Chapter 2

I've switched bodies with... LEE HOWON?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hoya’s POV

“Jiyun-ah! Jiyun-ah are you done?!”

I heard someone shouting.

What the person was shouting, I didn’t hear very clearly.

I slowly stirred from my sleep. “Oh yeah we have a morning schedule today!” I thought.

I quickly got down from my bed- WAIT A MINUTE THIS IS NOT MY BED!

I stood on edge of the bed and looked around. This pink room certainly isn’t part of our dorm.

“Jiyun-ah!” I heard someone call and push open the door.

“What the heck Jiyun you’re still in your pyjamas?!” The ahjumma shouted at me with a horrified expression.

“Who are you? Who’s Jiyun?” I blurted out and then my eyes widened. Why do I sound like a girl?!

“Jiyun-ah are you alright? Do you have a fever?” The ahjumma held her hand to my forehead and asked with concern.

I looked down at my body.

OHMIGOD.

I ran outside the room, spotted the toilet and locked myself inside.

“OHMIGOD.” I whispered. This can’t be happening.

“Who’s this I’m seeing in the mirror? Where’s… me?” I thought.

I sat on the toilet bowl and pulled on my hair-no, her hair-frantically, trying to think of a solution. There was none obviously.

“I thought things like this only happen in dramas like Secret Garden…”I muttered and rolled my eyes.

“I don’t even know this Jiyun girl… Why would it happen to us?”

“Omo that means… omo she’s ME now?! Omo she’s ME?!”

“Jiyun-ah! You’re going to be late for school! What’re you doing in there?!” The ahjumma screamed outside the door.

“What to do what to do.” I chanted while looking around aimlessly.

“Ah. I should pretend that I have diarrhea.” I thought. I really didn’t want to go to her school and be clueless about everything and risk ruining her life.

“AHH! Omma!” I let out a shriek.

“Oh Jiyun-ah are you okay?”

“I… I’m having severe diarrhea, I can’t go to school today…”

“Severe diarrhea?! Let me bring you to the doctor then!”

“N-no! I mean, don’t waste such money. I’ll be fine after some rest.” I said and opened the door while clutching onto my tummy. By then I was already sweating buckets due to being utterly troubled by the situation. I must look really sick. Great.

“Are you sure?” She asked doubtfully.

“Yeah I’ll be fine. Can you help me call the school omma? I’ll go back to my room and rest.”

“Okay, have a good rest. I’ll make porridge for you later.”

I headed back to my room and suddenly felt really nostalgic. I really missed the care and love of my parents. Sigh. I wished I could see them soon.

WAIT. The problem now is even worse. I need to see MYSELF soon.

Yes that’s right, I must meet up with her and try to talk up a solution together.

But… whoa. Seeing myself won’t be easy. Ah, the cons of being rising hallyu stars.

"Firstly, I should make out what place I’m currently in and see when we’ll be having an autograph session here." I thought strategically.

I looked around Jiyun’s study table. “Kyungwan High? Isn’t that in Gangnam? Phews. Luckily I’m not in some village on the outskirts of town.”

“Oh great! I remember there’s an autograph session at Apgujeong (A/N: Part of Gangnam) 2 days later. Ok then I’ll bear with going to school as her for tomorrow. I’ll just avoid everyone.”

Jiyun’s POV

After it was established that I was Hoya, I just did what the members told me to do. They had a schedule, so I just went along. “Before I solve this weird problem, let me just enjoy being in the presence of my favourite kpop group.” I thought.

WAIT A MINUTE. If I’m Hoya, doesn’t that mean Hoya’s me?! Whoa. I hope he doesn’t do anything weird.

“Hoya, hurry up!” Sunggyu’s shouting knocked me out of my trance.

I jogged towards the van and hopped on while giving him a smile.

“Wipe that foolish smile off your face. You’re so weird today Hoya.”

“Ah.” I said softly. Oh yeah. I really mustn’t forget that I’m n

Please log in to read the full chapter