Zelo

After Ever After

An annoying buzz filled the silent room. Your eyebrows were beginning to furrow. You did not like waking up...especially with the hectic day you had yesterday. But no matter how hard you tried to Jedi mind force the stupid buzzing, it wasn’t going away. You let out a groan as you flopped around until you were laying on top of your sleeping giant, making him let out an upset groan. The giant sleeping baby groggily opened his eyes, rubbing his eyes before looking down to see your sleeping form on his chest. 

    “Junhongie~, please make that annoying ringing stop…” You whined in his chest. He let out a chuckle before gently petting your head. 

    He leaned over, careful not to move you, and grabbed the cause of his and your discomfort. He squinted at the bright screen of his cell phone. “It’s Himchan hyung.” Zelo let out a sigh before answering the call. Before he could even let a word out, you snatched the phone from his hands.

“Channie. I love you and the boys to death, but Junhongie is exclusively mine for the next 24 hours so please leave a message after the beep, kay?” You immediately hanged up the phone and hid it under the pillow. Zelo chuckled at your childishness and wrapped his arms around your waist.

“You know, I’m going to get teased by the hyungs the next time I see them, right?” He let out a sigh thinking of Daehyun and Youngjae jumping up and down teasing about how Zelo had finally become a man, even though he had been a man for a while.

“Then send them to me and I’ll go kick their ,” You rested your chin on his chest and smiled at him. “Except, Bang. I don’t think I’m up for that challenge yet.” You chuckled. The both of your began laughing as you two imagined your short little feminine physique beating up 4 grown men. 

“Were you able to rest up? Yesterday was crazy…” He gently removed a strand of hair from your face.

“Not really,” You smirked at him, playfully wiggling your eyebrows. “Since you know, we weren’t doing much sleeping.” Zelo’s face turned bright red at your comment. 

“Y-Yeobo!” He wanted to bury his head in the pillows, but since you were laying on top of him that was out of the question.

“Don’t go all shy on me. Especially since you were practically half during your concerts. Where was mister shy Junhongie then?” You teased causing a slight pout to form on Zelo’s face.

“I was wearing a shirt…” He attempted to rebuttal, but both you and him knew that the shirt he wore hid nothing. His abs and pecs were shown for all the fangirls to see.

“Baby, I’ve seen the fancams and that shirt is not doing it’s job,” You pouted a bit and decided to tease the adorable baby a bit more. “Well at least I’m the only one who's seen you without a shirt, and pants, and underwear.” You teased.

Zelo grabbed your hand and jokingly bit your hand as a sign of retaliation for embarrassing him. “And I’m the only one who’s seen those cute facial expressions from last night,” Your face lit up light a christmas tree. You were not expecting that! “And don’t forget the cute little noi-” You immediately covered his mouth with your hands before he could utter another word. 

    “Y-yah, where did the shy Junhongie go?” You pouted, but the red dust on your cheeks remained from his y comments.

    He gently bit the palm of your hand covering his mouth, causing you pull back and free his lips. “He’s busy right now, please leave a message after the beep.” He looked up at you and smiled, causing you to roll your eyes. 

    “Since we were so kindly awoken by your lovely hyungs, we should go grab some breakfast.” You grinned and pecked him on the his lips. You attempted to roll over in order to prep for breakfast, but Zelo’s grip tighten around your waist, refusing to let you go.

“Or we could stay,” He kissed your cheek. “In bed,” His lips grazed your neck before he placed another kiss. “And recreate last night.” He was about to kiss your collar bone when you pinched his nose, a pout on your lips.

“As much as I’d love to, I’m hungry,” You tickled Zelo’s side, causing him to release his grip and squirm under you. “So hurry and get dressed.” You giggled as you rolled off the bed, your bed sheets wrapped around your body.

“Yeobo-ah~” Zelo whined before tossing and turning around in bed like a rolling log.  

“Just do it for me, okay, baby?” You leaned down to kiss his temple. He let out sigh before wrapping sheets around himself and shuffled out of bed as well. 

Once the two of you were decently dressed, you in one of Zelo’s shirts and his cute socks and him in some gym shorts and a simple old graphic tee, you attempted to wash up, but a certain giant matoki kept distracting you. He constantly kept his arms wrapped around your waist and rubbing his cheek on the top of your head. A simple task such as brushing your teeth was like mission impossible. Though the clinginess impeded the simplistic task, you loved every minute of it. Zelo was usually shy and reluctant about public affection, especially in front of the hyungs, due to fears of being teased or judgement. When the two of you were alone, he was the cuddly affectionate giant that was clinging on to you at the moment.

“You and me, without the hyungs to bother us….” He kissed your cheek as you began pulling ingredients down from the shelf to make some waffles for breakfast. “This must be a dream.” He chuckled as he leaned over you to grab some of the boxes that were out of your reach.

