Chapter 3 Meet Prince of Red Gang and Black Gang

Cute Charming Spy Vs Prince Of Fighter

Bell Ring

After finish study on the morning Seohyun drag Jessica to carteen also this carteen devide to two group too Black and Red Gang for student don't have group only find other place to eat ( so poor ).

"Seohyun I should try to go for fight maybe I can become copper and bring you to eat lunch in carteen " Jessica said.

" Noo Jessie " Seohyun immediately shouted.

" Why you act like this I'm not saying I go to die " Jessica sigh.

" But it more go to die Jessie I heard every compete some fighter have blood some are die in fight too."

" What?? it so seriously...." Jessica yell then she take out her note and write down.

" and did they have anyone die yet?? "  Jessica asked.

" For me I never heard it or maybe it has but they keep it in secret " Seohyun said and try to think then continue tell

"Group Black and Red Gang it come from the rich family and have authority in this country it not strange that they can use money for keep it in secret"

" So it mean they can kill people by themselve and don't have mistake? " Jessica look atSeohyun.

" Maybe yes " Seohyun said and continue to eat her lunch.

" But I wonder something... Jessie you and Yuri really don't know each other?? " Seohyun asked.

" ??? " Jessica look at Seohyun with wonder face. " what?"

"Because usually Yuri act so quiet and cold till Black gang bored but when you come her attitude change she always look at you every 5 minute "

" I never know her " Jessica shake her head and turn her face away.

" It's good because Yuri is a dangerous girl also she has sibling with Taeyeon who's Prince of Red Gang "

" WHAT??" Jessica choking her food.

" Why you look so surprise?? " Seohyun asked.

" Tae-Taeyeon is a Prince of Red Gang?? "

" Yes.. have a problem?? " Seohyun look at Jessica who seem so depress now.

* No it can't happen the girl that look so polite and have good attitude like Taengoo is prince of Red Gang maybe Seohyun confuse or maybe I can't listen clearly * Jessica thought and stand up slowly she feel like her soul go away from her she can feel somebody shake her hand Jessica look at Seohyun and take out her hand from Seohyun who hold her.

" I want stay alone " Jessica said softly and walk away from Seohyun.

....................................

Jessica walk around the school and thinking of something then she bump to someone and herself fell to the ground Jessica raise her head and look at the person in front of her with her icy glare when she saw the person in front of her the person that she bump and Jessica their eye wide open.

" Taengoo.. Opp* Jessica quickly close with surprise face and look at Taeyeon's uniform it has Gold piece on Taeyeon's left hand it mean that Taeyeon is Prince of Red Gang like Seohyun told. Taeyeon look at Jessica with surprise face too but then she immediately change her face become cold again.

" it seem  look like too cold Tae.. " Sunny said and take out her hand to help Jessica up.

" You act like don't know each other before.. " Sunny said again and smile. ( It true Taeyeon and Sunny is couple it not strange that both of them in same school and walk together). Jessica stop looking at Taeyeon and grab Sunny's hand Jessica don't like Sunny because Sunny look really close with Taeyeon more than her Jessica just notice beside TaeSun there have 3 other people who stand behind them and wear red uniform with silver piece. Sunny also Red Gang member and in rank Silver too unbelieveable that the girl who alway smile and dorky is fighter too.

" Are you ok Jessica this girl look very sloopy work" Sunny smile and point to Taeyeon.

" I'm alright but Teangoo..." Jessica said but Taeyeon cut her word

" Let's go Sunny I don't want stay here longer " Taeyeon said in cold voice and walk away Sunny turn to smile to Jessica and follow Taeyeon too.

*  Aish why it hurt me alot just saw Taengoo cold side make me want to die.. Why Taengoo and Yuri act like don't know me in this school or it make them embarrass when have have poor girl stay with them * Jessica want to cry to think what happen with her and both Kim's sibling.

Jessica slab her face softly to erase Taeyeon cold face from her mind and continue walking to her class but then someone close and drag her to emergency door.

"It me..Your husband " Yuri whisper near Jessica's ear then take out her hand from Jessica's mouth.

" Kkab Yul " Jessica staring Yuri.

