Yongguk

After Ever After

You rubbed both of your eyes, blinking a few times before being welcomed by the morning light that was pouring into your bedroom. You tilted your head back and forth in order for the tension in your neck to be released. You quietly turned over in your sheets only to be greeted by the back of a sleepy gummy bear. A soft sleepy smile formed on your lips as you watched the small movements of his back from his breathing. You bit your bottom lip to keep yourself from giggling at the sight. Cautiously, you extended your hand and began tracing the tattoos that decorated his back. You loved the tattoos he sported. They weren’t simply pieces of art. They were his ideals, his beliefs. They were a part of him. He rustled a bit from your tender touch.

    “Yeobo?” His voice was low and husky from just waking up. He turned around to face you and flashed you a gummy smile. “What are you doing?” He lifted the sheets up a bit, gesturing for you to come closer.

    “Just admiring a piece of art.” You chuckled as you snuggled closer to his chest. You could feel his chest rumble a bit from his low laugh. 

    “I could be saying the same thing,” He placed a kiss on top of your head. “But you should really rest, last night was….hectic.” He grinned as he pinched your nose.

    “Which part? The actual wedding or the wedding night?” You cocked an eyebrow and smirked at him. He returned the look with a smug look of his own. 

    “Both. Speaking of wedding, I need to remember to scold the boys later,” He let out a sigh as he rested his chin on top of your head. “Who told them that shoving cake in our faces at the reception was a good idea?” 

    “Haha, don’t be too harsh on them. After all, they helped me get my workaholic of a hubby ready for the big day.” You chuckled and tapped his nose.

    “Mmmmm,” You heard him hum before he separated himself from you a bit so he could stare into your eyes. You could see a glint of sadness and regret in them. “I’m sorry that I left all the wedding planning to you…With producing and songwriting I-there’s no excuse…” A sad smile revealed itself. You gently poked the spot between his brows.

    “There’s no need to apologize. You know I can be a control freak sometimes so it wasn’t too bad, plus I had Himchan to help me.” You smiled and gently moved a strand of Yongguk’s hair out of his face. A small pout began to appear on his lips. Although you loved the y badass side of Yongguk, you loved his cute, playful side even more.

    “So much help that the florist thought he was your fiancee.” He mumbled, which caused you to giggle at his slight jealousy. Yongguk was never the jealous type. He knew you loved him and was confident that you wouldn’t cheat on him so when you saw those small sparks of jealousy you thought they were very endearing.

    “Well you proved who my fiancee was last night.” You smirked before you began tracing the tattoos on his chest.

    “When did my lovely Yeobo become such a ert?” He chuckled as he ran his finger through your hair. Even though your hair was a mess, your eyes were a bit puffy from just being woken up, and your lips a bit swollen, you were the most beautiful person Yongguk had ever seen. 

    “Have been for a while, but it’s too late to regret it now.” You flashed him your silver wedding band and wiggled your fingers, showing him a devilish smile. He gently took your left hand and kissed the inside of it.

    “I’d never regret marrying you.” He laced his fingers with yours. 

The both of you admired each other’s wedding bands. The rings were simple, nothing too extravagant. You had a simple ruby at the center of the band with two small diamonds on either side of the center piece. Yongguk’s was just a simple silver band. Both rings were engraved on the inside. Yours with Yongguk’s name and his with yours. He began kissing each and everyone of your fingers until you began giggling and remove your hand from his. He started to pout a bit before you cupped his face in your hands.

“I thought I married a gummy bear not a kissing monster. What happened to Mr. Rough and Gruff Bang Yongguk, Chyeah?” He started bursting out into laughter at your impersonation of him. 

“He became your Gukkie.” He peppered your face with kisses and trailed kisses down your neck and shoulder. 

“Haha, well my Gukkie, let’s get something to eat. Your wifey here is starving.” You wrapped your arms around his neck. He flashed you your favorite gummy grin before picking you up bridal style with your bed sheets covering both your bodies. “Hey, you silly! We should at least put on some clothes first.” You squealed with laughter as Yongguk spun you around.

“But we’re comfortable….” You rolled your eyes and lightly slapped his chest.

“Bang Yongguk, I refuse to cook without any clothes. You know how dangerous that is?” You pouted and shook your head in disappointment.
“Well I wouldn’t want your beautiful skin to be marred.” He gave you a light kiss on your temple before setting you down so the both of you could change.

 Initially everything was going swell. Quite civil actually. Then Yongguk couldn’t help but decide to pinch your . You quickly turned around, jaw dropped and wide eyed. Yongguk was always this silent, patient, mature man with such a deep thinking mind and artistic spirit. But when it was just the two of you, he became this adorable loveable panda bear that you wanted to keep all to yourself. And you didn’t even want to get started on his devilish erted side. He wasn’t as forward with it like Daehyun and Himchan, but he definitely was not shy from it as Zelo, Jongup, and Youngjae. 

You glared at your hubby as he feigned innocence and continued picking up the discarded clothing that littered the floor from last night’s escapade. You quickly grabbed the closest piece of fabric you could fine and planned to exact your revenge. The moment Yongguk turned around to speak to you, you threw the fabric right into Yongguk’s face. He stood there stunned for a moment, processing what just occurred. He removed the piece of fabric that was blocking his vision and examined it. You were about to arrogantly chuckle at your successful revenge when you noticed what you threw. Your face became as hot and red as the blazing sun as Yongguk held up your that you threw at his face. You wanted to bury your face in your hands, but when you noticed the slight animalistic glint that was appearing in his eyes, you knew you were in trouble. The two of you played a game of cat and mouse, you trying to escape from Yongguk’s embrace as he chased you down. It wasn’t until you tripped. attempting to get over the bed, that Yongguk caught you, causing the two of you to tumble on the bed laughing.

“We don’t have to go eat you know…” He murmured as he began kissing your jawline while your hands began caressing his back.

“Yeah~” You hummed as Yongguk’s lips traveled down to your collarbone and his hands had a firm grasp of your hips. “But my stomach says otherwise.” You giggled before stomach let out a loud roar, signalling Yongguk that it was time to feed his lovely Yeobo. 

The two of you had a simple meal. Ramen. Yongguk’s absolute favorite. Yongguk being the sweet husband he was, kindly set up the table as you added some spices to the ramen the two of you would be eating. Though every now and then you would get distracted by your hubby who thought parading around half- with just some black and red boxer briefs was a great idea when you were dealing with hot soup. 

“I think you’re the only person who would want ramen for breakfast.” You giggled and  took a seat beside Yongguk at the dinner table, scootching closer to him. 

“Thanks for the food, baby.” He gave you a peck on the forehead and rubbed his cheek on the top of your head as you rested your head on his shoulder. You chuckled as the two of you happily enjoyed ramen to your heart’s content. 
Once the two of you were full and satisfied, both of you lounged about on the couch, Yongguk reading the newspaper and you looking up sights for your upcoming honeymoon. You were comfortable laying on Yongguk’s chest until he shifted from under you to get a better view of what you were looking at. You were starring and bookmarking several websites, making notes on a word file to be printed out for later.

“Working hard, Yeobo?” He grinned and gently grabbed one of your hands and held it in his.

“Of course, we’re leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow and I want everything to be perfect.” Your eyes were still glued onto the screen as you continued typing with your one free hand.

“Don’t worry too much. What can be more perfect than you and me being in the beautiful city of Prague?” He rested his chin on the top of your head as he rubbed circles on your hand. 

“Pfft, when did you get so cheesy?” You raised an eyebrow at him.

“I took some tips from Himchan.” He pecked the top of your head.

“Hmmmm, remind me to send him a fruit basket when we’re on our trip,” You giggled and  scrolled down on the website. “Oh my gosh, Gukkie! We have to go to this!” Pictures of artwork, concerts, and food filled your screen.

Yongguk squinted his eyes for a bit and stared at the screen. “Dyzajn Market?” He read the description that was provided by the website and chuckled. “This sounds amazing. You have great taste, Yeobo.”

“Of course, I married you, didn’t I?” You pecked the bottom of his chin as you starred the website. 

“Then I must have excellent taste as well.” He gently ruffled your hair. You looked up at him and tapped your lips. He smirked and tapped his lips and placed his fingers on your lips. Your face scrunched up with dissatisfaction. He let out another low chuckle before tapping his lips again and placing his fingers on your lips.

“Y-Yah! It’s not nice bullying your new wife.” You pouted, crossing your arms across your chest.

“I’m not bullying. It’s called tough love.” He flashed you his signature grin, which caused you to scoff.

“And this is why your fans scold you for being such a tease.” You playfully stuck your tongue out at him. 

“I learned all my tricks from Mrs. Bang.” He pinched your nose.

“Really? Well then me and her have to have a talk then, right Mr. Bang?” You chuckled, letting your fingers run through his hair. 

“Right.” He smiled again before leaning down and pressing his lips against yours.