+ one

The Fanfic Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day had already came.

The day that Taehyung finally met his bias, Jungkook from BTS, at a fansign.

He quickly went and picked out his clothes, black vans, ripped blue jeans, and a maroon t-shirt.

Taehyung has been a fan of this boy group ever since they debuted. He loved all the members, but the one that caught his eye was the maknae, Jeon Jungkook.

2 years younger than him, to Taehyung, he thought he was beautiful. Like a landscape you would never forget.

The boy had big, dark brown eyes, a cute button nose, pale white skin like porcelain.

But most of all, he loved his bunny like smile.

He’s been such a huge fanboy, that he writes fanfiction of him, and has a huge following on wattpad for the younger boy.

His readers shipped them, creating the name “taekook”. And ever since his username has been taekooklust.

He’s created some great stories, with over 200k on one. Let’s just say, his fanfics were quite… unique.

Since his family were visiting Seoul, and the BTS fansign was on the exact same day, he decided to go.

He looks around the room, knowing that he’s the only fanboy there.

Yikes.

The members kept looking at the brunette, since it was weird that guys never usually came to the fansign.

“Annyeonghasyeo, Bangtan Sonyeondan.” They bowed sync.

The fansign had started,Taehyung brought his album for each of the members to sign.

He was quite embarrassed, to say. Being a fanboy to a boy group is big to the fandom.

They got to the fansign, Taehyung waiting in line so he can meet his one and only, Jeon Jungkook.

He saw each of the boys, how they were so touchy with the girls, doing aeygo for them, ect. He wondered if they were going to treat him the same way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter