When You Asked Him Your Valentine's Present

B1A4 SCENARIOS

 

 

You and your boyfriend intertwined your finger and walked to the school together. You usually went by your self but he wanted to spent this valentine with you. You just okay with it because you wanted it too. But suddenly you asked him in between your conversation "Where's my present?"

 

CNU

"..........." He just silent and opened his big bag. "What are you doing huh?" He smiled and gave something looks like a book but it's bigger and cuter. You opened it and tear started pour down to your cheeks. "Happy Valentine's jagiya!! Hey, don't cry.. I've made this photo book for us.. Just about us.. Do you like it?" CNU caressed you cheeks with his thumb "I don't like it.. I LOVE IT! Thanks oppa" You tipped toe and and kissed him on the cheeks.

 

JINYOUNG

"Yeah I almost forget, okay now close your eyes don't dare to sneak okay?" So you closed your eyes and following Jinyoung by holding his hand. "Where are you bring me to? And ............whaat... That's really cute oppa!! I love you!!" Suddenly Jinyoung opened your eyes and you saw your name written on the playground's sands and about twenty children held a balloon for you and the best of all, Jinyoung brought you a bunch of roses. "Happy Valentine's babe! Saranghae my love~"

 

SANDEUL

"Where's my present? Oh you must forget it right? I'm just kidding.. Let's go" You started to walk, but the third of your step, Sandeul pulled you and ran to the front gate of the school. Sandeul hold your shoulder and see you right in the eyeball. "What are you doing deullie?" Sandeul kept silent and suddenly knelt down "Oh my beautiful target, will you be mine?" He opened a box containing the silver ring and took it, he took your ring finger and put it on. "YES I WILL!" You hug him and kiss him with a lot. "This gates is the witness that I love you.."

 

BARO

"Jagiya... For just now I can't give you the things you want.. I'm sorry" Baro bowed his head with guilt. "Come on, it's okay.. I'm happy to be walking with you this morning" you went over and kissed her cheek. Then Baro said "But that doesn't mean I don't give you anything. You know, I give you all my heart and myself, my life for you.. I love you" Baro leaned his head and kissed my lips. The kiss was soft and unforgettable. You blushed and said "And yeah.. That's the best present as you know Oppa.."

 

GONGCHAN

"Watch this.." Gongchan started to dance and sing for you. You don't know he would give you this kind of cute thing "~~~~~ neomu yeppeo.. Micheo.. Replay replay replay" You just laughed at Gongchan, you didn't imagine that Gongchan would do something like that. "Thanks Channie.. You're really good and cute!! You have to teach the dance movements!" Gongchan was pouting "Andwae~ I just want to teach you Trouble Maker.. That's even better than my action before.." You just give him an eyebrow "What a ert-_- this is Valentine's day not ert's day.. By the way Happy valentine Oppa! I love you!" He said, "I love you too!"