Chapter 4 Doubt Person

Cute Charming Spy Vs Prince Of Fighter

" You're again? " Sooyoung look at Jessica.

" HIk hik What should I do ?? I kill people" Jessica cry loudly.

" Heh heh calm down you cry like this the people around this will confuse I make you cry " Sooyoung said.

" I will die I'll go to prison " Jessica still crying.
" I SAID STOP CRYING " Sooyoung shouted it make Jessica stop immediately and look at Sooyoung .

Sooyoung kneel down and take out her hand help Jessica get up then she touch those girl's neck to find she die or not.

" She not die yet she only faint "

" R-Really?? "

" Yes but she'll die soon if you still sit on her " Sooyoung said and drag Jessica to get up then she call to her friend to take those girl to hospital.

" Two time " Sooyoung look at Jessica.

"what??" Jessica said with wonder face.

" Two time that you save my life"

" Me?? " Jessica point to herself. ( The first time it call accident she don't know the black car want to crush Sooyoung Second time it Jessica bad luck She not purpose to take her life to save Sooyoung Jessica swear if those time she not trip with the staircase and fell down maybe right now Sooyoung will die not that those strange girl )

" Who're you anyway??"Sooyoung staring Jessica.

" Why you ask me like that??" Jessica ask back. ( Maybe Sooyoung not yet know I'm a spy and her she the first person that have doubt with the disappear of ten girls ) JEssica thought.

" Why you help me?? And what is you hide behind your back? " Sooyoung point to Jessica's back.

" It-It nothing " Jessica stutter.

" Raise your hand "

" Err..." ( How can she threaten me who's she?? If she know I hide  camera that I took her picture with those girl she will kill me by her death glare )

" You.... you want to kill me like those girl too??" Sooyoung staring Jessica

" NOoo... in my hand is.. is tissue..yes tissue I took it to wipe my running nose hehe " Jessica try to smile Sooyoung look at Jessica wiith disgusting face.

" You tissue is has red colour Little girl??" THe sound come from behind Jessica's back then the camera that Jessica hide was snatch by that person Jessica's heart fell to ground immediately.

" You's arrive Hyoyeon.... Why you so late??" Sooyoung raise her eye brow and look at the girl that rank in Silver who just arrive in few minute.

* WOOO I think this school is full of student who had bad attitude also full of student who has beautiful and handsome too * Jessica thought.

" Sorry....... I'm little busy " The girl name's Hyoyeon said and title her head to two Copper who follow her to take the girl that faint to hospital then she turn her attention to Jessica .

" How about you Little girl..... Anything want to tell about this thing it is your tissue??"  Hyoyeon said and wink it make Jessica feel like those wink show her devil is standing in front of her.

" Camera??" Sooyoung took camera from Hyoyeon and look at the photo in the camera.

" My picture??" Sooyoung raise her eye and looking her picture with the strange girl with her moment ago Hyoyeon also looking the picture in camera too.

" You...." Sooyoung look at Jessica.

" You the person that like to take other people's picture??"

" WHAT?? O.o" Jessica surprise.

" Hashahah so the true is you love Sooyoung till follow to take picture of her?? " Hyoyeon laughing but Jessica still wondering .

" You love me??" Sooyoung ask Jessica ( Look what she said it like the person who very crazy with themselves phew.... they think everybody always love them for me no way but for escape this question I should accept it for finish this ) Jessica thought.

" Yes.... I love you long time ago" Jessica said.

" So you need to forget it because I have a person who I love already" Sooyoung said coldly and gave Jessica's camera back then she walk down stair follow by Hyoyeon.

* This is what you pay for I save you two time it's not mean I like her but I'm very hate her cold attitude it make me want to shouted to her ear * Jessica thought and leave there too.

.....................................

After Jessica finish her study she leave her school and have meeting with her boss near her house to discuss about the mission she got today.

" What have you got for today?? " Jessica's boss asked and take a cup of coffee to drink.