“Too bad I have to return you to them soon.” You let out a small sigh and began pouring the ingredients into a bowl.

Zelo squeezed your sides slightly before gently grabbing both of your hands, caressing them. “I’m sorry that I can’t be with you all the time like you deserve....” He kissed your shoulder and then your cheek. “But you have to believe me that I love you, and will do everything in my power to make the happiest woman alive.” 

“I’m already the happiest woman alive,” You leaned up to kiss the bottom of his jaw. “The moment you put this ring on my finger, you’ve made all my dreams come true.” Your eyes softened as you admired both you and your husband’s ring. You had a simple silver band with a light blue diamond in the center with the words ‘Junhong’s’ engraved on the inside of the band. Zelo’s was similar only without the diamond and with your name engraved inside the ring. 

“And believe me, Yeobo. If I could I would rather spend all my time with you than the hyungs. My is constantly being slapped, and that right is only reserved for you.” He shook his head in mock dismay. You bursted out into laughter as you finished up the batter for the waffles.

“That’s right mister. Naekkoya.” You playfully slapped his . He jumped a bit from the sudden contact and began tickling your sides as revenge. You pinched his cheeks to stop him from torturing your sides and gestured him to go grab the dinosaur molds that were on the top shelf of the cupboard. You chuckled as you remembered how you even got these molds in the first place. 

You distinctly remembered you told your soon to be husband to pick out some knick knacks for the wedding centerpieces. You emphasized exactly what the criteria for the knick knacks would be and even suggested he bring Himchan along since out of all the boys Himchan had the best taste towards these things. When you got home, you expected to see bags full of knick knacks. Instead, you found a hundred piece set of dinosaur molds and cookie cutters. You didn’t understand why or how this had happened, but at the time you were too tired to even question your cutie baby that was napping in your bedroom. 

“I hope you enjoy eating dinosaur shaped food for the next 20 years,” You sighed as you set his plate in front of him. You pulled out your chair beside him when you suddenly felt a tug on your arm, causing you to fall into a certain someone’s lap. He wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on your shoulder, his mouth wide open. “Pffft, what are you? A baby?” You rolled your eyes, but still fed him anyway.

“I’m the adorable maknae so yes, Yeobo, I am a baby.” He nuzzled into your cheek before opening his mouth again to be fed.

“I’ve never seen a baby that’s over 6 ft tall. You must be some sort of anomaly.” You teased as you fed yourself as well. 

“A loveable anomaly.” He corrected. You rolled your eyes before you gave your ‘lovable anomaly’ a kiss on the cheek and continued with your breakfast.

After cleaning up after breakfast, you decided to lounge about on the couch, setting up the itinerary for your honeymoon, while Zelo was on his laptop, testing out some beats and tracks. “Junhongie~” You laid yourself across his laptop like cat. “Stop working and help me plan our honeymoon.” You pouted. Zelo chuckled at your cuteness before pecking your lips and putting his laptop aside to give you his undivided attention.

“I’m all yours.” He grinned before pinching your cheeks.

“First stop will definitely be to Malibu,” You showed him the beautiful clear blue California beaches that you longed to visit. “Then we definitely have to go to Disneyland,” Zelo’s eyes lit up at the sound of the ‘Happiest Place on Earth.’ “Don’t you think these are so cute?” You showed him a picture of Mickey Mouse ears wedding set. 

“The cutest.” He leaned down and kissed your lips, allowing his lips to linger. 

“Haha, you’re not even paying attention.” You whined. 

“I am I swear.” He murmured as his kisses trailed down to from your lips to your jaw line.

“Suuuure~” You rolled your eyes. “I can’t wait to take pictures with all the characters! I hope I get to see Aladdin! He’s been my Disney crush for like years!” You squealed. That grabbed Zelo’s attention cause his kissing escapade was immediately halted. 

“Your Disney crush? I’ve never heard of this…” Zelo furrowed his eyebrows a bit. Although Zelo was now a mature grown man, he still had these child-like tendencies...like being jealous of a cartoon character.

“He was just sooo dreamy, ya know? The misunderstood thief, and my God that voice!” You swooned. You quickly glanced up to see Zelo squirm with agitation. You enjoyed teasing him. 

“I have a good voice too.” Zelo murmured and crossed his arms across his chest. 

“I know, baby. I love your singing voice, your rapping voice, all of your voices.” You comfortingly patted his cheek, but he was still in a pouty state. 

“But I’m still not better than your Disney crush…” He sneered. You in your lips to avoid a laugh to slip out.

“No, but you are my Prince Charming.” You wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him down for a kiss. Zelo’s eyes lit up with adoration.

“And you’re my Princess.” He grinned before leaning down to give you a kiss right out of a Disney movie.