Chapter 3: Remeber

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Due to the west and east side of the collage separation, the two girls of course did not see each other often, and both been going to that collage for two years already and yesterday had been the first time they interacted and even seen each other, it made Dahyun worried that she might not be able to give Sana her book back.

So during class she was lost in thoughts
 not getting Sana out of her mind, and she worried way to much about the book already and how to return it. 

But not only that, it was kinda hard to not think about her, especially when she be hearing whispers and some even directly asking her, if Sana was her girlfriend or if they had a some realtionship with one another.

But because Dahyun got shy about it, the rumours just got bigger then it had to.

And of course there are always those people who can't control their jealously and gets mad and heart broken. 

And bitter mumblings saying "that west b*tch will pay"  and it worried Dahyun
Just because she argued with Sana doesn't mean she won't get worried  about hearing such things, she don't want Sana to get hurt. 

After class ended, a short girl approached Dahyun. 

"Hey you coming for lunch? 

"Sorry chaeng,  i need to find uhh.. someone" Dahyun said, not wanting to mention the girls name aloud. 

"Ohh... is it Sana unnie?"  Chaeyoung said and Dahyun had to hush her down. 

"Shh! Yes, be quiet about that will you? Haven't you heard the bad rumours?"  Dahyun said sighing

"Bad? I only heard people shipping you now saying you two would be a power couple and could  end the stupid rivalry between the two sides might end" chaeyoung said as she took the seat in front of Dahyun watching her 

"They ship us..? So either they hate it or love it.... but Ugh anyway what do you expect? This school pretty much force it to be a rivalry  with all the grade comparison and all competition they throw at us"   Dahyun said and started to get up. 

"How old is Sana by the way? You called her unnie"   

"She's 22 so you should address her like that as well as you are 20"  Chaeyoung replied

"Ohh.. guess i should, it's hard knowing when all ages are different for classes depending when you got in"  Dahyun explained quickly 

"But i really should start looking for her, i have something that's hers "  Dahyun then added and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Okey, good luck unnie!"  Chaeyoung said and waved. 

 

When Dahyun got outside, walking around the campus looking for the girl she didn't expect to find her, but when she had walked past the sports field she saw a familiar blond hair and another couple of girls, so she took her guess and started to head over, and when she got closer she saw the three girls ganging up on the blond, with happened to be just Sana, but then she spotted some red paint in one of the girls hands, and they were all east students, and she recognised them as some of her fans, and one thing clicked with the other, and Dahyun dropped her bag and sprinted over to them, stopping them from whatever they planned.


Sana saw the east student swing the red paint at her, and so she flinched, closing her eye's and threw her arms up to shield herself from the wet paint that supposedly was going to hit her, But it didn't. 

Sana opened her eye's and saw someone else had shield her, standing in front of her so it had prevent her from getting hit by the paint now the girl before her was drenched all in red paint instead and this view looked awfully familiar, she had seen this view before.  And in a flash she saw the field turn dark, and two light beings with wings being in front of her, one shielding her and the other looking at her with hatred in his eye's.

But it all changed back in a second and It felt like something had just slammed her head in
As a huge headache were coming in for her, Sana felt dizzy and grabbed her head in pain.

"What are you doing?? You can't just throw paint at someone!"   Sana heard a voice say, it was her savoir, she recognised it, both from yesterday but also from somewhere else but she couldn't figure out where.

"So it's true... Dahyunie...you are with HER?" Another voice said, and Dahyun sighed

 "I'm not... we don't even know each other tha-" 

"Then why did you protect her?? Why her! What about us??"  The voice was teary as if the owner were to cry any minute

"I..." Dahyun got quiet, she g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter