Phases in Life

But You Gotta Be There For Me Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note:Shoutout to CHEEXIONGGG on instagram. She screencaptured some parts of this fanfic and posted it! Thank you so much for waiting patiently! Alright everyone, next chapter will be released with 115 subscribers AND 10 upvotes! FIGHTING :)

 

Let's forget about it...

 

I had numerous questions in my mind that I wanted to ask about that day. Somehow, they just couldn't come out from my mouth. After all the pain he made me go through, am I going to let him off so easily? 

 

Taeyong: What?

 

My heart was in two places. I feel happy but torn inside to see him. I can sense the love amidst the air but we just didn't embrace it. It was as though we found each other at the wrong timing. I knew better than anyone else my own heart. I was stuck. He pushed me away but I didn't fall. I remained hanging onto the cliff for dear life.

 

Taeyong: What?

 

I was disappointed by how he was trying to be clueless about my question. It made me want to vent my anger even more.

 

 

Jennie: What? You're really going to say that to me? You were the epitome of my pain for the past 6 months and that is all? Not even a sorry?

 

The atmosphere got cold. This is becoming a mess! There was no reason for me to stay with him. I wasn't getting any answers. Maybe I shouldn't have let my feelings take over me. If I hadn't tried to escape the dorm, my encounter with him won't happen.

 

Jennie: *sigh* Fi...

 

Before I could even do anything, I saw Taeyong approach me. He grabbed and pulled my hand such that I stood up close to him.

 

Taeyong: Follow me.

 

He gripped my hands even tighter and lead the way. At first I didn't want to but he was too strong to deny. So I just followed along. He made sure to check that no one was along the corridor before we made an escape to the rooftop garden. It was breezy and it was only us in the wide area. Taeyong stood a few distance in front of me which left me no choice but to face him. 

 

Taeyong: You're not going to ask me about the past. You just want it to be a memory or just pretend it didn't happen? I'm sorry. I can't. 

Jennie: Then what do you want to? Tell me the truth. *takes a deep breath* Alright, I'm all ears.

 

 

Taeyong: I...I didn't mean it. I never meant it to happen.

 

We both knew he didn't mean it. I knew he was still afraid to tell me the underlying reason. At least now I could be sure that my instincts were right. I thought he was the one for me, to fight for me but I was let down. My heart felt so heavy that I poured everything out.

 

Jennie: *soft but stern voice* If you didn't mean it then why in the world would you say it? 

 

Taeyong couldn't answer me. He saw the tears falling from my eyes. My  breathing got very shaky. At the sight, he went down on bended knees and had his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter