Chapter 1: Our past is what makes us

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun's pov

 

Life is...  cruel to say, or would i say it's our fate that are cruel, or maybe it's the best thing ever, because my fate was always to meet you, Sana, my beautiful soulmate as i would call you to describe us, we are fated to meet over and over again. 

But our meetings are always on a bad note. 
Destined to fight, and destined to struggle and fight for our love in the end, because we are always different, that our love is not  accepted. That's why fate is cruel. 

Because we have it.  Yet not.

We are destined for each other, fated. but when, when will our fate be for us to be together? without it's being to late, or our lives we been assigned to being just to different for our love to be okey?

We go way back, we lived countless of lives. 

And we found each other matter what. 

Like that time we were something like Romeo and Juliet, our families and town classes being way to different, you was high class, while i was not,  i thought you had died, but you were just sleeping, i didn't know, so when you woke up, i had already passed and you did to, soon after. Taking your own life.

Or that time we both were women and it's was late century, the war between our countries was at place, and a love between two women? At that time?  And for a korean and Japanese?  We really had a death wish that life, but we didn't care, never did we care in the end, maybe it was at that time we made a promise. A promise we find each other again, in a life where we could be together.  In A fate where we didn't have to get separated because of who we were. 

We both found our self husbands that life, we had an unhappy married to someone we didn't love, because after years we got separated, we only had each other in our hearts, but we got a family, like any other.

And then we passed.   And So our new life begun .

This time as animals.

And i remember how we did got a life together, as a family's pets that is,  
only i was a eagle they kept in a cage, and you a small hamster, you were something i would normally eat, and i tried to when i had the chance, but somewhere between my tries, i couldn't.  Because i knew it was you.

My love from my past life. you died earlier then me that life, as hamsters does not live for long. 

We also lived as a dog and a cat , i a stray cat and you a loved Shiba inu with high care. 

I always passed your house for my hunt for food, you would bark at me, and i would hiss.  I hated you, dogs are annoying, you had a family while i had not. 

But those barks weren't barks of hate, no it was excitement in it, you had figured out sooner then me that it was me, that time.

While i was stubborn and didn't understand why you that dog was so obsessed with me.

But i did eventually, after you escaped to go after me that one time, i clawed at you, and you got hurt, but when i did, i felt sad, i didn't want to hurt you anymore, and i knew it was you. 

After that, i often came to your house.

But walls and gates were in the way. 

Your family saw the wound i had given you, and of course they figured it was me, so soon enough whenever they saw me, they chased me away.   Away from you, Sana. My love.

 

Another life as animals, you were  fennec fox and i was a wild rabbit, trying to survive from your claws and fangs, so that time it was you who tried to eat me, ironic isn't?  

At some times, fate was just to cruel, i took your family away from you one time, and when i came to you to take yours, i saw you sleeping so peacefully and suddenly i couldn't move, i dropped my weapon and escaped.  That life, i wanted it to end, because how could you forgive me?  You never meet me that life, but i had meet you.

Alternatively universes of lives was also a thing,  like how you been a mermaid, and i a sailor,  but you were that kind of mermaid to drown your prays, and that's what you tried on me,  but when i only had a few left breaths, your beautiful eye's winded and you let me go,  i didn't know what happened after that.  It was the only time i saw you that life.

We also had been a werewolf and vampire at some point,  but of course.  That life was impossible for us as well. 

you would live forever and kill humans to live, while i would protect the humans from things like you. 

Our love again. Was forbidden.  

You got killed by my pack to see me, and they soon killed me to, as your smell was on me.
They had found us out.


The next life i lived, i didn't find you. 

I think i lived at least 3 life without finding you, or maybe we did, only we didn't know it was each other.  I just know those lives were the most boring.

Our next life, was so blissful, it was the best so far,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter