Chapter 1 SoShi Fighting International School Part 1

Cute Charming Spy Vs Prince Of Fighter

One woman who wear white dress with long hair just fly in front of Jessica's look like a devil. No.. no it a Ghost of one woman and that ghost make the surprise for member of group Love Ghost very scary like in horror movie.

Actually the mission that Jessica and her member need to come the tomb in midnight like this because they need to take the picture of one ghost that everyone called very scare to sell in their school ceremony next week. But who brave to take the photo of that woman who fly few moment ago.. all member of Love Ghost turn to Jessica's face union.

" J-Je-Jessica you go to take picture of that girl " One of Jessica's friend poke her with scary face not only Jessica's friend also all member are scary too.

" Stupid if that ghost take out her head and stuck her long tonge in front of me what should I do?? " Jessica look at her friend. She remember last time she got kick by ghost when she go alone in one ghost's house.

" Take the picture of that " Tiffany answered with cold voice and do face only-this-you-can't-think-stupid girl.

" W-why me I also afraid too." Jessica look back.

" But you a leader Jessi "

* Ohhh.. not again all of you alway take this story to threathen me the leader of this crazy" Love Ghost group" you think I'm happy do it.. the leader that choose by Kai Bai Bo and win all of you. Usually I play it lose everytime but those day maybe is my lucky day play it and win very proud of it * Jessica thought.

" Go Jessi pls do it for our group that nearly disband by don't have money of sponsor pleassssss " Hara shake Jessica's hand and all of her member do sadness face like want to get their life back.

" NOOO... I DON'T DO IT AGAIN THIS TIME IF NO ONE GO WITH ME I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU I DON'T WANT DIE AGIAN " Jessica shouted with angry but when she turn left and right all of her member is disappear already.

" H-Hara T-Tif-Tiffany where are you don't leave me I'm so scare now " Jessica looking around to find her friend but her eye saw one light come from the house near the lake Jessica's leg immediately run to that place but she forget think if the light is from the ghost.... Jessica's leg suddenly stop she take out a camera and take the breath.

" For money and for " Love Ghost group I need to do Hwaiting " Jessica said to herself and walk softly to that place with her heart beat so fast.

Jessica stay near the tree that near those house and take out camera zoom the picture in front of her.

" Those thing that order is coming now??" One man said and looking around very careful and behind him have other two men and other side have the same people too. So that mean the light that come out not from the ghost but from the those men.

" Money?? " Those man said.

" Here... "

Bep.......

Jessica confuse sit on the tree that make sound to those men heard it. Those men look at Jessica

" Catch her... " He shouted.

   Jessica immediately get out from her hide place and stuck her tongue out to those men and turn around to run so fast but.. Jessica don't see the tree in front of her and got the trip with it and fell down to the ground. She heard footstep come near her suddenly sound of angel help her.

"STOP!! We're police put all your weapon down now " The polish all around this place and the thief Jessica record the video of it but then she feel one hand tap on her shoulder.

" We catch other one person Sir..... "

.............................................

One month Later

Jessica come out from the bus and stans in front of one book store and look at the school in front of her name

" SOSHI FIGHTING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL "

DOn't waste time to think about it just look at the name know this school full of gangster that everyday alway have fight.

*  Why I need to study at this school ?? *  Jessica thought and review those night she got caught.

Flashback

Jessica sit in front of one policeman and yawning she has been staying in this place 3 hour now.

" Can I ask you saw a world map on my face or what else?? " Jessica asked the policeman that staring at her.

" Just admit that you are also the thief of those man it gone "

" I answer 3600 time I'm NOT.... heard it?? I'm cute like superstar why I need to do a thief?? I just lost way with my friend who come here to record the horror movie.. " Jessica said.

" Where is evidence?? "

" A video in camera "

" It none I give to other open it but it nothing only have sound on it "

* So it mean I forgot record oh god damn it " Jessica slam her head on the table she wanna die now.

" I need to call your parents come here now " The policeman said.

" NOooo.. I beg you don't call I don't want they know it I just move to my aunt house two month I don't want them get confuse on me " Jessica said.

 Jessica's parents company got confiscate so her parents take Jessica stay with their bestfriend house and her parents go to work for start a new life. She don't want her parents's bestfriend get worry about her.

" Just told me to do anything I'll do it but please don't tell my aunt about it " Jessica beg.

" Are you sure you'll do anything?? " The policeman smile with evil eye.

" Yes but not take me to steal money kill people sell body..... "

" Are you crazy I'm a police not  Mafia " The policeman shouted.

* But your face look like it *  Jessica thought.

" My job give to you is very easy and happy too but you need to be risker with it "

" What?? " Jessica wonder.

" You like to take a video right?? My job give you very easy just deceitful to find out 10 girls in fighting school and take all evidence that can catch the murder it done " The policeman said.

" WHAT!! It mean you mention me is a Spy?? " Jessica look so surprise.

" Yes... If you accept it I keep the secret of your fault and give back your freedom after you finish this job "

" I get it " Jessica accept immediately.

End Flashback

That why Jessica need to study in this fighting school.

" JESSICA " One soft voice that call  Jessica the other side of road Jessica turn around and looking the person that called her she saw one girl smile to her and wave too.

" Seohyun?? " Jessica wonder when saw Seohyun her childhood friend stay in there also wear the same uniform like her too.

 From the information that policeman give to Jessica ( 95% of student in fighting school come from the rich family also have power in country too their purpose for study in this school is to become the best fighter in the future ).

* So the shy person like Seohyun want to become the best fighter too?? * Jessica thought. Jessica look at Seohyun with scary feeling but Seohyun still called her with sweet smile Jessica don't know she can trust those smile or not if she walk to her then Seohyun take out the baseball bat and hit her head then drag her to somewhere and kill her......... seriously. Just thinking make Jessica very afraid.

" Yah Jessica you forget me?? Why are you still stand there?? I'm Seohyun your childhood friend you forget me?? " Seohyun said in innocent.

* I should walk to her or not?? See alot of student look at her like she is a crazy person now " suddenly she remember the rule that her boss told her

( Rule 1 of Spy : Don't make yourself become famous like superstar " But now all student still looking at her. Jessica take her hair cover her face and run quickly to Seohyun but then she bump to someone and till her and that someone fell to the ground also have the sound of break's car behind them too.

" Ohh I'm sorry " Jessica stand up and bow to that person but then the person in front of her catch her hand. Jessica look at those person and saw person that she bump to very handsome and tall his/ her black eye look very y she smile little repeat again very little if you not notice.

" Who are you?? "

" I'm new student Jessica " Jessica's answer make the person in front of her raise her eyebrow .

" The slave... "

"WHAT?? " Jessica want to break the neck of person in front of her when heard the word from lucky she short if not she will break her neck.

" But thank for help me " The person speak with cold tone and walk away from Jessica then Seohyun run and stop in front of Jessica's face.

" Are you alright Jessie?? Sooyoung unnie didn't hurt you?? "

" Sooyoung Unnie?? " Jessica wonder.

" yes Sooyoung Unnie the one that you bump too she the leader of black group you don't know her?? " Seohyun asked.

" How schold I know I just come here.. "

" OH that right... but you very amazing Jessi that go to help Sooyoung Unnie from crush by the car " Seohyun said with happy face.

" Huh!!! " God I'm not stupid to take my life for help the person that she doesn't know before NEVER... Jessica thought, Jessica don't have anything to say only smile to Seohyun who seem very proud of her now..

                       TO BE CONTINUE

        Sorry Reader this chapter look so boring ^^ I 'll do better next chapter. Jessica and Sooyoung with first time?? What will happen next stay tune ^^ Annyeong ^^