Gone Bad

X-File: Mind Games (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew from the moment Kihyun made me a sunny side up with double sausages and a perfect cup of fresh juice for breakfast, that being a girl was an advantage. That's right, two boys were now seated across me, realising that my existence was indispensable and essentially vital to their plans. 

 

Jooheon and Changkyun eyed my plate enviously, as if deciding if launching a jump attack for my food was a viable idea.They would probably have to bypass my brother and Kihyun first, so that was clearly not an option. 

 

"So we realised that we need a girl on this mission. Changkyun somehow managed to analyse all  the available SNS of the daughter and his boyfriend last night. It seems that they met during some matchmaking event and they bonded over some pizza party. It's all ridiculous but basically we need you to pretend to be a staff from there and Kihyun will be with you to deliver a 'complementary pizza' that the company is giving them." My older brother explained the story very carefully, emphasising the fact that I was not to approach anyone alone or without Kihyun's parental supervision. The Clan's courier smiled sheepishly at me, signaling me to start on the breakfast. 

 

"Why can't I be on the mission, it's so fun!" Jooheon whined at the side. His eyes never left the two sausages on my plate. 

 

"Well look, the team that pulled the event together at the time was all women. And the likelihood of them letting two men into their house is as good as you going on a diet." Changkyun shouted from his computer area, where he was on his third winning round of Overwatch. 

 

"Yes that. I honestly don't want you to go, but as Changkyun explained to me this morning it seems inevitable that we need a female in this mission for this to be over with." I knew bribing him with sushi was the right decision. Also helped with winning six rounds of Overwatch the night before, of course. For a genius he's terrible at that game. 

 

"You are only to do this part of the mission. No snooping around beyond that." Shownu oppa was suddenly stern again, knowing what I was thinking of. The hospital. It felt almost heartwarming that he knew my thoughts, except that I was hoping he would forget that.

 

"Ya. Got it." 

 

With that, I finished my breakfast with glee and headed off to the restroom, where Minhyuk had prepared my attire and make up for the mission. Who would have thought the first time I put on make up was to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter