When He Saw Your Hands Bleeding.

B1A4 SCENARIOS

 

CNU

CNU: OHMYGOD!! What happened with your hand?? Are you alright??!

YOU: of course I’m not okay, my hands got blood because of glass shards TT^TT

CNU: WHAT?? Okay wait in here! Don’t go anywhere *run to get a bandage*

YOU: okay..

CNU: here~ I’ll put this in you hand so it’s not hurt anymore and this *kiss your hand* so you aren’t cry anymore

YOU: woa woa woa O.Oa

CNU: Is your hand still hurt? You know what, my heart aches when I saw you crying plus your hand’s blood? Don’t ever make me panic again.

YOU: awww you’re so sweeeet!!!

 

 

JINYOUNG

YOU: *praanggg!!!* AWW!! That’s hurt...

JINYOUNG: what’s that noise?? OMO!! WHAT’A HAPPEN? YOUR HAND???!!

YOU: eh eh eh don’t push it!! It’s hurt!

JINYOUNG: YAYAYA!! The glass’s shard is in your hand!!! Do you have water? Where’s water?? AISHI jinjja there’s no water here!! Alright then… *take up your blood with his mouth*

YOU: Jinyoung........

JINYOUNG: yep! The glass’s shard is out~

YOU: ehem *shy* Thanks Jinyoung...

JINYOUNG: next time when you can’t open the bottle, call me okay? I don’t want your hands hurt because it’s really hard to open it.. *hold your bruise hand and ruffle you hair* 

 

 

SANDEUL

Sandeul: jeongmalyo?? ARGGHH!! HELP HER HELP HEEERR!! HER HAND IS BLEEDING!!!

You: ... -_-

Sandeul: hmm I just get this bandage.. But can you take it yourself? I’m afraid of blood ^^v

You: It’s okay… *get it on your hand by yourself*

Sandeul: oh? I’m sorry.. I won’t play a scissors around you again. EVER. * your hand gently* So will you accept my apologize?

You: >//////< YES!! OF COURSE!!

 

 

BARO

Baro: PUAHAHAHAH!! YOUR HAND’S BLEEDING~~ *mocking on you*

You: This is so in hurt!! Don’t you want to help me??

Baro: Help you?? Lemme think about it.. *pretend thinking hard*

You: Please help me Baro~ I’m your friend right??

Baro: okay……….but…. SHIREOOOO!! ANDWAE SHIREOOO!! *merong at you and run*

You: AISH jinjja ya.. YA! You’re so rude for being my friend! Seriously!! Don’t ruuunnn!!! *catch up after him, forget that your hand is bleeding*

Baro: WHOAAAAA BLOODYGIRL~~ WOA BLOODYGIRLLLLL~

 

 

GONGCHAN

YOU: Huhuhu It’s hurt~~~ *cover your hand*

Gongchan: *hear the cry sound* EH ______?? Why are you crying? Are you on bad mood? Or you have your period?

YOU: huhuhu noooooooo~ *O*

GONGCHAN: Then why?? Well I’m gonna give you some aegyo, don’t cry anymore arasso~

 

                   

 

YOU: huaaaaa~ You’re aegyo doesn’t help me much~

GONGCHAN: Then what happen?? MY AEGYO FAILED?? Unbelievable…. *heartache*

YOU: *showing your hand covered with blood* IT HURTS~

GONGCHAN: OMO!! *faint*

YOU: HUAAA!! OTTOKE?? This kid really annoy me!! He’s not helping me??! BUT NOW JUST FAINT?? YA GONGCHAN WAKE UPP!!! >.<

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

REQUESTS,

COMMENTS and

SUBSCRIBES

ALLOWED!!

 

 

*just comment if want a request or you cant post it in my wall... up to you.. just tell me^^*