Chaos

We're Having A Baby

Chapter 2: Chaos

 

 

"Are you guys ready? The filming starts in 10 minutes!" Onew called from the living-room. Taemin stood in front of the mirror, frowning. Did I gain some pounds or something? I look just a tee-bit chubby. What's going on? Taemin thought as he looked at the side-view of himself. He put down his shirt as his bedroom door opened and Minho popped his head in.

"You ready, Taemin?" He said. Taemin looked at him and faked a smile.

"Ne." He said and grabbed his jacket. Minho walked into the room and shut the door behind him. "M-Minho-ah?" Taemin blinked and blushed madly as Minho took a hold of Taemin's hips. "W-We have to l-leave..." Taemin was cut off when Minho kissed him. Taemin blushed and closed his eyes. He whimpered softly when Minho gently pulled on his lower lip. Taemin put his jacket on to the bed and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck as they made out. The door suddenly opened and Key tackled Minho to the ground, almost making Taemin fall until Onew caught him.

"Key! Get off of me!" Minho said, trying to push off the diva that was trying to punch the hell out of him.

"Don't my baby!" Key yelled. Taemin stood up straight and looked at him umma.

"Umma, stop! It's not to me! Get off of him!" He yelled. They all looked at him. Taemin's eyes flew wide.

"Did I just yell...at my umma?!" Taemin said as he covered his mouth. Onew frowned as he looked at Taemin.

"Please don't tell me..." He thought. Key got off of Minho and walked toward Taemin.

"Did you just yell at me?" He said. Taemin took a step back, tears in his eyes.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry, umma." He stammered. Minho quickly got to his feet and hugged Taemin, knocking Key's hand away when Key was about to slap him.

"Don't slap him!!!" Onew yelled, pushing Key backwards. "He didn't mean to!" He said. Key glared at his hyung but then his eyes flew open and he looked at Jonghyun, who was just as shocked as Key was. Jonghyun went over to Key and hugged him. Onew blinked, looking between Jonghyun and Key.

"What's wrong with you two?" He said. Jonghyun turned and Key looked down. Jonghyun leaned in and whispered something in Onew's ear. Onew's jaw dropped and his eyes went wide.

"KEY'S PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!" He yelled on the top of his lungs.

 

At the filming for SHINee Hello Baby

 

Taemin took a small chug of his water and put it down and he ran on to the set where everyone else was.

"Look, there's fan letters." Jonghyun said, pointing to a wall that he a few fan letters stapled to a billboard.

"Are these all written by fans?" Key said and one of the camera men nods. "Jinjja?!" He said andl ooked at the letters.

"Let's read them." Onew said and Jonghyun began reading a letter about a fan talking about Taemin and how he would be able to take care of the baby easily. When suddenly...Taemin hiccuped.

"Did you just hiccup?!" Jonghyun said as he looked at the makane. Taemin laughed, trying to make excuses.

"Maybe he's nervous!" Key said and Onew smiled.

"Just don't hiccup again." He said. Taemin bowed and they continued reading the letter. But Taemin ended up hiccuping again and they all looked at him.

"Will you stop it?!" Key yelled with a sarcastic smile. Taemin blushed in embarrassment.

"I'm nervous!" He said. Minho chuckled and gently pats Taemin's shoulder.

"Okay, hiccup again and you're going in the corner." Jonghyun said. Taemin nods and they all leaned in as Key began to continue reading the letter. Taemin watched in interest when he hiccuped again. They all laughed and Jonghyun pushed him into the corner.

"Hold your breathe for 15 seconds." Onew said. While Taemin stood in the corner, holding his breathe, they continued reading different letters. Taemin felt a little dizzy standing in the corner so he leaned into the corner as much as he could. Onew looked at Taemin and watched him with worried eyes.

"I think we're going to do good." Jonghyun said and Minho nods. Taemin turned around, no more hiccups. But then suddenly he collapsed and Key dove in to catch him.

"Taemin! Taemin! Wake up!" Key cried as he shook him. But Taemin was out cold.

 

TO BE CONTINUED