01.

mini cultural (et)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

yoongi’s pretty sure he’s dreaming. he’s not exactly sure what kind of dream it is (he is wearing pants so it can’t be a nightmare) but he is pretty darn sure (well he is hoping mostly at this point) that this is in fact a dream or he’s finally cracked like jin warned him.

 

yoongi slowly lifts his head up to stare at the figure in front of him and once again almost chokes on his spit at the scene in front of him. there, no more than 8 feet in front of him is the back, , of some dude that yoongi can bet his grandmother’s life on is not hoseok. (yoongi tries not to think too much about how tight and nice the guys muscles are or how nice the swell of his well endowed is, he really does).

 

after a couple seconds (more like 10 good minutes) of blatantly staring at the view (read ) yoongi coughs to get the intruders attention.

 

yoongi’s ready to tell the dude off (and to put on a freakin shirt, it's not hot enough for this anyways) but all words leave his mind the second the dude turns around.

 

yoongi is not ready (he’ll never be ready) for the front of what he already assumed to be a very attractive being. chocolate abs glared mockingly at him and tight muscles left his legs feeling like he just got off the fastest roller coaster of his life, and he really needed to sit down because good god yoongi is not ready for this.

 

by the time yoongi finally looks up at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter