ten +

The Fanfic Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"2 more days till I get there!" Taehyung's friend dabbed into the camera making him chuckle at the girl who was excited not to only visit BTS, but also Taehyung, since they've known each other for so long.

"It's going to be so lit!" Taehyung threw a piece of popcorn into his mouth.

"You're going to the concert though, right?" His friend asked, while looking seriously at Taehyung.

"Come on! Don't tell me you're not going!" She basically yelled into the camera, noticing that the fanboy kept quiet.

"Listen.. I just don't want to go." His quiet voice said.

Even if Jungkook didn't notice him, everyone would know Taehyung as that fan who got chased at the fansign. Dealing with drama wasn't easy, so therefore they fanboy didn't want to cause any chaos in the fandom, nor BTS, nor Jungkook.

"Are you actually leaving me alone at the concert?" She said.

"I'll be around. Don't worry."

"This isn't a thing to not worry about. Think about it, a foreign fan, in a crowd filled with fans that BTS probably understands.. it just isn't right!" She argued back.

"If you're foreign, you know they treat you nicely there." He said back, thinking that what he said would calm her worries.

"Foreign fan my !" She scoffed. "Don't forget to pick me up at the airport. Feel sorry for your foreign friend going to a BTS concert alone, probably without the chance of marrying Yoongi." She ended the call.

Taehyung knew he was going to be in deep when she came.

(a/n; lmao i love that i'm so dramatic in this book gtgtg)

"Jungkook." A voice sounded throughout the barren living room as he came in after 3 hours.

"Who is it?" He asked, kinda startled by the voices that were making him triggered.

A pat went on his back.

"For s sake, it's me. No need to get scared, sheesh." Seokjin scoffed annoyed.

"Why were you out for like 3 hours?" As a motherly figure, Seokjin would always want to know where Jungkook went.

"Just to think, huh?" He smirked.

"Jin hyung,"

"Hyung-nim." The elder corrected him.

"Hyung nim, I don't wanna talk about it." He pushed him out of the way, but after pushing him, each Namjoon and Hoseok blocked his room.

"What the is this?!" Jungkook exclaimed, thinking that his hyungs were going a bit too much far.

"Shut up, you fetus." Yoongi put a pacifier on him.

(a/n; lmao idek anymore just go with it k)

Jungkook slipped the pacifier out of his mouth, looking at his questioning hyungs.

"Listen Jungkook," Namjoon cleared his voice. "Haven't you been noticing that you've been a bit rude to all of us lately?"

"Especially me." Jimin peeped.

"Why are yo acting like this?" Hoseok asked, looking at him with curiosity.

"It's nothing! Let me just go into my room!" Jungkook pushed them once again.

"You're not going into your room until you tell us!" Yoongi yelled at him.

And again, he pushed them and finally got into his room.

Jungkook sat on his bed, looking at the plain white walls. Was he acting this way because.. perhaps he couldn't meet Taehyung?

He never noticed that he was acting ill-mannered with s, and never knew it can cause so much drama.

The raven boy laid on his bed, hugging a pillow against his chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter