Nothing's Wrong

We're Having A Baby

Chapter 3: Nothing's Wrong

 

 

 

Taemin's eyes slowly opened. His vision was a blur. Everything was white. He couldn't hear anything. It took him a few shakes of the head to get his senses back together. He could hear the beeping of the heart monitor beside his bed. He could see the white ceiling, the white walls. He felt a little weak and numb. Though he didn't know why. Taemin turned his head and squinted his eyes when the sun shown brightly through the window, stinging his eyes. Taemin reached up and covered his eyes. He went to sit up and noticed some IV was in his arm. As he sat up, he stared at it questioningly. He looked up when he could hear crying. Key. Key was crying in the chair just across from his bed. But why was he crying?

"Umma..." Taemin said softly, but loud enough for Key to hear. Key shot his head up and the next thing Taemin knew, he was being glomped by Key. Taemin blinked and wound his arms around him ."Umma, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He said. Key sniffed.

"J-Jonghyun's j-just being a-an ..." He said. Taemin frowned and rubbed Key's back.

"Another fight? Isn't Key supposed to be the one with the hormonal imbalance? -_-'" Taemin thought.

"What happened?" Taemin said and Key let Taemin go. He reached forward and grabbed a box of tissues.

"I don't know. I walked in and Jonghyun was yelling at Onew for something. Onew looked like he was going to cry, Minho was yelling at Jonghyun to shut the hell up. I went in to try to calm Jjong down but he ended up snapping at me, telling me that we were over, then stormed out of the hospital." He said. Taemin blinked.

"Jonghyun said that?" He said, in shock. Key nods and blew his nose.

"I-I don't know w-what I did wrong..." He said. Taemin sighed, shaking his head a little.

"You didn't do anything wrong, umma. Jonghyun's been snapping a lot lately for no reason. I swear, I think he's the one pregnant instead of you." He said. Key couldn't help but giggle. Taemin smiled at him. "Where's Onew-hyung and Minho-ah?" He said. Key looked at his phone.

"They went out to get some food. Well, Minho mainly took Onew to get some chicken because Onew was about to break down. Jonghyun, uh...said some pretty mean stuff." He said. Taemin frowned.

"What did Minho do?" He said. Key looked at him with his eyebrows raised.

"He ended up punching Jonghyun in the face for making me cry and for yelling at Onew." He said. Taemin smiled wide, feeling pride for his boyfriend.

"That's my Minho." He said. Key laughed and playfully pushed him.

"You're awake!" Someone said and they both look up. Taemin smiled and Minho hugged him tightly.

"Minho-ah." Taemin said and hugged him back. Minho kissed Taemin's neck.

"I was so worried." He said. Taemin giggled and they let go of each other.

"I'll be fine, Minho-ah. Has the doctor come in to tell what's wrong?" He said and they others shake their head no.

"No. Well, not yet." Onew said, chewing happily on to some chicken. Key looked over at Onew, who softened when he saw Key crying.

"Key, how long have you been crying?" He said. Key sniffed.

"I've been crying since Jonghyun left..." He said.

"How long ago was that?" Taemin said as he looked at Minho, who sighed and looked at Onew.

"That was 2 hours ago." He said. Taemin's jaw dropped. Onew grabbed Key's hand.

"Come on. I know what will cheer you up." He said. Key blinked but slowly stood. Onew smiled his killer smile. "How does shopping sound?" He said. Key immediately brightened up and he dragged Onew to the door.

"Have fun~!" Minho called after them.

"Oh we will!!" Key yelled back and Taemin giggled. 

"What have I gotten myself into?" Onew said before they left. Minho chuckled and looked at Taemin.

"I think Key going to make Onew broke." Taemin said while giggling. Minho nods, laughing softly.

"Taemin," He said and Taemin looked at him. "Are you sure you're okay?" He said with a worried look. Taemin frowned a bit.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Minho-ah." He said. Minho nods softly before kissing Taemin and hugging him close. Taemin smiled and hugged back. A doctor walked in.

"Hello there. I am Doctor Jung." He said. Taemin looked at him, refusing to be let out of Minho's arms.

"Hello, Doctor Jung." He said. The doctor smiled and looked through his clipboard Minho looked at the doctor.

"Well? How is he?" He said. The doctor looked up at him.

"Taemin is alright. Just exhausted from not getting too much sleep." He said. Minho sighed of relief and hugged Taemin close. Taemin hugged back but he knew something was wrong.

"What if something is wrong...?" Taemin thought and closed his eyes. "Key was just like this...Feeling dizzy...Collapsing for no reason..." Taemin opened his eyes, which grew wide. "No way...Am I pregnant? No...Key found out after collapsing for the second time. Maybe I won't! But...I have been feeling strange lately... Taemin closed his eyes and hugged Minho tighter. "What if I am pregnant?"

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 

Author's note: Setomaru was beginning to annoy me to be honest. She kept bugging me about updating this story. Well, I'm sorry I had OTHER STORIES to keep track on. I hadn't updated them in a while and I wanted to catch up on them!! If I was busy with other stories, please do not bug me about another story. It gets on my nerves. I will update when I update. Please do not push it. Keep on pushing it and I won't update.

Sorry for the angry author's note. But I felt like I had to get that out. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the update. Poor Key T_T