Chapter 5:

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


The two got to the dorm and Sana was currently on Dahyun's bed reading about math, and Sana really didn't understand it at all, while Dahyun sat at her own desk, studying with ease and Sana thought it was unfair how Dahyun understood it so easily while she did not. So instead she just shoved the book down on the floor groaing as she rolled around in Dahyun's bed, but stopped to hug her pillow instead.   

Dahyun obviously noticed the whining but she just let her be, but it was rather when Sana quiet down, Dahyun turned around and looked at the girl, who now had her face burried into Dahyun's pillow, looking rather happy about it.

"Sana... i thought you said you wanted to study?"  Dahyun said while she looked at the girl, who now looked up at Dahyun from her pillow.

"I rather study you" Sana said sending a wink to her and Dahyun choked on nothing.

"W-what are you saying? " Dahyun mumbled and turned around again to study her math but she couldn't help but to glance at the girl on her bed, and eventually just stood up and sat down on her bed beside Sana who seemed to enjoy herself while snuggling into Dahyun's pillow. 

"Say... Sana?"   

"Hmm? What's up my ponyo?"   Sana said, sitting up, sill hugging Dahyun's pillow 

"If i said i believed all this. about, us... Could you tell me about it? Maybe i can remember" 
Dahyun said shyly, Sana looked at her and thought about it. 

"I don't want to~"  Sana said grinning up to Dahyun 

"What? Why not??" 

"Because, you need to remember yourself, without me, telling you, it will just create a vision for you rather then a memory, and that won't be good~ "  Sana said now pulling Dahyun down so she had to steady her body from crashing against Sana's body.

Sana had her arms around Dahyun's neck and Dahyun had her hands on each side of Sana's head, gulping because something in Sana's glimpting eye's made her feel alarmed


 "Dahyun, kiss me"   

"Y-you really like kisses huh..."  

" yes, especially since it's you"  Sana said and Now caressed Dahyun's cheek making Dahyun lean into the touch and close her eye's.

  "I want to remember" Dahyun whispered and Sana chuckled.

"So you believe me then?"   

"Yes, i have to, and there is no other explanation for all this, and i feel like you aren't lying even though it sounds so  farfetched " Dahyun explained and Sana nodded as she smiled, happy that Dahyun believes her.

"Stay with me, let me help you remember" Sana said, pulling Dahyun down further carefully, Dahyun scanned the girls beneath her and was silent for a while before answering.

"Okay... " 

And so Dahyun leaned down and captured Sana's lips, and again she was filled with a over whelming feeling, a feeling she never had before, before she meet Sana,  she been in love before and had relationships but with Sana, nothing can beat the feeling it gave Dahyun when they kissed, and just that, is one of the things that makes Dahyun believe it all the more,  And the more they kissed, Dahyun felt that Feeling just growing more and more.

 The kiss continued, and Sana had already pulled Dahyun down now so their bodies 
Connected now, Dahyun's hands being up in Sana's hair and Sana's hands had started to roam  over Dahyun's body, with made Dahyun shiver because her touch was so suffocating.  She knew exactly where and how much pressure for the touch, to make Dahyun go crazy, so of course the girl let out a soft moan, And Sana smirked against the kiss due to it. And flipped them over so it was now Sana who were on top of Dahyun.

And in the heat of the moment Sana slipped her hand under Dahyun's shirt, touching her fainted abs as she started to kiss her jaw line, down to her neck, making Dahyun gasp.


And chest starting to rise, as Sana moved her hand up to Dahyun's ribs almost up to her chest

"S-sana" Dahyun let out a whimper

 

But Dahyun then felt something land on her neck, it was wet and it weren't Sana's kisses no it was a tear, and the touching and kisses came to an stop and instead Sana rested her head against Dahyun's shoulder, now just hugging her. 

"Sana? What's wrong? " Dahyun said with worry in her voice and Sana only gave her a sniffle as respond, so Dahyun had to pull slightly at Sana to look at her and when their eye's met, she could clearly  see Sana's eye's being full of tears, and Dahyun reached out to wipe those tears away.


"Don't cry..."  was all Dahyun could say, she didn't know if she should ask the girl on what's wrong or if she would just wait until Sana didn't cry anymore and felt it was okey. 

So Dahyun sat them up and just hugged the girl close her hair as Sana continued to sniffle and mumbled "Don't disappear from me"   against Dahyun's shoulder

"Not again" 

"Not this time please"   she said

And Dahyun knew what she meant, if they really wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter