Everyone

Cygnus

A week has passed since we first arrived. The days went fast since we were always busy with a new task. Jongdae rarely left Audra's side, the two of them were constantly causing trouble. Nothing serious, just things that would make the rest of us laugh at their stupidity. They didn't care much, they just continued to enjoy themselves. 

 

Jongdae slept next to Audra every day after the first night he laid next to her. I continued to sleep next to Tao, and later on in the week Baekhyun would join us in our spot permanently. 

 

Over the course of the days spent working, we got to know each and every member in the pack. It wasn't hard to get along with them, in fact, I think I could consider them all friends now. 

 

Baekhyun and I hung out a lot during our time off, sometimes we would go to a near by lake and just talk for hours. Other times more members would join and we would all play together. Baekhyun and Jongdae were exceptionally good at bark ball, a game kind of like kick ball. I was average, better than our groups beta though. 

 

Audra's team always lost, even though they had more strength than our team. They had Audra, Chanyeol, Yixing, Tao, and Sehun. Sehun was the only one who didn't really take the game seriously, but it didn't really affect their team. In a game of speed, we held the trophy. 

 

Our team consisted of Junmyeon, Baekhyun, Minseok, Jongdae, and I.  None of us were very built strength wise, except for Minseok, who was exceptionally strong for being such a lean wolf. Our team was a junk drawer of all the random fast wolves in the pack. Junmyeon was the equivalent to Sehun but on our team, except he really did try..though it didn't help much....

 

When it came to tug-of-war, Audra's team were grand champions. Sometimes our team would ask Jogin and Kyungsoo to join us, and even then, with two more members than Audra's team, we would still lose. 

 

Audra and Chanyeol became closer and unlike her relationship with Jongdae, they rarely bumped heads. Chanyeol and her worked as a Team, almost as a complete whole. They're chemistry was phenomenal. Both of them were pretty bulky, funny, rebellious, and all around loud. Although Audra was fairly large for a she-wolf, Chanyeol will towered over her. He was the second tallest in our pack, no one beating Yifan's height. 

 

As a human, Chanyeol was still a giant. However, in human form the boy looked much more relaxed and approachable than he did as a wolf. A smile was constantly spread across his face and his teeth were always bright on display. 

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae were much like him, except a lot shorter and a good amount mouthier. They didn't mean any harm in their words, it was simply their way of humor. 

 

Jongdaes hair was always a ruffled mess, his brown locks tousled in every direction. He had a Cheshire Cat mouth, and a grin that never left his face. He was a sassy fellow, never missing the chance to use a sarcastic remark. His presence always managed to lighten the mood. 

 

Lastly was Baekhyun. His eyes were much more gentle than the other two. His smile was comforting, but no less sassy than the rest. He had a habit of mimicking others, in a playful pestering way. His light hair lay softly in wisps across his forehead. 

 

They acted more like beagles than wolves. 

 

Audra and I stayed with the three of them most of the time. They felt closest like home, like the people we grew up with. We were loud, and only stopped shouting when we were hunched over catching our breathe and clutching our stomaches from our fits of laughter. 

 

Everyone in the pack was used to loud noise constantly ringing through the pack house. Even Yifan, who was usually quiet and only really spoke to Tao and Junmyeon, would join in on the fun sometimes. He wasn't as intimidating as he first came off as, but everyone respected him the same whether he was serious or joking. His aura never left, it just became less noticeable when we were all enjoying ourselves. 

 

He never pulled my sister or I away from pack activities, and he rarely spoke to us other than a calm "hello" in the morning. 

 

He was a good guy. 

 

The only person we haven't seen in human form is Jongin. I guess we're just never around him when he transforms. The boy is always busy, filled with tasks through out the day. 

 

We still haven't changed forms, and we're still not planning to. Although the fear has left us, it's never a bad thing to play it safe. No one minds either, they don't bring it up. I don't think they even notice.

 

We have two weeks left, and each day brings us new experiences and memories.