Chapter 3

I've switched bodies with... LEE HOWON?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Still Hoya’s POV

The next day

I found myself dozing off in every lesson. I wasn’t very good at academics. I mean, I studied hard and scored fine, but I really disliked studying, which is why I chose to drop out of school to pursue dancing and singing as a career. Much to the dismay of my parents of course, but they’ve come to terms with it already.

The only reason I’d took so long to decide whether to become a trainee at Woolim was because of a certain someone. I didn’t want to lose her. I didn’t want to give up my dream either. She was very understanding and encouraged me to go for it, but I could see it in her eyes. She didn’t want us to part either.

“Jiyun! Why’re you so quiet today?” One of the girls in a group beside me asked.

Yes, I tried my very best to avoid everyone. But the thing is, they wouldn’t leave me alone.

“I’m just tired…” I said and rubbed my eyes sleepily, then placing my head back down on the table.

“Hey hey guys! Did you hear?! Infinite has a new song recently!! Paradise, it’s so nice!!”

At the mention of our group name, I shot up and looked at them.

“Yeah yeah I know right?! Hoya is soooooo charming!!”

“Ahhhh I totally wish I could see him one day!”

“His singing in Paradise was just awesome! And he looked so cool in the MV!!”

A smile unknowingly formed on my face as I saw them spazzing over me.

“Jiyun-ah, why’re you smiling like that?”

“I like Hoya too.” I said shamelessly. Well no one would know it’s me anyway.

“Oh? When since? I thought you said you really hated him…”

“I did?!” What?! She did?! I thought she was my crazy fangirl. So I was wrong after all? She’s my anti-fan instead?!

“Hahs. I knew you’d fall for Hoya’s charms one day. It’s totally weird why you love Infinite so much but yet hate Hoya.”

“Ahh…okay…” My face became downcast and I turned away. I’m not going to say anything anymore. I realized that I really don’t know anything about this girl.

Throughout the lessons for the rest of the day, I couldn’t help wondering why she hated me. I told myself not to think too much about it, but it just kept bothering me.

Jiyun’s POV

I sat on Hoya’s bed and scratched all over myself. Gosh, I felt really itchy all over. I haven’t bathed the whole of yesterday. It took me a whole lot of courage to go to the toilet, but I had no choice since his bladder was bursting.

My eyes flitted down to a piece of paper folded up beside the laptop by his bedside. It listed down all the schedules that Hoya had that week. Oh yes that is important. I must take a clear look at it.

2 Oct 2011, Saturday: Fansigning event at Ahpujeong

Oh isn’t that tomorrow? Ahpujeong isn’t very far away from my house either. Yes! I can take the opportunity to go back home and find him.

8 Oct 2011, Friday: Paradise performance at Music Bank

Oh my gosh! There’s a performance next week?! I don’t even know how to dance to their new song! Oh no this is horrible. I should get him to teach me… No wait, before that, I’ll just learn from fancams first. I remember seeing fancams of the dance somewhere…

I searched for the fancams on Youtube and looked closely at the dance, pausing every other second to memorise the movements. Luckily I’d more or less memorized the song already.

Just then, Dongwoo came into the room.

“No one’s using the bathroom now, Hoya. Do you want to bathe?”

“NO!”

“Why? You haven’t bathed the whole of yesterday either.”

“Err…because…” I tried to find an excuse while scratching my back. Arghhs forget it! I can’t stand it anymore! I’ll just go and bathe. With my eyes closed of course.

“Okay I’ll go and bathe...” I said and looked through the closet. Then I picked out some clothes, grabbed a towel, and headed for the bathroom.

I really closed my eyes the whole time I was bathing.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Sunggyu lying on the floor watching television. I smiled a little. I liked how casual he looked. Just as I was going to the room, he called out, “Hoya.”

My heart rate increased even though I knew he wasn’t really calling me, but Hoya. I turned around and tried to keep a

Please log in to read the full chapter