Blogging

B1A4 SCENARIOS

 

 

CNU 

You close the tab, where your blog was. You hadn’t notice that you had forgotten to log out. As soon as you left your room, CNU immediately and sneakily sit on the computer chair and opens the tab. He’s been noticing for the past few days that you had been staying up late. And he wondered why. His eyes widen, when he saw everything on your blog. It’s just all about him— theme, cursor, icon, etc. Every photos was cute-innocent him to hot-y, stolen shot of him on some live performances. He scroll it down more. You went back in your room 'Oh My God' you thought. You have no idea of what you were going to do in this situation. He look behind and saw your frozen expression. “Oh Hey Jagi” he greeted. “Your blog is so awesome! We should take a couple selca and post it”

 

 

Jinyoung:

You scroll down you dash, seeing Jinyoung’s eyes everywhere, Just Jinyoung’s eyes. “I bet everyone who posted some picture of my eyes is a typical fangirl? and my jagi’s one of them” you heard someone said, lightly chuckling behind you. “I know—” your eyes widen in shock. You look behind and see Jinyoung. He was only wearing a wife beater and a normal jeans. “H-hey! H-how did you get in to my house?” you nervously ask. He grin, well his ‘puppy’ grin. “Remember I slept with you last night”. He stare at the computer screen in a brief time. Then stares back at you. He approach you, bending down as he lightly pinch booth of your cheek. ”So this is what my jagiya’s been doing for a while while I’m gone, huh”. You blush 10 shades of pink, then he pecks your lips. “Yah! I just.. I just I just discovered this site yesterday” you frown and playfully hit his arm.

 

 

Sandeul:

Sandeul left you in your room for a while to prepare dinner for you two. You immediately open your blog. Your blog is filled with B1A4— Everything about B1A4, especially Sandeul. You scroll down your blog seeing his pictures everywhere. “You’re so cute Kyaaaa!!” you suddenly said. You covered your mouth. Sandeul heard it all the way to the kitchen. He pout, immediately finishes the food he was making, thinking you were getting attach to another idol. He rush in your room, hearing small squeals from you. He enters your room with a tray of food on his hand. “Jagi!… Wow. Who’s that attractive Guy over there?” he ask approaching you as he place the tray on the nightstand. “It’s you oppa” you giggled. 

 

 

Baro:

You squeal with all your heart as you stare at Baro’s chocolate abs on your computer screen. It felt like you’re going to explode on his hotness. ”Ugh! I hate you! You’re so perfect!” you yelled on your computer screen. But then you felt someone wrap his arms on your neck. Your eyes widen in shock. It’s Baro. “Jagi.. What are you doing?” he whispers in your ear, then he looked at the computer screen, seeing his half- pictures. “Uhmm… N-nothing!” you stutter. You release from his hug and tried to close the tab. You smiled innocently as if like nothing happened. He twist the computer chair so that you were facing him. You blush when he bends down and leaned his face closer to yours. “You know lying is bad” he said teasingly. You frown. “Yah! I was..I was telling the truth” you nervously said. “Ya’sure?” he ask leaning his face more closer to yours. You nodded. He peck the tip of your nose, then he chuckled. “I can’t believe that my jagiya is staring at my abs on the computer screen if you can see it personally..in here!” 

 

 

Gongchan: 

“Oppa! You’re jawline is so Ugh! It’s so perfect—” you squealed. But then you realize that Gongchan was beside you. He was also staring at the picture. You look down, biting your bottom lip. He wraps his arm on your shoulder. He chuckled lightly. “Wow! My Jagiya’s a blogger!” he exclaimed. You suddenly become confuse on his reaction. That’s it? That’s just his reaction? you mentally thought. He grinned, twisting the computer chair to face him. His grinned turn into a playful smirk. He placed both of his hands on both sides of your shoulder, trapping you. You started to blush so hard. “W-what a-are y-you d-doing?” you nervously ask. He brush away some hair out of your face. “You know jagi, you should teach me how to blog. It looks fun!”