh." Taeyeon mumbled. 

"Bye." With that they left. 

.........

a/n: writers block YALL help! Anyways there you all have fun!.