03.

mini cultural (et)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

after the whole shower incident yoongi tries his best to avoid park jimin. it's not like he hates the boy, he can actually tolerate the boy which is quite a feat for someone like yoongi who dislikes just about everyone. but yoongi decides it's best if he stays clear of jimin after seeing him half , twice, in a span of a week.

 

but jimin if anything is persistent as hell and spends every minute they're together trying to talk to yoongi or do things together.

 

usually this would have pissed yoongi off but he's realized quite early on that he has a soft spot for jimin and his brighter than sunshine smiles. (too bad for yoongi that jimin realized as well.)

 

but then again who can say no to someone like jimin who makes breakfast and dinner every day without a complaint. who wakes up early on the mondays and thursdays to wake yoongi up for his morning lecture even though his own don't start till noon. who cleans up around the place and always has a smile ready.

 

see yoongi can be called many things like a grouch, cold, insensitive and just an overall jerk (to those who deserve it of course) but even he would not be caught dead hurting someone like jimin. it would be like kicking a puppy, and that's just not something you do. (also yoongi's pretty sure jimin s rainbows like hoseok but that's information for another time.)

 

so when yoongi walks onto campus on a chilly autumn day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter