Unwaking Dream

But You Gotta Be There For Me Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: WOW 50 SUBSCRIBERS! Jenyoung has had small moments nowadays! My feels are soooooo...yaassssss ^_^ So as promised, chapter 3! Chapter 4 will be released with 75 subscribers, lets make it happen~

 

Back in the day, we were running from the world. I had her and she had me. Now, it's killing me. What am I going to do when the best part of me was you? The fact that she's not around to catch me when I'm crushed into pieces.  

 

If it weren't for who we have become, I would not let you go at any cost

 

 

I began to cry. In my dark and quiet dorm, the noise of my sobbing echoed. I didn't want to put her in trouble again. No matter what, I couldn't let her know the real reason why I left her. It was for the better but why does my heart feel so heavy.

 

...

...

...

 

OH MY GOD HYUNG!

 

I opened my eyes slightly.  I tried to gain consciousness and looked around. My members and my manager were all gathered around me. Then, I realised. Something was wrong. My body felt numb. Seconds later, my vision went black. I entered a new place. This was familiar. Right in front of me, I saw her.

 

This can't be true.

 

Oppa, take a photo of me please!

 

 

Jennie? What's happening to me? My mind was flashing back my times with her. Am I dying? Because they say, all your memories will start playing like a movie right in front of my eyes. Even if this was not real, I didn't want to wake up from it.

 

Taeyong: Jennie-ah...

Jennie: Mm oppa? 

 

With an angelic smile, she approached me. Our eyes were fixed on each other. Although there were people walking past us, we remained close. 

 

Taeyong: Jennie-ah, I haven't told you this before

Jennie: What is it?

Taeyong: I....*nervous* I lo....

 

Suddenly, I found myself gasping for air. My eyes wide open with a high light beam directed towards me. My heart continued to beat fast. I went bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter