Burnt Bridges

But You Gotta Be There For Me Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: Thank you for making this chapter reach 10 subscribers. Chapter 2 will be released when we have 25 SUBSCRIBERS (Let's make it work!). Remember to comment after you read too~

 

Yesterday was my birthday.  Many of my family, friends and acquaintances sent their wishes to me. It was a happy occassion but my heart felt heavy. After a small party with my members, I went back to my room. I threw myself on my bed and closed my eyes.

 

 

The video I watched of her this afternoon returned to haunt me. Many thouhts crossed my mind. She was the centre of my worries now.

 

You must be in pain...Do you have someone to share them to? 

 

I thought I could live well without you. Tomorrow will be different from tomorrow. It has been 6 months since the time between you and I stopped.  I guess I liked you a lot. After you left, the blue sky looks yellow in my eyes.

 

AND THE WINNER OF TODAY'S INKIGAYO GOES TO....BLACKPINK!

 

I barely fell asleep last night. A day passed and I was standing behind all the artists. I haven't seen her yet. All I could hear was Jisoo's voice. Once they finished the speech and the other artists made their way backstage, I waited to sneak a glance at her.

 

 

With her hands covering her face, I knew she was crying badly.  Fragile woman, yes she is. Always trying to keep strong, yes she was. I wanted to hug her. Tell her that everything will be fine.

 

But at this point, are we considered strangers again?

 

I followed my team backstage. As usual, all the other artists waited outside their rooms to congratulate the winning group. Finally, she and I will meet once more.  I can't even tell if my heart is beating. Not long after, I notice my boys clapping and bowing. She must be close. I gathered my coura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter