Once

Once upon a Summer || jikook

 

The school gate is locked.Each classrooms are empty.Even the guards and janitors decided to take a rest.

 

It's summer.Yes!

 

And Jimin couldn't be more happy.So he invited his friends to come over his house and have some fun.

 

 

 

I heard the doorbell rang.I quit my game and set down my phone to the center table and dash to open the door.

 

"Jiminie!!"

 

I cover my ears and wince in pain.This bunch of dudes are so noisy.

 

"Aish.You couldn't be more excited.Come in!"

 

I glide to the side and make their way inside my lonely house.They scramble in and the last one in the line was Yoongi hyung.I block his way with a naughty smirk spread on my charming face yet he only gave me a scowl.

 

"Get out of my way,douchebag." He snarl.His thin eyebrows meeting in a frown and his small eyes looks so intimidating.But I ain't gonna scared with that.Dude,he's my boyfriend!He loves me so much.

 

"Hello to you,too.Why the long face?You're supposed to give me a hug."

 

He flick his tounge in an irritated manner and give me one of his deadly glares which didn't fail to make me shudder in fear.

 

"Hug yourself.After not responding to my call last night!"

 

"Hyung,I fell asleep!What is it that you don't understand about that?"

 

"Fell asleep?!What,you got tired of me?"

 

"Yoongi--"

 

" off!" Then he shove me with his mighty strength and stomp inside the house.My elbow bumping harshly on the doorknob and I groan in pain.

 

Okay,this is usual.We've been through a lot of fights and still manage to conceal.We're gonna get through this.I should not worry too much.I mean,we've been dating for 10 months.I know Yoongi so well.He can't resist someone like me.

 

I close the door and join the others to the living room.

 

"Jimin,this game is lit!Where did you buy this?" Taehyung,who didn't even bother taking his glance off the television,ask.His fingers roughly pushing the button on the controller,biting his lip out of habit everytime something exciting would play on the screen.

 

"Uh,bought it at the mall last week.It's not that expensive." I took a secret glimpse of Yoongi whose arms are cross from his chest,eyes following the movement of his feet swaying in the floor.Damn,he looks so adorable.

 

"Expensive my .You're damn rich!" Hoseok yell.Namjoon grimacing at his precision of language.

 

 

 

We played several games for a longer time until our stomachs growl in hunger.Afterall it's already lunch time and we haven't had breakfast either.I pause the game causing Taehyung to react and hit the unpause button immediately,beating me in a matter of time.He started to boast his victory while I just roll my eyes.Isn't he hungry?

 

"Okay,who knows how to cook?"

 

They only stare at each other and no one volunteered to cook.

 

"Can we just order pizza?" Hoseok suggest which everyone agreed.

 

"Okay.Pizza it is then." I stood up from my seat and head straight to the kitchen.I found the calling card near the oven and grab the telephone to start the call.

 

There was a long ring on the other line that I start to lose my patient but then a voice was heard.

 

"Yeobeoseyo.This is Home Team Pizzeria.What can I do for you?"

 

I furrowed my eyebrows at the dullness of his voice that I look at my telephone judgingly thinking if I got the right number.

 

"Uh,yes.I would like to order nine boxes of pizza."

 

"Hmm,do you want to add something to your pizzas,Sir?"

 

Wait,is he chewing a gum right now?Oh my god,he is so unprofessional.I actually lost some energy because of him.He's not entertaining his customers very well.

 

"Please add some chopped clams and lots and lots of mozzarella.Also I live in Bangpae-ro-3 gil-23."

 

"Sure.Be there in 30 minutes."

 

"30 minutes?!" He was about to hang up but obviously I suddenly complain.

"Make it 15."

 

"Sir." Okay,now he sounds annoyed.I don't care.If I starve to death he'll surely be the one to blame.

"I'm the delivery guy so I decide when to come."

 

"Well ,I'm your customer and customers are always right.So please,if--"

 

"Whatever.Have a nice day."

 

*toot* *toot*

 

The line suddenly went off and I slam the telephone down hard.I flick my tounge in annoyance and purse my lips to a frown.That dude just seriously made my day worse.

 

I went back to the living room with the others. 

 

"Why the long face?" Taehyung ask and I snarl in respond.

 

"O-kay.So,are we still getting the pizzas?" Hoseok ask,torning his gaze off the game.

 

I slump my body to the couch beside Namjoon and cross my arms.

"Yeah.Pizzas in 30 minutes."

 

"Man,that's too long.I'm hungry!"

 

"Shush!Hoseok,you're dirty water is spitting everywhere."

 

 

 

I heard the doorbell rang.I ran towards the door since the others are too busy to notice.I open it and saw the Pizza Delivery Guy holding nine boxes of pizza.He's wearing a bright red shirt that looks oversized from his still small figure.His black slacks are loose and his leather shoes are big for his size.He had messy raven locks and big doe eyes.His nose is big and tall while his lips are very small and thin.The purity of his skin is marveling.I would have say he's cute but the attitude is a little off.

 

"Gee thanks." I took the pizzas in his hand and pay him with great money.I was about to close the door but a foot came in.I notice it was the pizza delivery guy still standing at the doorway.He lend his palm in front.I look at it confused until I heard a snort from him.

 

"Give me some tips."

 

"But I don't have extra money here."

 

He shrugs and buried his palm to his pocket.

 

"Atleast give me something."

 

It wasn't the best decision but it's the easiest I can think of.

So I lean forward and capture his thin lips which suprisingly tempting me to kiss it.

 

It only lasted for a good three seconds before I pull away and one eyebrow at him.

 

"There.Happy?"