Jongup

After Ever After

A painful squeeze from your stomach forced you to wake from you deep slumber. You begrudgingly opened your eyes, glaring at your sheet covered stomach for waking you up. You rubbed one eye and reached out for your phone that rested on top of your nightstand. 1:30 pm. No wonder your stomach was throwing a fit. You skipped breakfast. You let out a large yawn before you sat up and leaned side to side to wake up the rest of your sleeping muscles. Your morning stretches were interrupted when you felt a lazy arm lightly wrap around your waist. A loving grin revealed itself when looked down and saw he cuddly puppy that was still deep in slumber. You gently ran your fingers through Jongup’s soft bed-head, making sure not to wake him up. He murmured something in his sleep before snuggling into your hip. You leaned down and kissed his temple while your hands traced his over so toned muscles. His Cheetos were your favorite. 

Though you enjoyed the sweet moment you were having with your husband, your stomach was beginning to retaliate. You stealthily removed yourself from Jongup’s grip, replacing yourself with a pillow so he wouldn’t be lonely, and padded across the bedroom towards the bathroom to wash up. After you were refreshed, you picked up the articles of clothing that littered your floor from last night’s romantic tryst and tossed them into the hamper before you clothed yourself. You looked at yourself in the mirror to make sure you looked decent for your sleeping prince and you were pleased with the results. You were internally squealing at how cute the Spirited Away themed sleeping gown looked on you. As you were admiring yourself in the mirror, you felt strong sturdy arms wrap around your waist as a tired and pouty Jongup rested his head on your shoulder. 

“Yeobo, why did you leave the bed?” He asked half-groggy with sleep, his eyelids were trying their hardest not to fall back down.

“I left you a replacement didn’t I?” You chuckled and gently caressed his arms as you leaned back into his chest.

“It’s not soft and warm like you. You’re like Baymax, plushie and cute.” He snuggled into your neck. You found your husband’s needy nature endearing. Your Uppie was usually a quiet, out of the box thinker, who was as chill as a cucumber and rarely expressed himself. But only you saw these sides of him. His spoiled side, his child-like innocence, his y side. Those were exclusively for you.

“My tummy was rebelling against me so I thought it was time for me to make us some lunch.” You chuckled as Jongup was being lulled back to sleep.

“Bad tummy.” He gently smacked your stomach.

You giggled before you turned around to face him. “It may be bad, but it still needs to be fed,” You kissed his cheek. “So why don’t you go wash up and I’ll make us some hamburgers?” Jongup’s eyes brighten at the sound of his favorite food. He nodded his head rapidly in agreement. “But before that, can you please put on some clothes….at least some underwear.” Your face turned slightly pink when you slowly realized that you were pressed up against his body.

“Eh? But I’m comfortable…” He tilted his head innocently, confused at your request.

“B-But it’s embarrassing…” You mumbled. Sometimes you wondered whether your husband was innocent or just plain ignorant of how he made you hot and bothered.

“Why? We’re in our own home…” His face scrunched up in confusion as he jutted out his lip a bit. “Plus you saw everything last night. You even touched-” You quickly placed your hand over his mouth to stop his words.

“Just think of it as a favor for your newly wedded bride.” You blushed. You could feel him grin from under your hand as he kissed the silver band that was placed on your ring finger. 

“Anything for you.” He gently removed your hand from his lips and placed yours and his hand side by side. The both of you admired your wedding bands. A pretty emerald was in the center of your silver band. You giggled as you looked at the engraving on both your and his ring. Yours had an outline etching of a pikachu while Uppie’s had Ash’s hat. It was the nerdiest and cutest thing in the entire world and you loved it to death. It was like a little inside joke between you and your husband. 

“You still haven’t let me go, Uppie.” You giggled as you noticed that your hubby practically dragging you with him to the bathroom. 

“Do I have to?” He looked down at you with his precious puppy eyes. You gave him a peck on the lips for his adorableness.

“Yes you do if you want food.” Jongup reluctantly removed his arms from your waist and glance back at you every few steps as he entered the bathroom.  You couldn’t help but let out a chuckle at how he looked like a kicked puppy. You really questioned how your husband could look so badass and y, but really just be a cute 4D angel. 

After mixing the ground beef with onions, pepper, garlic powder, seasoning salt, and worcester sauce, you buttered the burger buns to give them a nice crunch when they were placed on the grill. You were humming B.A.P’s new summer song ‘That’s My Jam,’ immersed in the addictive beat. Suddenly the smell of fresh vegetable and meat was replaced by fresh soap and body wash. A droplet of water greeted your shoulder, causing you to turn around in confusion. Jongup was leaning over your shoulder and  observing your work, his hair still dripping wet and a towel draped over his bare shoulder. He was kind enough to put on some dark green gym shorts, but he was still distractingly shirtless. 

“Your hair is still wet, silly,” You wiped your hands on a nearby paper towel before grabbing the towel on Jongup’s shoulder. “You just want to be spoiled don’t you?” You giggled and gently rubbed his hair dry.

“I’m a human, Yeobo. I can’t get spoiled.” You stared at him dumbfounded by his words. Sometimes, he could just throw you off your game in a single second. The two of you began bursting out into laughter at his words. Once you finished drying his hair, you focused your attention back on your burgers with Jongup as your little chef assistant. 

“Your burgers are the best.” Jongup grinned at you before taking a bite out of his burger. 

“And so is your chocolate milk,” You took a sip of the drink Jongup especially prepared for the two of you. “I’m so lucky that I get to have this treat all to myself.” You tapped the tip of Jongup’s nose lightly. 

“I’ll make sure I’ll make you a lifetime supply of them,” He nodded his head with confidence. “I’m sorry I can’t be there for you everyday to make them fresh for you…” His eyes became slightly downcast as he placed his burger down on the plate. 

“Uppie....” A small sad smile graced your face. You knew how busy he was and how devoted he was to B.A.P and the BABYZ. You didn’t expect anything less. You loved how hard-working he was and how much effort he put in to open himself up. You didn’t want him to feel guilty for doing what he loved. “It’s okay. Even when we’re apart, you’re right here next to me right?” You grinned then flashed him your wedding ring, which caused him to smile and place a soft kiss on your lips.

“I...I love you…” A faint blush appeared on his cheeks, causing your eyes to soften. You loved that even despite the two of you being married he was still shy around you. 

“I love you too,” You rested your head on his shoulder. “Now hurry up and eat before it gets cold.” You gently lifted his cup of chocolate milk towards him, adjusting the straw for him. 

Once the two had your fill, the both of you snuggled on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in your hand, watching Zootopia. Your mind began to travel elsewhere while Jongup was still immersed in the adorable talking animals. You began scrolling through your cell phone, looking up hot spots and tourist sites. It was for your honeymoon and you were going to make sure it was perfect as physically possible. While you were scouring the internet for information, you suddenly felt something tap your shoulder.

“Unnng~” You looked up to see Jongup have a pretend phone against his ear. “Unnng~” You giggled and picked up your own ‘phone’ to take his call.

“Hello?” You bit your lower lip to try and contain your laughter. He was just so precious! 

“Yeobo, you seemed distracted…Is the movie boring?” You could hear and see the slight fear in his voice and eyes. 

“No no, sweetie! I was just too excited about our honeymoon in Japan that I couldn’t concentrate. I know you looked forward to the movie, I’m so sorry that I wasn’t paying attention…” You looked up at him with sad puppy dog eyes.

“I’ll forgive you...if you give me a kiss…” You could see his cheeks dusted pink. You chuckled a bit before ‘hanging’ up and leaning up to kiss him. After the sweet kiss, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you onto his lap. “I’m really excited too.” He eyed the pictures of Akihabara that were on your phone screen.

“I can’t wait to nerd out with you,” You giggled before kissing him again on the lips. “But are you sure you want to go again? I mean, you’ve probably been there hundreds of times with the boys during your hiatus and your tours.” 

“I’ve never been there with you though,” He snuggled into your shoulder. “I want to make more good memories with you as husband and wife.”

“You are adorable, you know that?” He peppered his face with kisses, his face to lighting up like a traffic light. “I can’t wait to buy all the plushies and games.” You squealed with glee, causing Jongup to hold you closer. He found you so adorable and precious like how you saw him. 

“You’re not getting any body pillows?” He raised an eyebrow in confusion. Your face became cherry tomato red as your buried your face in your hand. You were surprised that he remembered the silly conversation you had with one of your friends long ago. You hadn’t dated Jongup yet and was jokingly chatting with one of your friends on the phone while you waited for Zelo to get ready so the two of you could go shopping. You finished watching Free! and you were fangirling about Haru and how you wanted his body pillow so bad. Apparently your future husband heard you because the next day you found a giant Dolphin plushie in the boys’ practice room with your name on it. Cute little Jongup didn’t understand what kind of body pillow you were talking about.

“No, cause I’ve already got the best body pillow right here.” You hummed and hugged him tight, enjoying how you fit perfectly in his arm. 

“But I’m not soft and plushy?” He looked at you confused. He was a mass of toned muscle, and in his opinion, not that much fun to hug.

“If I’m Baymax then you’re the beefed up version.” You rested your head on his chest, slowly being lulled by his heart beat. Jongup leaned down and kissed the top of your head, holding you close to his chest. 

“Are you satisfied with your care?” He flashed you his cute little awkward angel grin. 

“Hmmm~ Not yet.” You smiled at him before gesturing him to kiss your lips, which he happily obliged.