THREE

Innocent

When I'm looking for Hyoyeon, someone blocked my way and I looked up, Oh no~ It's trouble maker. What now??

== === ==== ==== ===

No One POV

When Tiffany blocked Taeyeon way, she have a smirked on her pretty face.

Why cutie like you, alone here on the hallway? Where's your friends? Did they left you?” Tiffany asked while walked towards Taeyeon with her teasing smirked. Taeyeon had feared on her face as she backed away from the troublemaker until he back facing the wall, that means she's already trapped.

Before Taeyeon run away, Tiffany bring her two hand and put it beside Taeyeon's head. “You want to run away from me? Not that easy cutie.” Tiffany said and winked. “B-but, c-can you l-let me g-go? I w-want to visited my c-cousin.” Taeyeon said stuttered.

Who's your cousin? And why I let you go? Your my cutie and I can't let go just like that. You know.” Tiffany said innocently. Taeyeon gulped and looked at Tiffany, straight to her eyes. They looked each other as Tiffany leaned her face to Taeyeon. Their face only 3 inch, if someone pushed Tiffany, they had a first kissed but not with Tiffany. She's playgirl after all.

YAH!” someone yelled acrossed the hallway. Tiffany groaned and looked over.

Meanwhile on Yuri's side..

She's worried for her bestfriend. She went to Hyoyeon but Taeyeon not there. They have search everywhere and even asked the other student but no one even see Taeyeon. Suddenly one student telled Yuri that she have seen Taeyeon on the hallway with Tiffany which means the toublemaker, quickly Yuri and Hyoyeon run to the them. They can see Taeyeon trapped into wall with Tiffany in front of her as their face only a centimeter. Yuri yelled acrossed the hallway while running to them.

YAH!” Yuri yelled.

WHAT THE HELL YURI-SHII!!” Tiffany yelled back and you can see her face really annoyed.

Let my cousin go! Don't you ever hurt her!” Hyoyeon said angrily. Tiffany smirked and teased them as her face going near Taeyeon's face.

YAH! ARE YOU DEAF?!” Hyoyeon asked angrily. Suddenly out of nowhere, Yuri pushed Tiffany away from Taeyeon as them quickly running away to Yuri's car.

! Wait for me Yuri-shii, I'll take revenge on you for disturbed me to kissed that cutie and You, cutie .. will be mine forever. Wait for me.” Tiffany said evilly in her mind as her frowned turned into smirked.

Taeyeon's POV

Taenggo, are you hurt? I'm so sorry.. I left you alone.” Yuri apologise. Hyoyeon looked angry to Yuri as her hand want to punch Yuri but I quickly hugged her hand.

Hey unnie, I'm okay. That's not Yuri fault at all but it's mine. I left her suddenly and went to Dance Studio to visited you. I'm sorry that you guys will be trouble because of me.” I said sadly. They went to hugged me together.

Hey Taenggo, It's okay. I'm promise to your sister that I will protect you from whatever that hurt you and let us have trouble than you.. alright? So, how about I'll treat you an ice cream?” Yuri asked. I smiled widely and walked to Yuri's car as Hyo unnie back into her car. “Unnie, you come?” I asked before going inside Yuri's car. Hyo unnie shooked her head and wave me. I wave back and going inside Yuri's car on the passenger.

As we arrived at an Ice cream shop, I quickly go out from Yuri's car and walked to an ice cream parlor. The cashier give her attention to me. “What flavor do you want kid?” She asked and smiled. “Give me vanilla and chocolate. Thanks unnie.” I said cutely. She giggled and nodded. While waiting, Yuri suddenly come to me as she took a seat beside me.

Already order?” Yuri asked. I nodded.

Are you really really okay? I'm so worried about you, you know? Fortunately there's one student telling me that you're with Tiffany or else, I don't know what will happen to you if i'm late.” Yuri said sadly. I hugged her side and lean my head on her shoulder.

Yul, It's okay. I'm not hurt. She just messing me. Well, if i'm hurt.. I will let you know. So, don't worry okay?” I said and kissed her cheeks. She chuckled and bring her hand to my shoulder.

Suddenly the cashier earlier, give my ice cream. I thank her and eat my ice cream.

Woah, you order two? Where's mine?” Yuri joked. “Order by yourself. And don't forget to pay. I'm at your car. Bye.” I said and walked towards Yuri's car.

As soon we arrived at SunSica unnie's home, I bid goodbye to Yuri and quickly go inside the house. 'Oh, Sunny and Sica unnie have not home yet? Mmm, I'll sleep first maybe they going home late.

'Goodnight unnies..' I said to no one and quickly going up inot my room. I lay my body to the bed and sighed.

Hopefully the troublemaker didn't disturbed me or Yuri and Hyoyeon unnie tomorrow.” I said to no one and going to my bathroom to showering.

After that I pick my pyjamas at closet and dress it. I lay my body again and fall asleep.

=================================

 how's my story?

Is it okay? interesting or bad? and I'm sorry also for the late update.. I'm forget my password but lucky me, i can remember again.. haha lolz