Twice

Once upon a Summer || jikook

 

 

Sorry for the long wait.Bullsh*ts from school keep holding me back to update.

 

 

 

 

After having to taste a sweet, soft lips, I was given by a strikingly painful slap on my cheeks.Those small hand just smack my face I didn't know it could hurt that bad.

 

 

 

I felt a sharp sting and I bet it would take hours for it to heal.After he slap my cheeks, I automatically grabbing it with my hand, suprise that he didn't even hesitate to do that.The pain distracted me that I grew mad for a second.

 

 

 

"What was that for?!" I yell at his face.

 

 

 

"That's for shouting at me!" He yell back, leaning forward so his body tower mine.I actually felt small at the moment.I mean I am really small but--

 

 

*slap*

 

 

 

He slap me again, on the other side of my face that was much painful than the first time.My face heat up from the pain and I wince as my cold palm went contact with it.

 

 

 

"And that's for kissing me! Like what the hell, are you insane?! Kissing strangers?! Dude, you need some help!"

 

 

 

Wow, he's really angry.I can feel his rage shaking to his pulse that I imagined the ground below us is breaking apart from his enrage.His fist clench into a ball that I can see his fingers already digging to his palm.

 

 

 

I glance at him with a calm look, trying if that could work for him but sadly it didn't.

 

 

 

"Dude, calm down.It's not like I just stole your first kiss or something." I remark, still grabbing my face.But then I notice his silence and I'm pretty sure I'm right with my last sentence.

 

 

 

"Oh wait, did I?"

 

 

 

"Whatever." He growl at me like some mad beast and stomp his feet away.I actually felt guilty for my actions since this is no one's fault but me.Urgh! Right, why did I even kiss him in the first place? Oh, I wish to God I knew why.

 

 

 

I dash to his side and grab his arm to stop him from running away.He turn around to faced me and shoots glare at me with those deadly brown orbs.On our spot, the sun hitting his frowning face as his eyes glows to the light.His unique beauty almost made me forgot what I suppose to say or why did I even bother to stop him from walking away.

 

 

 

I let go of his arm, convinced that he won't run away and try to speak a bit calmer this time.

 

 

 

"Look, I'm sorry I kissed you.Let me make it up to you, please."

 

 

 

We notice just now how close we were to each other that our breaths embrace.I saw how he purse his lips in embarassment and quickly push me away.

 

 

 

"Don't even bother! I don't want to see your face again and don't ever call back!"

 

 

 

After that, he left me hanging to run towards his motorcycle and drive away, purposely blowing the smoke to my face.I was in a fit of coughs when I heard rattle noise behind me.I turn around and saw Hoseok hyung grabbing the abandoned pizza on the floor at the doorway.The other members snickering at me.

 

 

 

"What just happened?"

 

 

 

I shrug and massage my red cheeks. "Don't ask me."

 

 

 

"Come on, the pizzas are getting soggy." They scramble back inside the house my hand stop moving when I saw Yoongi still standing at the doorway.His face shows his mad, but mostly on the verge of crying.

 

 

 

He walk towards me and stop in front.

 

 

 

"You kissed another guy." It was supposed to be a question but he said it as a statement.

 

 

 

I brought my hands to my side and look at him in the eyes, making a move to soften his heart. "I didn't intend to.He was just annoying me to the point that I--"

 

 

 

"Maybe you forgot you had a boyfriend." He spat, stressing the last word, as if having me to remember that I'm already tied to him.I don't know why it got me mad for a second.

 

 

 

"And so? It's not like you can stop my privilege to kiss anyone I like."

 

 

 

His face have a look of suprised from the words I didn't intend to say, before bringing it back on a more furios state.His fist clench to his side and he close his eye and yell at me.

 

 

 

"I hate you! Let's break up!" After that, he just bolt away from my sight.I was stunned for a minute.But then having to lose someone I've loved was a wicked thing.So before Yoongi completely run away, I chaste after him and pull his arm causing him to halt.

 

 

 

I turn him around and held both of his shoulder. "What did I do?"

 

 

 

"Ugh, you're such a player!" He wiggle out of my grip and dart away.I didn't follow him or even try to stop him but watch his retreating back.I called his name a couple of times but he never look back.

 

 

 

 

 

We ended up eating the pizza while I let myself get wasted with a beer as I deal my heart break with my friends and question myself 'Where did I go wrong?'

 

 

 

 

Yoonmin just broke up.Jungkook can have his chance.

Jikook action for the next chapter!