Chapter 3

You are not my bias !

3. I want to approach you but you’re seriously too beautiful

 

          It only took a few days before Taehyung bestfriend-ed Seokjin, Jin’s full name. It was along the same length of time during which he kept on pestering me about Jungkook. I swear I could wrote a book about the guy even though we barely talked. Jeon Jungkook, named JK by Seokjin, 20 years old, is the youngest of Bad Kidz and originally from Busan. Up until there, it was fine. He participated in a show to enter one of the big three but changed his mind because of Namjoon, now leader. He’s the main vocal and, let me quote this, “he sings so beautifully, Snow White can go and die” was apparently a way to say birds began to chirp at him and all the about fantasy world. Again, there you can find those info on internet without any trouble if you have an interest for the group or the guy. It became embarassing when he started flooding me with unecessary detail such as how athletic he was, insert wink, had a good stamina, wink wink, and knew how to use his hips, wink wink wink. You got me. If I were to meet him again, I wouldn’t be able to purify my mind thanks to my future ex-bestfriend whom I’d ditch without hesitation because he was being weirder than ever, and that was something.

          What wasn’t helping was fanfictions. What’s the link ? Everything is linked. At some point, Hwasa heard about my new occupation and she sent me hundreds of links, my messenger blue of “must read” stories. When I saw the amount of stories she shared, I grew lazy and just brushed it off. Mistake my lord. She almost killed me the next day because I had no clue what she was talking about when it was the “jewelry of the century”. Trust me, I’ve seen things… From cute and fluffy fanfictions to some light drama, without forgeting cliché stories or character death one. When she decided I had had enough , she started sending ier fictions and finally she went in full mode. God, I even cried blood once. Hwasa reading those surprised me at first but when I thought about it again, I found myself dumb to have had this belief. That’s when Wheein came out of her hide-out. Man did I get a heart attack at that moment. After this experience, I learned that I was in the innocent side of the group, what a shock.

          This week-end, here I was yet again reading what seemed like the billion’s recommandation of the y duo. I started to have no shame, whatever details may appear on the screen, I was so ready, chips next to me and poker face on. I got disturbed by light knocks on my front door. Lazily, I set aside the computer and open the door to Hwasa who didn’t wait for a welcome to enter as if it was her own room.

“What were you doing ?”, she said, throwing herself on the couch
“Reading”, I simply answered while getting some drinks
“Interesting ?”, she switched on the TV
“Readable”, I came back and sat next to her, “Were you that bored to come all the way here ?”
“Kinda ?”, she took a sip from her cup when someone knocked on the door yet again, she happily went to open it
“Hello Chim ! Guess wh-- Hwasa ?”
“Taehyung, what brings you here ?”, she asked obviously deceived
“I didn’t know you were living at Jimin’s, foxy”
“You know nothing Tae”, she smirked
“Jimin !”, Taehyung suddenly screamed and ran to me, “Are you cheating on Jungkook before you even become a thing !?”, he stared at me in shock, “Even more with Hwasa, she’s practically our bro!”
“I still had a last time I checked, can you respect me ?”
“Can you act like a girl ?”
“Can you tell me what brings you here ?”, I jumped in before my room became a crime scene
“Let’s go to Seoul next holiday !”, he declared
“What for ?”, I raised my eyebrows, “I was planning on going at my parents’”
“Your parents had you for 22 years already, they’ll be perfectly fine without you for this break”
“Sounds fun”, Hwasa agreed on my behalf, “I’m in”, or not
“It’s settled then !”, they shook hands
“Excuse me ?”

          This is how I found myself on the KTX, surrounded by my dumb crew, to Seoul around a week later. I wondered during the whole journey how did they even plan a trip in this short amount of time… To be honest, nervousness was growing inside of me, torturing my poor guts and making my stomach growl at every passing second from the moment Taehyung sent me a simple “prepare your luggage I’m coming” to the next meeting with the rookie group. When we reached Seoul’s land, I forgot for a few moment why we came here and stars invaded my eyes, shining at the street light until I heard screaming and saw a flying figure passing in front of my wide eyes, afraid it would bump into me.

“You’re here”, shrieked Jin tightly hugging an obviously happy Taehyung. Even if he used the excuse of meeting with the boys and my love life to travel, it wasn’t the first time he wanted to plan a trip to Seoul with our little group
“I’m more surprised that you actually came to pick us up”, laughed Hyuk slightly
“I told you I would !”, countered a shocked Jin
“We never know with celebrities…”, he trailed of, teasing the older
“We’re not that famous”, blushed an obviously happy Hoseok at the title
“True”, I admited restraining a laugh for some second before I saw his surprised face. He then quickly made his way in front of me and grabbed my chin
“You can actually talk cutie !”, I blushed at the name and it was also the moment my eyes decided to fall into Jungkook’s one, making me blush even more before we both averted our eyes
“He never stops !”, Taehyung complained, pushing Hoseok’s hand off of me, “And don’t touch him, thanks”
“Wow, sorry dude”, he put his hands up in defense, “didn’t intend to walk on your land”, he added to what Taehyung tilted his head before shrugging off and possessively putting his arm around my shoulders

          The tense atmosphere soon vanished and they began to joke around again. I played with my fingers, staring at the ground and wondering when we would finally move. I could sense the obvious stare of Jungkook, which was even more embarassing as every tales Taehyung would tell at night were coming back violently. I was ed, feeling so little under his gaze that I tried to avoid the best I could. When I had enough, I went to him and could feel his uneasiness right away. I gulped and just stood awkwardly next to him, staying silent for some minutes, trying to organize my thoughts.

“Hey…”, he shyly said faster than me and I couldn’t answer, fidgetting at my place dumbly, “Did you have a nice trip ?”, he continued with a sweet tone. Frustrated, I turned to him and eagerly nodded my head to which he smiled softly. “I thought you talked a lot, do you dislike me that much ?”, my eyes widden hearing him, “I admit I didn’t make a pretty good first impression”, he laughed rubbing his nape
“No !”, I blurted out surprising him, “No…”, I repeated more composed
“Oh...Good”, he chuckled
“I--Hm...Sorry… I think I’m a bit too nervous”
“Is it your first time here ?”, he asked taken aback which made me blush again at all the dirty thoughts that kept on flashing in my mind
“…”, I whispered glaring at Taehyung’s back who was laughing like a maniac. Jungkook’s laugh made me focused my attention back at him, “Uh ?”
“Let’s join the others”, he simply said leading the way with big steps, I ran after him once the information had sunk in and we tried to jump in whatever was happening at the moment. I ignored Taehyung smirk the best I could, socializing with the other members of Big Kidz.

          Weird or not, I think we stayed two whole hours in front of the station, doing nothing special but bounding and even buying street food to stay a bit longer together. Honestly, I had the time of my life just talking freely with the band, they were open minded and pretty funny too, Seokjin cracking dumb jokes every two seconds and Yoongi cutting every attempt with his poker face while Hoseok kept on clapping his hand happily. At some point, Hyuk took the needed decision to call it a night and we all exchanged our phone numbers before parting way, promising to meet again during the week. I tried really hard to lock eyes with Jungkook before leaving as it didn’t seem to naturally happen, this betraying sensation creeping up again and the words of my Korean teacher saying “every author is influenced by real fact or situation” making me pout as they were definetely false. A harsh nudge on my ribs made me frown at Taehyung but he cut me off indicating to look at my side where Jungkook was glancing and I discretly waved at him with a satisfied smile before cat walking to join the others.

  ❁ Fortunately, this chapy has been easier to write. Seeing some Jikook inspires me fufufu ~ Also, I think the story will be quite short, I don’t really want to add a dramatic situation to make it longer… Still, I’ll think about it. Don’t forget that I take everything in consideration, so don’t heistate ! Chu