04.

mini cultural (et)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

yoongi likes to think he’s above the petty behaviors of ‘i told you so’ but when jimin falls sick two days later he doesn’t stop the smug smirk that spreads across his face. (he may also have gone to his room and laughed for a good two minutes but he swears that doesn’t make him a bad person, it’s jimin’s fault after all.)

 

however yoongi isn’t as foul and insensitive as his friends (and strangers) like to think of him. in fact yoongi is much nicer than he lets on. he just doesn’t want s like hoseok to find out about how much he cares or else he knows he won’t hear the end of it.

 

so when jimin does fall sick, two days later than yoongi predicted, yoongi does in fact go out of his way to help the younger boy out (after his mini gloat session that is).

 

but the thing is yoongi doesn’t know jack about taking care of others, especially not individuals who are very sick and very needy. yoongi’s own go to remedy for when he falls ill is to wrap himself into a burrito and sleep it away (and have jin appear a day later and actually take care of him).

 

so the first thing yoongi does when he sees that jimin can’t survive (like burrito yoongi) is to call up jin. he instantly regrets it when jin starts cooing at him and yoongi wishes he could curse out the older boy but he keeps quiet because jin’s his only hope. (no one in their right mind would allow namjoon or hoseok anywhere near a sick person. and taehyung is a danger to everyone.)

 

after finally getting jin to move on from yoongi’s love life, or the lack of it, yoongi listens intently to jin’s instructions.

 

first off, get jimin into bed with fluffy pillows and lots of blankets. sadly it takes yoongi a good 20 minutes to complete that task due to yoongi being as strong as a soggy string bean and jimin being as much help as pregnant lady about to give birth. by the time yoongi gets jimin to bed he feels like he gave birth himself.

 

second, get some food i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter