Chapter 2 Soshi International Fighting School Part 2

Cute Charming Spy Vs Prince Of Fighter

Author POV

Jessica's boss take Jessica to study in gradeh 12 room D. Jessica walk in the school with Seohyun she just notice in this school all student wear different uniform. Some student wear gray colour uniform like Jessica some wear black colour like giant Sooyoung and other wear red uniform also have some piece of colour on their left hand's clothes. On the way Seohyun told Jessica in this school divide control to two group are Black Gang and Red Gang. For Black Gang their member wear black uniform and Red Gang wear red uniform.

       Beside this Black Gang and Red Gang have other rank that divide to Gold, Silver and Copper who choose from the person have ability save their score in the fight that celebrate every two month. Rank Gold or Prince in one group  only have one person the girl Jessica met on the morning name's Sooyoung is a Prince of Black Gang and Taeyeon ( Jessica not yet meet ) but Seohyun told she very beautiful is Prince of Red Gang. This two person have gold piece symbol on their left hand's clothes for show their standing in Prince of group and have special  achieve for keep the key in school room also the key only have two set . ( Finally the prince is a security??  -_- ).

       Rank Silver or Guardian in one group have five member their symbol is the silver piece on their clothes they have special achieve like Gold too but they need to fight with other people that want to fight with them also protect their Prince rank too. For only student have score up to 10000 point that can become silver rank. Rank Copper or solder don't have limit it depend on their ability in fight save score too. The student in this rank have symbol red piece colour on their clothes and divide in three level that can see on their piece with one line to three line. For student waer gray uniform like Jessica and Seohyun are normal student or slave?? and it mean... they are the low rank  if want to have high rank they need to go to fight that celebrate in every two month if have score from 1000 point or more they can become copper after this can decide which group they want to stay between Black and Red.   

    After listen information Seohyun try to told for 3 hour ( kidding ) Jessica write it to her note that her boss gave her and the person that relate the disappear of ten girls maybe one of member in this to group.

" By the way... why you change school in middle of term like this Jessi?? or you have problem in your old school I heard your group already disband" Seohyun asked. ( why you rewind this story again it make me hurt alot  ) Jessica thought.

" I have some problem in there and about you Seohyun why the shyly girl like you study in this school? Eh don't tell me you want to become the best fighter too.... like your dream in childhood"

" NOoo.. I follow one person." Seohyun said softly it make Jessica try to listen but don't hear anything ( still dumb blonde ). Few moment later after Jessica done take information from Seohyun and her classmate the door class open and show one tall girl with y face but with her cold attitude walk to her seat. Those girl look at Jessica only 1 second and turn around to her seat.

"Yuri?? " Jessica said softly with surprise face.

OH forget to tell Yuri and her sibling Taengoo are daughter of Jessica parents's bestfriend also she live with too. Yuri wear red uniform  different from Jessica who wear gray colour She forgot to notice that Yuri and Taengoo are member of Red Gang. Yuri look at Jessica then write something and give Jessica under the skirt opp sorry under the table.

( Don't talk to me if don't want have trouble ) it's the word in Yuri's paper. Jessica look at Yuri but Yuri take out her headphone and step back on her chair close eye.

" Jessi you know Yuri-shi too?? " Seohyun look at Jessica.

" Wae?? " Jessica wonder the action of Seohyun with her scary face then seohyun whisper to her.

" Yuri is a Guardian of Red Gang she has bad attitude like to fight cruel sometime want to kill other people no reason... and if you don't want has problem you need to stay away from Red "

" Huh?? Yuri is Guardian?? " Jessica turn to look at Yuri and saw silver piece on her left hand's clothes like Seohyun told. Jessica don't want to believe the girl that sit beside her is the fighter in rank silver too impossible.

Flash back Yuri at their home.

" Sica-baby I saw you hug other person in front of the house " Yuri said.

" Are you stupid I sit here nearly one hour "

"But I saw "

" Maybe you dreaming " Jessica said back.

" OH that right if this true I will kill him/her and then cut cut her body that brave to hug my wife " Yuri said with angry bird opp.. sorry with angry face.

" stupid " Jessica said and continue read her book but Yuri grab Jessica's hand and drag her to stand up.

" Yahh what are you doing Yuri I'm hurt " Jessica shouted.

" You have to responsibility  your mistake. " Yuri smile.

" What?? "

" You have to sleep and hug me one night " Yuri show her evil smile.

" Ahhh what are you saying Kkab Yul leave me alone now or I go to tell your parents " Jessica said.

" Like I care ... because after we graduate we need to married with each other. "

" Are you crazy who say I have to married with you?? Jessica said ( For me the person that I want to married with is your sibling Taengoo damn Yul)

" You still don't know anything the true that your parent take you stay in my house because they want two of us close with each other and after married it easy you know?? " Yuri said.

" I don't know I don't hear "

" come here little girl... give me a hug tonight I will give you punish about cheat me in my dream " ( ByunYul) 

* Someone help me I don't like this kkab I love Taengoo only *  Jessica thought.

End Flashback

  Just rewind those day make Jessica not yet finish scare of those moment lucky Taengoo come to help if not she will die by this ByunYul. It look strange when the girl that can't split between idiot and crazy is a knight rank Silver... but if notice when Yuri do cold attitude like this very cool and y. Jessica look at Yuri who still close her eye beside her she feel her heart beat so fast by Yuri attitude or She like the person with quite and cold like her Taengoo?? Maybe not her heart beat so fast because Yuri look very y in uniform of Red Guardian.

                               TO BE CONTINUE

      HELLO Reader Yulsic moment ^^ don't kill me i'm not yet finish it xD... hope enjoy it I'll update next chapter if I'm done do it this day Enjoy~!! ^^