Himchan

After Ever After

Your face scrunched up as your body was telling you to wake up and your mind telling you to sleep in. You let out a small groan as you twisted and turned under the sheets, releasing all the kinks that built up within your muscles. A small yawn escaped your lips and you reluctantly sat up right in your bed. You squinted your eyes, dazedly looking around the room, your vision still blurry from just waking up. You glanced over to your right side and noticed that a certain Channie was missing. Your confusion was halted by the scent of fresh vanilla entering your bedroom as Himchan carried a tray of crepes with freshly cut berries, a mini pitcher of chocolate sauce, and a small bowl of fresh whipped cream.

    “Looks like my sleeping beauty finally woke up,” He chuckled. You could feel the bed sink a bit as he sat beside you, placing the tray gently on your lap and kissing your temple. “Good morning, Yeobo.” He grinned. 

    “Good morning, my prince~” You cooed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Himchan pouted a bit.

    “Yeobo~ I woke up early and made you breakfast in bed. I think I deserve more than a kiss on the cheek.” He scrunched his face with disappointment, which only made you giggle. 

    “After I brush my teeth,” You gave him a peck on the nose. “These little pecks will just have to suffice you.” 

    “Aish...I guess I’ll take them for now.” He sighed. You playfully rested your head on his shoulder as you munched on a piece of chocolate covered crepe. 

    “I promise that you’ll get a worthier prize after I brush my teeth, kay?” You giggled. 

    “Ya...Yeobo...I don’t think your body can handle another round…” He gently caressed your shoulders as both yours and his face turned bright red. 

    “Mr. Kim Himchan, you are such a ert. I just meant that you would receive proper kisses is all.” You buried your face in his shoulder to hide your bright red cheeks. You heard Himchan awkwardly chuckle.

    “Sorry! What was I thinking...Bad Himchan.” He gently slapped his cheek as self-punishment for his dirty thoughts. 

    “Haha, sometimes Channie, I feel like a devilish ert suits you better than your cool handsome image.” You chuckled as you fed Himchan a piece of crepe, gently wiping chocolate off the corner of his mouth. 
    “I’m devilishly handsome. The best of both worlds.” He smirked causing you to roll your eyes and lightly slap his arm.

    “Well lucky me then since I married this devilishly handsome fellow,” Sarcasm was dripping from your words. Himchan revealed a smug as hell grin on his face.

    “You weren’t so snarky about marrying me last night,” He cocked an eyebrow, making your face grow into a shade of red that would put a strawberry to shame. “Such a shame that the wedding dress didn’t make it in one piece.” He shrugged in a nonchalant manner. 

    “Kim Himchan!” You shrieked from the embarrassing words that were spilling out of his mouth. “How can you say such erted things?!” 

    “Ah~ My Yeobo is so cute and innocent,” He grinned before kissing the top of your head. “It really is a shame though. I thought it would be a romantic idea if you could pass your wedding dress to our daughter.” He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer. 

    “Well aren’t you thinking ahead.” You tapped his nose and giggled, leading him to gently grabbing your left hand and caressing your wedding band.

    “Of course, now that you’re all mine, the only thoughts in my head are about how perfect our future together will be.” He placed a gentle kiss on the silver band. A soft smile spread on your face as you stared at the simple silver band. It had a large pink diamond centerpiece with Himchan’s initials engraved on each side. Himchan’s was a simple silver band as well, but instead your initials were the centerpiece. 

    “So I’m the only one consuming your thoughts right now?” You smirked playfully. You wanted to tease your new hubby a bit. “But what about the Babyz?”

    Himchan froze at your words. The moment you noticed his fallen expression, you realized that Himchan didn’t take your words as a joke you meant them to be. You placed your hand on his arm and opened your mouth to tell him you were just teasing, when he let out an exasperated sigh. 

    “They’re my number one too,” He rested his head on top of yours. “I’m sorry that I can’t be your one and only prince…” The room was filled with silence. “B-But despite that I promise that I will love you the most in the entire world and that I will always be by your side-”

    You cut off his rant with a kiss, causing his draw to drop slightly. You nuzzled into his neck, assuring him that you didn’t feel burdened about sharing his attention. “I was just teasing you, Honey. I know that the Babyz and I are both important to you and I wouldn’t have it any other way,” You looked up and smiled at him, pecking him on the chin. “But I’m the only one who gets to kiss you, kay?”

    “Haha, don’t worry all my kisses are reserved for you,” He kissed your forehead. “And now that my princess is well fed,” He took the tray from your lap. “How about we spend the day in comfort and leisure?” 

    “Channie, you are a genius,” You giggled before kissing him on the cheek. “I’ll go wash up and put some clothes on.” You pulled the sheets that were covering your body as you threw your legs over the bed.

    “Or you could not wear clothes.” He smirked, causing you to roll your eyes.

    “I retract my statement about calling you a genius.” You gently shooed Himchan out of the bedroom so you could change clothes. 

    You picked up the scraps of clothes that were splattered across your shared bedroom, letting out a content sigh as you looked over now clean floor. A small smile crept on your face and a huff of content left your lips. You could get used to this. Waking up to breakfast-in-bed made by your beloved and the two of you spending a lovely morning together. You chuckled to yourself as you slipped on your nightgown. After you freshened up, you were greeted by the warm hug of your Channie.

    “Looks like my princess is all prettied up.” He gave you a peck on your bare shoulder while you gently pinched his cheek.

    “I told, you Channie, I’m no princess. I’m a queen.” You teased. Himchan raised an eyebrow at you.

    “Well then…” A smug grin grew on his face before he swooped you up in his arms and carried you bridal style. “A queen shouldn’t have to sully her feet by walking.” You chuckled and clung to Himchan before giving him a peck on the cheek. 

    “My dear prince, can you let me down on my throne?” A giggle escaped your lips. Himchan gave you a quick peck before setting you down on the couch. “I’m really the luckiest girl in the world.” You rested your head on his shoulder.

    “You did marry the coolest man alive, Kim Himchan.” A cocky grin revealed itself.

    “Sometimes I wonder who is more arrogant. You or Youngjae.” You rolled your eyes then nudged his arm.

    You decided to spend your lazy hours looking up locations to visit during your honeymoon, which was basically just around the corner. Himchan kept himself busy by painting your nails with pinku pinku hot pinku nail polish, impeding your search. “Channiiieee~” You whined. Himchan looked up at you with innocence in his eyes. “How am I supposed to look up places for us to visit when you’ve monopolized one of my hands?”

    “Yeobo, we’re going to the city of love. There is no need to stress so much about planning. Let’s just wine and dine,” He put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer. “I can’t wait to spend the week, just to two of us. No Daehyun or Youngjae to get on my nerves~” A content sigh escaped his lips.

    “You didn’t hear, Honey? The boys actually plan on visiting Paris during their break, we might run into them.” You bit your lower lip, trying your utmost best to keep your devilish smirk underwraps. 

    Himchan nearly dropped the nail polish bottle at your words. “Y-Yeobo, you’re joking right? Please tell me you’re joking. I was planning a romantic dinner on a cafe terrace with the eiffel tower as our backdrop and-” You quickly placed your hand on his lips.

    “Channie, you’re rambling,” You giggled. “I was joking. I would have kicked every single one of their butts if they planned to crash our honeymoon.” You grinned while Himchan to glare at you.

    “That was a horrible joke,” He removed your hand from his mouth. “Though seeing you kick their butts would be entertaining, make sure to kick Youngjae’s extra hard. He’s been cocky lately.” 

    “And you haven’t?” You scoffed before you began typing away on your laptop, making sure that your freshly painted nails wouldn’t tarnish the keys. “Plus Youngjae’s my bias so I wouldn’t kick his that hard.” 

    “Yah, Yeobo, after we got married, I’m automatically your bias.” He pinched your sides to grab your attention.

    “Hmmm~ nope. Youngjae is still my bias. Then Jongup, then Daehyun, then Bang, then Z-” You stared up at your husband wide eyed as you were pinned to the couch. 

    “Be careful with the next few words that come out of that pretty little mouth of yours,” He grinned at you, but you could see there was a hint of irritation and devilishness in his eyes. “Or you just might get hurt.” He swooped down and nipped your bottom lip.

    You playfully stuck your tongue out. “You’re still not my top bias, sweetie.” 

    “Y-Yah…” Himchan began to pout at this point. “I’m your husband. I should at least get the number one spot on your list.” He mumbled and whined a bit, unsatisfied that he could not intimidate you into surrender. You chuckled as you moved a strand of his hair that was blocking his face.

    “Channie, your not my bias,” He began to grumble at your insistent emphasis that he was not number one bias. “You’re my husband,” You leaned forward and pecked him on the lips. “My one and only,” You pecked him again. “Irreplaceable,” And again. “And not for sharing,” And again. “Husband.” You flashed him a toothy grin. 

    Himchan flopped down on top of you, exhausted by your adorableness. “Agh, why is my wife so adorable?? Now I can never be mad at her.” He whined and buried his face in your neck. 

    “So that she can deal with the ultra cool visual Himchan.” You giggled, your fingers playing with his hair. 

    “Good, cause she’s stuck with him till death do we part and even then I won’t let her go.” He pecked your neck before giving you small kisses on your cheek and then a final princely kiss on your lips.