Chapter 6: let's do a run away

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dahyun was walking down the sidewalk, hands in pockets, and with a gloomy expression across her face, walking towards the grocery store, mumbling Something about if her roommates so badly wanted chicken they could go buy it themselves, but apparently, taking a girl home without mentioning it and KISSING HER. + being the oldest of the trio, Equals to, having to go to the store and buy her two friends some chicken, and on top of it all, she also missed Sana already, so to say, she was slighlty annoyed was for sure.

The girl had left about 30 minutes ago, but yet, she missed her, Darn it. 


Sana was right, she was so whipped already.


And thinking about the blond girl, made her gloomy expression change to a small smile spreading over her face. 

As she was lost in her thoughts about Sana, she almost didn't notice the man walking past her, but she did in the last second and made eye contact, he had sky blue eye's and all Dahyun could think was, 'oh a foreigner' at first but after he pasted, with a rather unnecessary glare from him... she came to stop And turned around to look at him again. 

 

She got a strange feeling in her stomach, it felt like... she meet him before, but she couldn't recall from where, so she shrugged it off, and continued her trip to the grocery store, but it wouldn't last long until it came to stop again, because there she saw the girl She missed so much, sitting on the sidewalk while puffing her cheeks, she looked rather pale to.

 

"Sana!" Dahyun called, and the blonde looked up and Saw Dahyun waving at her, with her iconic big smile and Sana felt relived by just seeing Dahyun and feeling much better already. 

So she quickly got up and hugged the approaching girl. 

The sudden hug threw Dahyun off guard and she had to take a step back to hold herself up from the force of the hug, and she could feel already how Sana's body was burning up against her.  Did she caught a fever? How is that possible? she literally saw her 30 minutes ago. 

"Hey, are you okey? You're pretty hot" 
Dahyun spoke, and pulled away to look Sana in the eye, and touched her forehead but Sana just smirked weakly. 

"You think I'm hot?" Sana said and giggled because of the golden opportunity, while Dahyun just sighed.


"You really take every given chance to flirt or make a joke like that don't you?" Dahyun said as she rolled her eyes as she caressed Sana's cheek and Sana smiled once again weakly. 


"Why are you sitting on the sidewalk anyway? I knew i should have taken you home..." Dahyun continued, and Sana thought for a moment if she should tell Dahyun about the man she saw and what he had said to her or not.

"I.. i bumped into this man, and he seems strange, he said some worrying stuff to me and after that, i kinda lost all my energy... i have messaged Momo to come get me, but i guess she haven't see it..."  Sana said, sighing as she put her arms around Dahyun again.


" was it a man with blue eyes? I just past him to and he gave me an unsettled feeling as well" Dahyun said as she patted Sana's cheek gently. 

Sana eye's then winded and looked straight into Dahyun's eye's with such serious expression, it almost didn't look like the smiley and cheerful girl Dahyun gotten to know.


"Did he say anything to you?"  


"Eh? No, he just glared at me and went off, he had a bad day i assume"  Dahyun said and Sana suddenly grabbed the girls shoulders


"If you ever see him again, don't talk to him" 

Sana said, and to be honest Dahyun felt a little intimated by the way Sana seemed to have a flame in her eye's. 


"Sana unnie... what happened? Just what did that bastard say? Why would i encounter him again?"   Dahyun asked and Sana bit her lip and let go of Dahyun as she turned around. 

 

"Guess she haven't realized who he might 
be, if I'm right that is, he looks different so it's hard to tell..."

   Sana thought for herself and let out a sigh, things were so much more complicated when she was alone with their memories, really she could just tell Dahyun, but she got a feeling she shouldn't tell to much.


The blond suddenly felt a tug on her hand and then fingers intertwining with hers, given her hand a light squueze. 


"Is it something from the past?"  Dahyun asked, and Sana just nodded


"It's ok! I trust you, if you say i should avoid him, i will. So please smile, this serious Sana is kinda scary"  Dahyun joked and walked up to Sana's side, giving her a reassuring smile, with made Sana's heart flutter, making her smile right away. 

"Sorry... he just freaked me out... because if he is who i think he is, it kinda scares me" 
Sana said, and Dahyun was happy, Sana smiled again. But she wasn't satisfied, she felt Sana was still burden by it. 


"If he comes again and bother you, i punch him! Like that. Bam!"   Dahyun said and let go of Sana's hand to punch the air around them, making Sana let out a loud laugh, but then quickly kissed Dahyun's head. 


"Thank you, Dahyunie"  Sana said, and looked lovingly at the shorter girl, who took Sana's hand in hers again, satisfied with making Sana laugh.


"Let's get you home shall we?"  

 

.... .... ........

 


Avoiding that man would be harder then they thought though, because the very next day in Sana's religion class, that man walked in. 
He apparently were the schools new religion teacher, and the moment he walked in
Sana had felt chills down her spine, and snapped out from her daydreaming. 

 

The feeling of feeling sick returned, even though it had dissapeard quickly after Dahyun had taken her to her dorm and tucked her to bed, and told her to stay put until Momo would come back.

 

 

 the moment Sana had looked across classroom, he was for sure glaring at her. 

Other students notice the intense glare from him, and it was enough to make the whole room uncomfortable. 

Whispers could be heard. 


"Why is he glaring at Sana like that?" 

"Do they know each other?"


"What the hell? How dare som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter