Compete not Complete

Between us

A/n: change of plan Jessica is the nice now cold later and yep the story officially begins. Sorry. Enjoy!

.........

Unlucky Taeng is really unlucky. Her class end up to be the same as Jessica and Tiffany. She was happy that her best friends Yul and Yoong were with her. She was about to sit beside Yoonyul but was pulled to a different seat. 

"I got her first!" Tiffany shouted at someone name Jessica. 

"So you pushed me and now my ankle is bleeding so she is sitting by me!" Hellsica came rushing in to save her life. 

"Wait wait Jessica your ankle is bleeding? Let me see." taeyeon said as soon as she heard about Jessica's ankle. 

"Ok here." Jessica showed Taeyeon her ankle. 

"Omg Jessica come on lets go to the infirmary." Taeyeon shouted and carry Jessica away leaving a dumbfounded Tiffany. 

Taeyeon was rushing to the infirmary so she didn't notice the smile from the girl she was carrying. Jessica who has her arms around Taeyeon's neck was smiling like a total idiot who won a grand prize. With Taeyeon great body build up she got to the infirmary in no time but to her disappointment the nurse wasn't in the room. Taeyeon didn't let that sop her though she went and grabbed the first aid kit and started treating Jessica's wound. 

"Yah! What's up with you and Tiffany I know I'm cute but you didn't have to go to this extend." Taeyeon yelled and put more pressure on the ankle. 

"Well we like you so we won't stop until you like one of us back!" Jessica said in a louder tone. 

"You dare to shout at me? Since I was born I had never been yelled at!" Taeyeon said and smack Jessica. 

"Ow!" Jessica shouted because Taeyeon have a strength of a guy. 

"Sorry sorry Jessica I didn't mean to." Taeyeon quickly rubbed the pain like it will go away by that. 

"Pwahahahaha! You are so cute!" Jessica said and pinch Taeyeon's change cheeks. 

"Fine do it yourself I am gonna go back." Taeyeon huffed and stood up. 

"Wait what about me?" Jessica whine cutely.

"Go by yourself." Taeyeon said and open the door. 

"No! You took me here you have to take me back! Please?!" Jessica use her aegyo and it worked. 

"You heavy kid." Taeyeon mumbled. 

........

The two went back into their classroom and got some whistle and shout. 

"WHOA MY FRIEND HER PRETTY QUICK EH?" It was Yuri who shouted. 

"YEA THE ICE COUPLE?" This time it was Yoona. 

"HOW ABOUT WE ZIP IT AND LISTEN?" This time jet was....THE TEACHER! 

"Sorry..." All the student said and settle down. 

The seating arrangement went Tiffany, Jessica at the back. Taeyeon and Seohyun in the middle. Yoonyul in front. 

"Why do we have to sit infront?" Yoonyul whine. 

"Because you two are noisy af so sit there." Taeyeon whisper yell to the two. 

"No we aren't....!" Yoonyul said it too loud. 

"WHAT IS IT WITH YOU TWO HUH?" The teacher's voice boom the whole room. 

"Sorry we were just saying how pretty you are you are really pretty." Yoona said and flash her killer smile. 

"Really? Ok then don't talk now I will let this one pass by." The teacher whose name is Ms. Hara.

"Geez nice one Im." YulTae mumbled and played attention. 

........

Lunch time came. Taeyeon once again was stuck between Jessica and Tiffany. YoonYul sat across from the three. Suddenly the girl from before Seohyun ask if she could join them and YoonYul both smile. Seohyun sat in between YoonYul and they started eating. 

"Tae eat this." Tiffany said and put some food on Taeyeon's plate.

"Taengoo those aren't healthy eat this instead." Jessica said and put some food on Taeyeon's plate too. 

"No Tae this is more tasty." Tiffany said and glare at Jessica. 

"Not true that's bad and taste bad mine the best." Jessica also glare back at Tiffany. 

"Guys guys chill I will eat both." Taeyeon said and eat both.

YoonYul just look at their friend with pity eyes. 'Poor Taeng stuck with two evil girls.' Yuri thought. 'Endure it for awhile Taeng they may get bored if you don't care.' Yoona thought. 

"Taeng why are they so all over you like that?" YoonYul asked pointing at Jessica and Tiffany only to earn glares. 

"Don't ask me ask them." Taeyeon said and continue eating. 

"Taeng oppa it's ok if I call you that right?" Seohyun asked with innocent eyes. 

"Of course." Taeyeon said smiling charmingly. Seohyun blushed a little. 

"Tsk." Taeyeon heard from both side. 

"What?" Taeyeon asked as she turn both side. 

"Smiling to her so warmly what a flirt." Both JeTi said.

"Whoa Taeyeon you sure got two jealous girls." YoonYul said in unison. 

"What girls I don't even know them." Taeyeon said and felt pain on both side of her stomach. 

"Ahhhh WHAT IS UP WITH YOU TWO! FIRST OF ALL ITS THE FREAKING FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND NOW THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNOW ME! SECOND OF ALL YOU GUYS ARENT MY GIRLFRIENDS SO DONT ACT LIKE ONE! THIRD I AM NOT A THING TO COMPETE WITH!" Taeyeon lost it when in her life she was never treated like this before since she was born to be in a well known family. 

"First of all we will be your soon to be girlfriend. Second of all we know you aren't a thing to compete with but we like you. Third of all you are just cute." Both JeTi said calmly. 

"Taeng oppa calm down. Lunch time is almost over you should eat more." Seohyun said innocently that cause Taeyeon to calm down. 

'I wish I can cut my hair and be like Taeng.' Yoonyul thought as they saw how seohyun is so gentle with Taeyeon. 

"Alright." Taeyeon said and start eating. 

.........

RINGGGGGGGG...

Taeyeon POV....

Finally the day is finally over! I was packing my stuff and waiting for the two dorks to hurry up since it's the first day to sign up for sports. "Yah YOONYUL hurry up we need to get there fast before my father gets here." I shouted for them but they are being flirty again. 

"Ok let's go Taengoo." Yuri said and I punch her stomach. 

"Say Taengoo again and I will give you more than that." I told her. We were walking down the hall when my two arms got capture. I thought it was Yuri and Yoona but it's my worst nightmares. Jessica and Tiffany. 

"TAENGOO~~" Why did they call me that and why are they whining.

"Don't call me that and what's with that tone?" I asked kind of annoy. 

"Can you take us home today?" They asked me and I want to run away right now. 

"Wait let go of me first." I said and they did. 

"Ok....YoonYul RUN!" I said and ran away and I know Yuri and Yoona ran after me. 

"Oh crap Taeng those two are so crazy." Yoona said as we arrive at the sport sign up place. 

"Guys you know what is lit about this school?" Yuri suddenly said. 

"Huh?" Yoona and me answer back. 

"There is basketball." Yuri smirked and I smiled. 

"Yep that one let's go." I said and us three went over to sign up. 

"I can finally get a reason for me to cut my hair short." Yoona mumbled. 

"What?" Yuri asked her. 

"I'm playing basketball." Yoona smile and we heard some screaming from behind. 

'GOSH HER SMILE!' 'She will look just as hot as Taeng!' We heard some girls screaming. 

"Aishhh we might just become kingkas." I joked. 

......

"Bye Taeng see ya tomorrow." Yoonyul both said to me. I wave back at them and went toward my dad's van. The car windows are tint so I can't see my dad inside so I open the door and to my surprise he was with....Jessica and Tiffany. 

"Dad why are they in there?" I asked. 

"Taengoo I didn't know you are a player! Playing with two cute girls! You really got dad's gene. Come on get on they gonna live with you from now on. We talked to their parents already I gave you a car." My dad said but hey I AM NOT AT A LEGAL AGE TO DRIVE PLUS I CANT LIVE ALONE. 

"Dad you don't call my that and why? I am not old enough to live on my own! I can't drive yet either!" I protest. 

"Well I will let Ms. Hyo to live with you too and Mr. Choi to be your driver." He said and I know when he do this I can't back out. 

"My live is over thanks dad." I said and went into the car. Why do I have to sit in between the two again.

......

A/N: I totally forgot about this sorry but I updated! Sorry!