lovesick

    ‘They have the same big eyes,’ Taeyang thought as he drank his iced tea, watching Chanhee take the next orders that came around.  

 

    “Who does?” The familiar voice of Youngjae rang through Taeyang’s ears, the silver haired boy didn’t realize he had said that out loud and that his brother snuck up on him.

 

   Yoo Youngjae, let’s run through him again. Broad shoulders, slim body, cute face, hot boyfriend, and Taeyang’s older brother. Taeyang gave a half smile to his brother and Youngjae just gave him a sarcastic one back as he sat across from him.

    

  “Taeyang. Really?” Youngjae tilted his head, covering Taeyang’s view of Chanhee.

    

“What?” Taeyang questioned, 

  

  “Why did you pull such a prank on Hwiyoung and not tell me about it!?” Youngjae said in an exasperated tone, “If he was messing with you, you could’ve told me you know. It just..”

 

   “Makes people think worse of me than they already do? Yeah. That’s the point.” Taeyang spoke in a snappy way, Youngjae looked taken aback,

  

  “Taeyang you know I didn’t mean for that to happen..” 

   

 “For people to see me as cruel and a player?” He scoffed, “We’ve went over this before, bro. I’ll see you later.”

 

    Taeyang stood up, almost angrily and grabbed his iced tea and swiftly walked out the front door of the shop. 

    

Youngjae sighed and his frown turned into a pout, he might as well order something like he came here to but unexpectedly ran into his brother. He stood up and waited in line with the rest of the students, he heard them whisper to each other about Taeyang, himself and .. Chanhee? 

 

   ‘Who is that?’ Youngjae pondered, the name sounded really familiar, as he came up

to the register and the boy in front of him smiled weakly and asked,

    

   “May I take your order?” 

   

Then it hit Youngjae. 

   

 “Chani!?” Youngjae gasped, the boy with the name Chanhee on his name tag was taken aback,

 

  “Youngjae..?” 

 

 

   “Taeyang you have got to stop being such a drama queen.” Rowoon chuckled as he watched Taeyang glare at nothing from his bed, “What are you mad about today?”

  

 “Shut up Rowoon.” Taeyang managed to say after 10 minutes of looking at nothing and Rowoon coming in to check on Chanhee but got Taeyang to deal with instead. 

   

“Don’t be like that, tell your supervisor slash councilor whats up.”

  

 Taeyang looked up at Rowoon and crinkled his nose, 

  

 “You’re our councilor too? Has this school gone mad?”

  

  “Hey that’s rude-“

 

  “Hi Rowoonie,” Chanhee’s voice sounded throughout the room, he smiled at Rowoon and Rowoon smiled back with a wave, “What are you doing here..?”

   

 Taeyang was left ignored so the boy just sat back in his bed and played with his phone.

 

  “I came here to check up on our scholar~ But found this puppy instead.” Rowoon’s foot nudged Taeyang’s leg, Taeyang almost snarled. 

 

  Chanhee awkwardly smiled, “Well I’m doing alright thank you I just got off of work..” 

 

  “Then that’s good, I’ll be off now but if you ever need anything just come to my office down the hall.”

 

 The boy just nodded and watched as Rowoon left the room and then looked at Taeyang who was staring off into space. Chanhee didn’t know whether to talk to him or not since he had talked to Youngjae.

  

Youngjae was one of Chanhee’s childhood friends, being the older brother of a little boy he used to play with and meeting him once again coincidentally as he moved back into the city since he was younger. He moved away, leaving his friend and Youngjae behind grimly as they were his best friends. 

 

 As he sat back on his bed he remembered his encounter with Youngjae as he looked at Taeyang with curiosity, wondering why he couldn’t recognize Chanhee.

 

-

 

 IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME :( ive been loose over sf9 for a while but now im back ee !! my twitter is stray10tion if u ever wanna be mutuals!