Verge of Tears

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahhhhh thank you for your streams of comments ;; I'll take time to reply to every single one of them since they mean a lot to me! They made my heart so so warm. Can't believe I took so long before I managed to get over the writer's block. But I hope you guys enjoy this update which hopefully lived up to your expectations ^^ 

My major iKON worldwide giveaway #2iKON8iKONICS and Bobby's 1st solo album giveaway #HERE4BOBBY are still ongoing! Here on to twitter for more details~

// Note: The quotations in bold at the start of each chapter will mostly be from hanbin unless otherwise stated. //  

"Stop confusing me. 

Please."

Don’t wanna cry
Don’t wanna cry

Because I love you, because the words I love you
Isn’t enough, no matter what I say
I loved you so much, where’d you go?
Did you leave because you don’t like me anymore?

-Song : Don't Wanna Cry ; Seventeen

 

Junhoe's POV

~Back after they brought Jinan home when he fainted ; Chapter 2~ 

"Baby? Didn't you tell me that you were gonna be out for dinner with Chanwoo? How were you with Jinhwan at YG instead?"

"I..."

"I know how close you are to him. That must have scared you. Come here."

And just with that, I was back in his arms once again.

The arms that I missed being surrounded by. The arms that used to hold me so often that it felt weird going through a day without it." 

-

"Hey. You're here again? Didn't I tell you we should keep it down low?"

"Oh.. I just.. thought we could sleep together tonight..? We haven slept together in quite some time." 

"You know I love you baby but not tonight alright? I'm really tired and I have to get up in 4 hours time to get Hanbin's cake with Yunhyeong."

"Oh.. Okay.. I didn't know that, I'm sorry. Good night Bobby.."

"Goodnight June, I love you" all I had to settle for the night was a sloppy peck on my forehead before he sent me back to my room. 

It's saddening how I knew everything all along but had chosen to keep believing on to his lies cause I still love him as much as before. 

I'm afraid. I'm afraid to confront him about all his night time studio affairs with Hanbin. I'm afraid that he would tell me that he lost interest in me and that we would be better off with a breakup. 

We've already been together for 3 years, It felt so wrong yet so right when we first started back then. The long talks we had while we walking back to the dorm, the secret dates we had at our rooftop just being in each other's arms, not caring about anything the world has to think or say about us. We were what each other needed. We were each other's escape especially when everyone felt so stressed and vexed about our debut which seemed so far back in the days. Our relationship was perfect. We fooled around in front of others without the need of hiding anything, they were too busy in their own worlds they hardly even suspected us dating. We were almost always together when the cameras weren't around. It felt great.

How did things come to this now?

Lesser dates, lesser cuddles and lesser deep talks that we used to share so often to share our load with each another. 

I still can remember the time when everything took a downturn from how we used to be. It has almost been 22 months since that talk he had with me. Saying how we should keep our distance since we were idols now and that he still loved me dearly and would only put the spotlight on our relationship when we had a strong fanbase since he wanted to keep me away from all the backlash that would come if the public finds out about our relationship. 

I didn't quite mind about his suggestion back then since we just debuted and it wouldn't do any good to the boys. We still had late night talk and cuddles quite often so  I really didn't mind distancing myself away from him when the cameras were around. However, when our fanbases started to gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter