02.

mini cultural (et)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

it’s been a week and yoongi hasn't killed boy aka park jimin yet. which in itself amazes hoseok when he finally comes over a week later (yoongi may have banned him from coming any where near him after he found out about the betrayal but when does hoseok ever listen) to assess the damage. hoseok’s more than surprised when he finds nothing broken and jimin still in one piece and sane.

 

he voices such to yoongi and ends up being smacked, but he expected that. he however does not expect the way yoongi’s eyes trail behind jimin, quite specifically at his behind.

 

hoseok smirks at the new found information and ends up being smacked again. he's glad he changed rooms.

 

along with hoseok leaves all of yoongi’s energy and he practically drags himself to the bathroom. he can’t wait to crash into his bed and sleep like the dead (and cuddle with his kumamon plushies, yes plural, but that's no ones business).

 

in his half asleep daze yoongi fails to notice one very big detail, that the bathroom is already occupied, by a very wet and very park jimin.

 

an awkward cough finally snaps yoongi awake and he almost screams when his vision clears and he realizes that he just walked in on jimin taking a shower. that jimin is standing barely two feet in front of him and only has a towel around his waist. that jimins abs look even better wet. that jimin looks in hot after a shower. that jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter