Pregnancy Test

We're Having A Baby

Chapter 4: Pregnancy Test

 

 

Taemin is out of the hospital now. Fully recovered and feeling normal. They were currently waiting for Dream Team to start officially recording so SHINee was busy hanging out and talking with Super Junior and Chansung and Junho (who were also guests but going to be official people on Dream Team). Taemin was talking to Ryeowook, both giggling over and talking about their crushes. Minho was talking to Eunhyuk about rapping techniques. Key was talking to Sungmin about the color pink. Jonghyun was talking Yesung about Yesung confessing to Ryeowook.

"You should really confess to Ryeowook, Yesung." Jonghyun said, screwing the lid back on his water bottle. Yesung nods, taking swig of his water.

"I know I should. But I just don't know where to start, ya know? I don't think I should just walk over to him and kiss him and say that I love him." He said. Jonghyun chuckled.

"You kidding?" He said and Yesung looked at him. "That's how I confessed to Key." Yesung blinked.

"Are you serious?" He said and Jonghyun laughed. "And you guys are together?"

"Yup. We've been together for 3 months. Yesterday was our 3rd month anniversary and I gave him a necklace." He said. Yesung chuckled. "If it worked for Key, it should work for Ryeowook."

"Do you think he likes me?" Ryeowook said, blinking as bit. Taemin looked at him then back over to Yesung who happened to be walking toward them. Taemin smiled and moved out of the way. He looked around as Yesung began talking to Ryeowook (Hint: About his feelings) and spotted Minho. Taemin was about to walk toward him when he felt dizzy. He put his hand to his forehead, closing his eyes.

"Here I go again..." He thought. He felt as if he was going to throw up. Like he was going to collapse there on the spot. Taemin opened his eyes and looked at the fans behind the bars. Some of them--No, all of them were looking at him. Well, his fans anyway.

Taemin dragged his eyes away from his fans and looked at Key, who looking at him worriedly. Taemin couldn't take it anymore. He closed his eyes and the last thing he heard was Key's calls and the fans screaming in shock as he collapsed to the ground.

Key ran toward Taemin as he screamed his name, catching everyone's attention. Minho immediately ran toward Key and Taemin. Key got on his knees and held Taemin's face in his hands. Onew pushed through the crowd that was forming.

"What's going on?" He said. Key looked up at him.

"He's not feverish. I don't get it. Why did he collapse?" He said. Then he began to think. Dizzy. Collapsing. Sudden mood swings. The feeling like you're going to through up. Key gasped and he gathered Taemin into his arms.

"What? Where are you going?" Jonghyun said.

"Nothing. Onew, come with me. We're going somewhere." He said. Onew nods and grabbed the keys and they both headed to the van.

 

An hour later: at SHINee dorms

 

Taemin's eyes slowly fluttered open. He looked at the ceiling and stared at the ceiling fan above him blankly. Great...I collasped again...What a joy...Taemin gasped. Wait...I collapsed. Where am I?! Taemin sat up quickly and looked around. He breathed a sigh of relief to see that he was in his room. He stood up and walked out of the room where Onew and Key were, talking in the kitchen.

"Umma? Hyung? What's going on? Why am we here in the SHINee dorms?" Taemin said. Key looked up and grabbed a box then dragged Taemin to the bathroom. "Umma?" He said. Key shut the door behind him and opened the box up and pulled out a item. Taemin's eyes buldged and he looked at Key.

"Do not argue with me. Just pee on it. Let me know when you're done." Key said sternly and Taemin nods. Key left the room for a minute before Taemin called him back in. Key opened the door and pulled Taemin into the kitchen before sitting him down on to a stool.

"Now what?" Taemin said as he nervously toyed with his fingers. Onew sighed, taking a sip of his coffee as Key set the pregnancy test thingy on the table in front of them.

"We wait 5 minutes for the results." He said.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

Author's note: LOL Cliff-hanger? Yes ^^ I believe so.