" What are you doing?? I afriad till want go to restroom " Jessica shouted.

" SHh..shh talk softly you want make other people know we have relationship with each other " Yuri said.

"Yahh stupid girl who's has relationship with you " Jessica yell again.

" I told to speak softly or you want me to close your mouth by my mouth??" Yuri said and take her face near Jessica's face.

" Alright alright I never yell agian but can you leave me now??" Jessica said and stand away from Yuri.

" Listen like this look more cute"Yuri smile.

" Hey little girl who allow you study in this school on the morning you said change school I thought you change to girl's school like my order" Yuri asked.

" Why I need to listen to your word " Jessica asked back.

" Because you my wife" Yuri wink.

" And beside it this place very dangerous for person like you can't walk like have freedom in your old school if you do like childish in front of Black Gang you'll kill by them" Yuri said.

" Huh?? Black Gang look so scary like this" Jessica asked with scary face.

" You think I'm look like joking?? " Yuri sigh.

" But you and Taengoo in this place too also you Guardian of Red Gang right? if take me to your group it not difficult to look after right?? " Jessica smile.

" It's a problem" Yuri sigh again and continue speaking

" Because for me and Taengoo have alots of enemy also like Black gang  who alway has fight when see each other and other enemy that hide around.. I don't know what you think but I want you to leave this school Sica- " Yuri said.

" Leave this schoo?? I can't do it Yuri because I come here I have special reason and I can't tell anyone"

" Me too??" Yuri point herself.

" Emm"

" Also Taeyeon??"

" Yes" Yuri look at Jessica then She rup Jessica's hair

" Maybe I can't stop you but when stay in this school don't speak with me just do like don't know me Taeyeon and Sunny because I don't want my enemy know that you're our weak point " Yuri smile and walk away.

.....................................

 Jessica walk to her class and sit down she think what happen few moment and smile alone.

" What're you thinking now Jessie??" Seohyun poke Jessica.

" Err..Just think something " Jessica smile.

" OH really?? oh I go down buy some snack want to go with me??" Seohyun asked.

" I go I'm hungry too." After that Jessica and Seohyun leave class and go down.

This school only study in the morning after lunch break is do exercise and play sports everyday for improve body to strong and fight with alien ( kidding) but today sport's teacher have permission so that why Jessica have 2 hour free for eating and relax.

" Oww!!" Suddenly Seohyun shouted and rub her head.

" What's wrong Seohyun??"

" I don't know feel like someone throw something and hit my head" Seohyun looking around still rub her head.

" AHh this one" Seohyun pick up the candy cover with pink paper and looking at it then her eye wide open

" Yoongie..Opp" Seohyun close .

" What you say??" Jessica asked.

" N-nothing Jessie wait me down I go to do something after finish I'm hurry go ok bye" Seohyun said and run quickly to up stair. Jessica look at Seohyun and walk down when she arrive at second floor she heard someone talking with word ( kill) and ( die) .

( I hope don't see your face in this school again) The sound of one girl with short hair wear black uniform and when Jessica saw Gold piece on those girl  uniform it help Jessica know that the girl is Sooyoung or Prince of Black Gang.

* sound like threathen like this need to record * Jessica thought and take out camera from her pocket to record picture of Sooyoung and other girl in rank copper.

( But Sooyoung unnie)

( Don't make me talk again you know my endure is have limit ) Sooyoung said and turn back to walk down but those girl take out a knife from her pocket with shake hand and walk to Sooyoung she look like want to kill Sooyoung immediately. Jessica follow those strange girl behind but she trip with the corner of staircase make her lost her body control and roll down fell from the staircase with raise her camera up prter efer to die better than broke the camera because don't have money the new one.

" Oww!!" Finally Jessica fell down and press the girl who want to kill Sooyoungand make here hit her head with the ground and faint. The blood is flow from the girl that faint. ( I'm kill one person ) Jessica very surprise.

" You again?? " Sooyoung said and look at Jessica who still sit on the girl that faint and look at the knife that drop near her Sooyoung look so surprise.

                          TO BE CONTINUE

           LONG CHAPTER OR NOT?? ^^