" I got alot but some information I guess you have already " Jessica took out her note and give to her boss

" Ohh and today I take some picture too" Jessica took out camera and open the photo of Sooyoung but NO PHOTO  Jessica so surprise because in the camera no picture of Sooyoung maybe Sooyoung delete it already .

" You so smart take picture but no photo again " Jessica's boss raise his eyebrow.

" I write name of some people who seem have doubt in those school too " Jessica said and point to her note.

" Why it only has Black group?? " JEssica's boss asked ( Because I hate this group )

" Red group have too it's Sunny she the second person that I doubt after Sooyoung " Jessica said ( Don't kill me Sunny if you not act too close to Taengoo I'm not mention your name too ) Jessica thought.

" You doubt Prince of Black Gang more than other people?? "

" Yes today I saw she threaten one student till those student faint " ( cut from the scene when I fell from the staircase ^.^ ) * Jessica POV*

" It look so serious??" Jessica's boss wide eye open.

" It true Prince of Black Gang is very dangerous and scary too She also threaten to stop study in those school too. But  the true is this word it come out from Yuri's mouth but what can I do?? because I very hate Sooyoung very much.

" But Sir don't worry I remember the first rule you always told me is.. Can't make yourself too popular till have people recognize you so tomorrow I'll change myself by wear glasses and cut new hair hashaha " Jessica said proudly.

" Hmmm??"

" Don't do face to admire for my smart plan like this it make me shy " Jessica smile widely. (A/N: Tsk Tsk dumb blonde * shake head * =o= )  

" -_-"  " <= Face of Jessica's boss.

......................................

After finish meeting with her boss Jessica return to her home she walk lazily and sleepy then she saw Yuri walk like idiot person in front of the house and then when  Yuri turn her face and saw Jessica she start to blame her immediately.

" You a  crazy girl!!! Where you just come back?? You want to die why you not pick up my phone?? (^&%^$%#%$&*&)................. " Yuri shouted.

" Err......."

" And why you come so late?? You eaten already?? What you ride to come home?? Aish it make me so angry now you know " Yuri shouted and grad Jessica's shoulder and shaking her Jessica feel she very dizzy now.

 " YAHHHH  My ear very hurt now you know Kim stupid why you need to shouted to me? " Jessica yell back.

" Why you need to make me angry you don't know I'm so worried about you till crazy now "

" You Liar "  

" I told you already you're our weak point for me and Taeyeon.. you want our sibling die by you??" Yuri staring Jessica.

" Taengoo?? " Jessica raise her eyebrow look at Yuri then BMW car of Taeyeon just arrive and stop in front of the house then Taeyeon get out and run to Jessica.

" Jessica?? " Taeyeon want to talk more but then she grab Jessica and hug her.

" You alright?? No one hurt you?? " Taeyeon asked.

" Err.. I'm ok Taengoo" Jessica said.

" I think Black Gang know already that you're queen of Taeyeon..." YUri mumble then drag Jessica from hug of Taeyeon.

" Queen?? " Jessica asked wonder.

" It's weak point stupid girl "

" Why you need to shouted again Kkab crazy?? " Jessica yell back.

" Next time when you go somewhere you need to tell first you know Taeyeon drive to find you nearly three hour... " Yuri said.

" Really Taengoo??" Jessica look at Taeyeon but Taeyeon didn't say anything just pat Jessica's head cutely.

" I'm sorry for making everyone worry me like this " Jessica said and bow .

" It's ok just you come back safe it more better " Taeyeon said and smile to Jessica then drag Jessica to their house I mean Kim's house ^^ . It's my Taengoo who look nice and warm different from Taengoo on the afternoon who look so cold ^.^ * Jessica POV *

                     TO BE CONTINUE

                            I'm back :D sorry for late update I have some problem also maybe I can't update anymore my story maybe  HIATUS :'( because of my     exam I'm sorry but maybe I'll try update every story before I HIATUS it .. So how this chapter ^^ Soosica Vs Taesic hashahha * evil laugh* I'm bad Author?? Don't kill me I'm Jk ^o^ bye bye again thx for read ^^ Annyeong