Chapter 4

I've switched bodies with... LEE HOWON?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hoya’s POV

I moved closer to her and whispered at her ear, “Meet at the rooftop of Star Galaxy Mall later.”

I heard some girls behind me in the line shouting exclamations of disapproval.

“Eww, stop flirting with Hoya oppa!”

I glared at them and smirked.

“Oh gosh, how obnoxious!” I heard them say as I grabbed the album which wasn’t even signed yet and moved on to the last member, Dongwoo.

Dongwoo’s POV

“KIM.JI.YUN.”

I heard a fan saying her name really stiffly and it even seemed like she was angry. I thought it was strange so I glanced at Hoya’s direction, and saw something that was even more strange.

Hoya’s jaw was hung wide open and his eyes were also opened so wide that it looked as if his eyeballs were about to pop out of their sockets. He looked like he’d just seen a ghost.

The fan then whispered something at his ear and left without even getting him to sign. I was dumbfounded. What had just happened? They knew each other? That girl wasn’t a fan?

I stared at Hoya who looked more nervous than ever for awhile until that same fan called me.

“Dongwoo! Dongwoo!”

I returned to my senses and threw her an apologetic smile.

“Your name’s Kim Jiyun right?” I asked sweetly.

She just nodded carelessly and then observed me with an amused look. She then smirked lightly and began to glance at the surroundings while I signed the album.

“Thank you!” I said as I passed the album to her. She just grabbed it and left without giving me, or Infinite for that matter, a second look. I gazed at her back as she left, feeling perplexed.

That girl… She was just too calm. It even seemed like she was bored and slightly pissed off. She definitely wasn’t a fan. What was her relationship with Hoya? I’m certainly going to get to the bottom of this.

After the fansigning event, we were supposed to return to the van as quickly as possible and head off somewhere else for our dinner. Just as we were going towards the van, Hoya suddenly let out a groan and held onto his stomach.

“Ahh, I need the toilet really badly… Jungryul hyung, could you wait for me for awhile?”

I raised my eyebrows while our manager, Jungryul hyung, just gave a little wave and nodded.

“Come back quickly okay!” Jungryul hyung added as Hoya ran away from the group quickly.

“Oh no Hoya baby, you’re not going anywhere.” I thought, “Not without Dongwoo omma’s accompany.”

“I’ll just go with him in case he needs any help!” I shouted and swiftly ran after Hoya who was already at a distance.

I followed him discreetly as he entered Star Galaxy Mall. However, as he ran into the crowd, I soon lost sight of him.

I bit my lower lip as I stared at the crowd before me and wondered where he’d possibly go. Wherever it is, it’s certainly not the toilet.

Jiyun’s POV

I ran up the staircase leading to the rooftop, panting, and saw that he was already waiting there. I jogged up to him and gave him a tap on the shoulder.

He turned around and I jumped as I saw my face closely once more. Gosh, I was still not used to it.

“H-hoya?” I said hesitantly.

“Yeah, it’s me of course. Who else can it be, Kim Jiyun-ssi?” He snapped.

I looked down and avoided his gaze. “I… I don’t understand w-what’s happening either…” I stuttered.

“Why didn’t you answer my smses, Kim Jiyun-ssi?”

Smses?? Don’t tell me it’s…

I fished out his handphone from my pocket and flipped it open. Then I showed him the screen with the notifications of 3 unread messages.

“You mean these 3 messages are from you?”

“Yes!” He said, gritting his teeth.

“Oh. Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t read them because I thought it’d be an intrusion of your privacy…”

He suddenly looked at me with a straight face and said, “You… you bathed right?”

I nodded.

“More than once?”

I nodded again.

He opened up his arms and had a look of disbelief. “Bathing my body is not an intrusion of my privacy, but reading my smses are?!! Wow. Your mind is really abstract.”

I glared at him. “Yah! Lee Howon! Do you expect me not to bathe your body for 3 days, especially when I had to practise dance which made you sweat a ton?!”

His expression softened at my statement as he looked at me again.

“Okay, I’m sorry…” He said gently and then suddenly burst out, “BUT THEN WHO SAID YOU COULD CALL ME BY MY FULL NAME LIKE THAT?! AND IS THAT A NEW PIMPLE ON MY FACE??!”

I touched the pimple on his cheek and then said apologetically, “Ahh… I’m sorry… I guess I ate too many chocolates yesterday…”

Please log in to read the full chapter