When He Sees You Without Makeup

B1A4 SCENARIOS

 

CNU

“Makeup suits you.” he uttered. You glared at him for calling you ugly indirectly. In the end, pessimistically, you mumbled, “I know…” He got his masks out of his bag and put one on you and one on himself. You were slightly confused. He explained, “We can wear these together!! I should get us a matching one. What color do you want?”

 

 

JINYOUNG

“My skin is better than yours. Right?” You were confident in your bare skin. You showed off your clear skin to him and in return he said, “No! My skin is 100x better than your! See!!” He started to brag about it and you did the same, until he give in.

 

 

SANDEUL

“…uh…Who are you??” he joked. You decided to play along. You flipped your hair over to cover your face and with a deep voice you said, “The grudge!!!” and you ran toward him, falling on top of him onto the bed. He yelped a little causing you to fall beside him, laughing. He moved your hair out of your face and kissed you on the nose, “If my girl is the grudge, then I will be the grudge’s boyfriend.”

 

 

BARO

“…Hmmm…You under-eye circles are pretty heavy..” You looked into the mirror, pouting, “It’s ugly..” In the mirror, you saw Baro nodding his head. You turned and smacked his arm, “Yah! You are supposed to say ‘They are not ugly’ or something instead of agreeing!!” He just laughed at your reactions. 

 

 

GONGCHAN

“Aww..What are these? Scars?” He inspected your face from left to right. “They are acne scars..” You muttered with your head down. He lifted your face up and said, “Let me pinch them. My skill to pinch the acne will make them go away. Come here!” He attacked you with pinches all over your face. “Yah!!”