lovesick

two ;
day by day, I’m curious about you
I get fevers and get frustrated

  “Are you okay?” Eunha asked as she tapped Chanhee on the shoulder, he was spacing out looking at his lunch in front of him. 

  He jumped and looked at his surroundings, he looked up at the girl and gave her a small smile,

  “I’m fine it’s just.. Taeyang kept looking at me all day and it’s getting kinda uncomfortable..”

  “He’s.. what?” Eunha seemed confused,, “That’s odd. He never takes interest in newbies.”

  Eunha held her chin as she started thinking to why Taeyang was paying attention to Chanhee. Earlier everyone was giving Chanhee attention for his pretty boy looks. Was Taeyang jealous of competition? 

  Chanhee took small bites of his food as he wasn’t so hungry on his first day, Taeyang gave him a weird feeling that Chanhee couldn’t ignore. Speaking of the devil, Taeyang came into the cafeteria laughing around with his jock friends. He was covered in sweat, probably playing hoops with his friends in the gym. 

  Chanhee watched how bright his smile was, how wide and blinding it could be. How he has crinkles around his eyes as he laughed. His smile fell when he caught Chanhee’s gaze. His friends shoved him to their table ignoring how Taeyang lost his good mood.

  Chanhee lowered his gaze, he didn’t want to be on Taeyang’s bad side already and he hoped the boy wouldn’t approach him for the rest of his time here. But it was bound to happen soon.

  Eunha watched the whole thing unveil in front of her, her pursed lips turned into a wide grin as she realized what was happening. Even though it might seem impossible for the great Taeyang, he actually might have taken interest in someone besides himself for once.

  “Hey I said don’t fall for Taeyang.” Eunha joked, poking Chanhee’s side, “Stop zoning out like that I get sort of worried.”

  “Sorry sorry.” Chanhee apologized quick, “Uh who’s going to be showing me to my dorm since girls aren’t allowed to go to the boys building..?”

  “That would be me!” A sudden voice said and someone wrapped their arm around Chanhee’s shoulder, startling him. 

  Chanhee looked at the handsome guy holding him in his grip and then looked at Eunha for support, Eunha giggled,

   “Chanhee this is Rowoon. He’s the dorm supervisor.”

   “Aw he’s so cute,” Rowoon cooed, giving Chanhee a noogie and Chanhee whined. 

   Chanhee could feel the same gaze he felt this morning, it was like he was shooting bullets at the side of his head.

   He tried to ignore it.

 

>>>>>>

 

  Chanhee’s first day was finally over for him in the blink of an eye. Rowoon had guided him towards his dorm room and Chanhee’s roommate was out, Rowoon wouldn’t tell him who his roommate was but told him to be careful.

  Which meant..

  “I thought I was to keep this dorm by myself.” Taeyang’s sharp voice cut through the room. Rowoon stood up straight and cleared his throat,

  “Sorry Taeyang but there’s no more vacant dorms since the freshman came in. Don’t mind Chanhee and he won’t mind you.”

 Chanhee didn’t expect he’d have to cross paths with Taeyang now. Taeyang just looked at the both of them before flopping down on his bed and shoving his earphones in.

  “Now I’ll see you tomorrow with Eunha, Chanhee. Have a good day and explore the rest of the campus if you’d like.”

 “Oh no I actually have to get to work soon so..” Chanhee trailed off and Rowoon furrowed his eyebrows then realized. 

 “Ah then see you!” Rowoon gave him a wide smile, waving and walking off, closing the door behind him.

  Chanhee didn’t look at Taeyang and he hoped he wouldn’t talk to him but it seems he was already busy texting away on his phone with his music blasting in his ears.

  For the last time, he really didn’t care and decided he would get ready for work and not look back at the boy who still threw him gazes.