Chapter 4

You are not my bias !

4. Did you see my bag

 

          The next day, Taehyung had the weird idea to wake us up early in order to begin our journey. We had rent a cosy appartment which would be big enough for the six of us to cohabitate for the holiday. Thankfully, we found one which wasn’t too expensive for the poor students we were, plus it was actually pretty nice. Once we were all more or less ready to go, the girls wanting to be absolutely on point in the big city, hoping to make heads roll, and thus, taking way more time than us, Taehyung took out a piece of paper, black from all his scribblings. There, he explained his plan like we were on some kind of secret mission, nodding all along, satisfied with himself. I simply smiled, knowing that plans usually aren’t followed from the begining to the end, even more with our group if Hwasa’s best duck face was any proof of her disapproval, showing that she would break Taehyung’s perfect dream.

          With that, we went sightseeing around the capital city, trying to visit as much buildings as possible and taking a freaking bunch of dumb pictures. We also went to many different restaurants and to clubs, Hwasa’s initial idea it seemed. We almost died from laughter when Wheein was acting like a star in front of JYP’s building, waving and posing as if there were thousands medias around, but came the security guard, warning us after witnessing her weird behavior. Sungjae then suggested that we try to attend a show and almighty Taehyung, as he called himself, offendedly asked if we didn’t know him. We later heard that he contacted Jeonghan, a long time friend who left to fulfill his dream and was now a trainee under Pledis, beforehand. He honnestly told us it hadn’t been easy on such a short notice but managed to make us go in. It was an amazing experience and, even if I tought I’d lost an ear at some point, I would gladly be part of those music shows everyday without a second thought. The passion and work the idols were showing and the support of their fans were just so amazing, seeing the performances live and on TV were two complete different experiences.

          This day, we also met with Big Kidz again, making me wondering how come they had so much free time. We were rumbling about what we had done since the last time we had seen each other, even if it was only a few days, it felt as if we had so many things to tell, livingly acting what had happened or laughing in between our own stories, making them hardly understandable for them. I stood up, still giggling over Hyuk epxlanation of yet another misadventure he had at one of the club, and went to pick up some more drinks from the kitchen. When I turned around, I litteraly bumped into someone’s torso and a pair of hands immediately straightening me.

 

“Sorry”, Jungkook laughed, not being sorry at all

“Oh, uh, it’s okay”, I stuttered, “You needed something ?”

“Hm, actually, yes”, he cleared his throat before staring straight into my soul with his too big eyes, did he do surgery ?, “Would you happen to be free before going back to Busan ?”, he finally said, touching his face out of habit

“I might be…”, I teasingly trailed off, “Should I check my busy schedule ?”

“I liked that”, he lovingly whispered and my façade fell, madly blushing but not averting my eyes, not in the mood to back off when I was a manly man

“Okay then”, I answered on the same tone if not a little bit lower than him, closing the distance to brush an imaginary dust off his chest

“Woah ! Oops, sorry !”, loudly cut Namjoon, turning around while my eyes were burning holes at his retreating back, “, I think I cut them in the middle of something”, we could hear him say at the others

 

          Different emotions were passing through my mind. Anger over Namjoon’s appearance, embarassement and apprehension because the others wouldn’t hesitate to make fun of us the second we would step back in the room, deception as I was certain my time was coming, conflicted because I actually wasn’t so sure about what would have happened, followed by fear of having misunterpreted everything… All those thoughts disappeared when I felt Jungkook’s lips on mine and his hand my cheek. It didn’t last long, hell, it was way too short and I even had the bloody time to it up, closing my eyes when he was already parting away.

 

“You’re too cute for my own good…”

 

          Again, I must have looked like an idiot. Not saying anything back but being submerged as my mind was yet again going wild.

 

“Jeon Jungkook ! I swear if you touch my small baby I’ll make sure you won’t be able to use your anymore !”, howled Taehyung from the other room

“Let’s go back yeah ?”, he gently ruffled my hair after some seconds, “I’d like to stay functional for a long time”

 

          I chuckled at that, and led the way to the others, settling next to Taehyung and invading his personal space into his welcoming arms. As I thought, the others didn’t wait to begin joking around, making it sound like we were heavily making out a second ago to which I blurted out a “we didn’t even reach that stage”, disappointment too obvious even for my ears, and hide my face in the crook of Tae’s neck, wishing to die fast. you wish, they only used this to attack again, mainly targeting Jungkook and his unability to satisfy the poor baby, aka me. Surprisingly, he just laughed along, accepting every critics and jokes like the Messiah, even finding time to nod at me when we were looking at each other, but when he had enough, his eyes turned cold and Hoseok quickly changed the subject. I blinked my eyes, trying to comprehend what just happened but automatically laughed when Taehyung began to, making me move at the same time, even if I had no clue what they were saying at that time.

          We left the group when the neighboors came for the second time to complain on how loud we were. We didn’t have many days left before going back home but promised to meet one last time before parting way for an unknown amount of time and it actually hurt more than intended.

 

          The following night, we all parted way, Taehyung and I forming a duo and sightseeing around the city, just enjoying the views before us. It was nice to be just the two of us, I missed him even though we were seeing each other every single day. We were heading home when he took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers.

 

“So…”, he trailed off, making me laugh

“So you might have been right, he’s a nice dude”, I answered knowingly and he let out a satisfied sigh

“That’s cool”, he smiled, “Anything else to share ?”

“We only kissed last time”, I arched a brow and he turned his face in my direction, showing the same expression

“Well, that’s a good first step… If you want my opinion that is”, he laughed at me

“And we have a date before the end of the trip”, I shaked my head as to brush off my thoughts

“We as in the two of you ?”, I nodded, “Pretty nice, maybe you should go for more than just a peck then”, I did not answer to that

 

          Unexpectedly we could meet with Jeonghan once again. Even more surprising, we met at a club and he introduced us some of his future members, a part being underage and so, not allowed inside. As if this night hadn’t been full of surprise, a part of Big Kidz appeared already pretty wasted, Namjoon running straight at me and cooing like I was a baby, pinching my cheeks and laughing everytime I was making a movement, even stating “Must do it while he’s not here”. Much to my disappointment, and Taehyung’s who wanted to make fun of the poor guy, Jungkook effectively wasn’t there, apparently having self schedule this day and having previously declined the offer to join them. Still, I received a text in the middle of the night, making me smile and stare at my phone for some minutes “I would have come if I knew… :(“, only to see it being snatched away by Yoongi who vigorously pianoted on the little device before throwing it back.

 

“You’re missing something Kook”

“A dude knows how to move”

“And I’m obviously not the only one noticing it…”

“Jin ?”

“Listen, it’s not even funny bro”

“What’s happening in there ?”

“Man, , you know I want to try it out with him...”

“Oh !!! Don’t give him back the phone !! Delete the freaking text !”

“You’re dead meat.”

 

 

 Let me be straight, the titles barely have links with the content lmao. Also, it’s a tiny bit shorter but I thought it was cool to end it on that. Unrelated but, I fell in love with the social media AUs type and would recommend it guys. More seriously dudes, can we talk about how much we have been spoiled by Jikook recently !? My heart can’t take it... Chu