All Goes Wrong

But You Gotta Be There For Me Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: How was chapter 1? I hope this chapter is as good or even better! Next target, 50 subscribers for third chapter~ Trust me, the fun has just started. Look forward to it.

 

I'm showing you my scars but why are you still walking away from me? Why are you checking on me if you're over us? Why do you ask me to let go when you are still holding it? Once more, my heart is endlessly on the ground. 

 

Manager: Girls, let's leave the stage.

 

The fansign ended. I faked a smile until I got into our van. While the girls were chattering away about meeting our BLINKs for the first time, I remained quiet. 

 

Do you know how much I had to endure during my schedules?  I couldn't sleep. I could barely swallow. It felt like a slow and painful death. 

 

 

I lost my smile when you disappeared from my life. When I didn't smile, nobody noticed anything wrong with me. I was portrayed as a chic lady instead. Funny isn't it. I guess I brought this upon myself and I have to suffer through this alone.

 

Jisoo: Jennie-ah, why are you so silent? 

Jennie: Nothing. Just thinking about something...

 

Our managers dropped us off to our dorms. Jisoo unnie went to bathe first so I laid down and waited. My heart wants to cry but I had to keep it in.

 

Don't you dare cry because of a guy! Jennie Kim, hold yourself togeher.

 

Nobody knew of my past with him. We were a secret. Lisa is probably the only one who could have seen us coming. It was because of Lisa that I first met him. I guess she was too immersed in her on-going relationship with Ten to notice anything. Suddenly, I recalled that moment when everything went wrong.

 

FLASHBACK STARTS

I can't deny. I saw it coming. I just didn't want to stop. We came this far together. I kept telling myself that you wouldn't do this to me. It was just too obvious that you were giving me the silent treatment. 

 

Jennie: Let's go bike riding! I'm so excited, you?

 

Hoping that you would smile at me like how you used to, I acted like I didn't notice anything strange about you. 

 

Taeyong: Yeah. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter