TWO

Innocent

(Continued from previously) :D

==========================

Before I looked for them, I headed at my locker to pick up my things for math lessons. When I was busy picking my stuff, in the locker's place was silent, I wondered whhat happaned because earlier it was so noisy. I turned around want to know what happen and looks like a trouble maker gang is very popular here. Many people are very afraid of her. She has a cold aura. I heared some of rumors, she's playgirl. But I'm not so uninteresting, I immediately picked up my stuff as soon as possible. I'm afraid the trouble maker looks at me and chases after it.

Their fate doesn't seem to me if not huh. I touched my chest, It's beating fast. After I picked up my stuff, I closed the locker and immediately entered my class. While traveling to class, suddenly someone hugged my neck from behind, I was shocked and bite her hand. She shouted as she held her hand from my bite earlier. I turned around to check who is it and it's Yuri. "Yah Taeng, It's hurt!" She said while pouting. "I'm sorry Yul and It's your fault .. You surprise me and I thought the trouble maker just now!" I glared her. "W-what? Trouble maker? Are you hurt? Did she hurt you?" Yuri said worried while turn me around for check my part of body, she scared that trouble maker hurt me.

"Yah Yul stop it. My head! And no, she did not hurt me." I said while touch my head. "Opps ~ I'm sorry Taeng You know right? If you hurt, Jessica or Sunny will scold me for did not protect their sister or I'll say their daughter!" Yul said while teasing her. "Yah Yul, they are not my parents! They are my sister!" I pouted. "Arasseo !, let's go .. were gonna be late!" Yuri said while dragged me with her and linked her arms with me. Me and Yuri being best friend since we are kids. She always stay by my side and didn't even left me alone. She always be there when I cry, when I needed the most. I can't live without her. I really love her as my sister.

"Yul, where's Hyoyeon?" I asked.
"She's at dance studio, you know.. she really love dancing.. and break times, I'll go there.. You wanna come?" Yul asked.
"suree~ I wanna see my beloved cousin there. I miss her~" I grinned dorkily.
"HAHAH.. you miss her.. and you didn't miss me!" Yuri pouted. "Aigoo, i miss you yul-ah~ You know, your my best best friend ever." I said while hugging her. "araseo!" she said while brushed my hair. I laughed. When we infront of classroom, Yuri opened the door and sighed that the Teacher didn't here.

"Yuri-yah~ I miss you~ where are you?" Yoona, her girlfriend said while hugging Yuri and pouting. I smiled and go to my seat at the back of Yuri's seat. Yuri and Yoona seat together. Me and Hyoyeon seat together too but now Hyoyeon didn't come so, I just sit alone. My view facing the window next to me. "I miss you too Yoona-yah.. and I'm sorry, I can't fetch you earlier because I'm late." She said while kissed yoona cheeks. Yoona blushed. After that, Mr. Jung comes.

After 1 hour the lesson ending. Soon, the bell rang and we bit goodbye at Mr. Jung. I picked up my things and put it in my bag. When I busy packup my things, I heared weird noises and looked up. I saw Yoona at Yuri's lap and kisses. Yoona's hand at Yuri's neck and Yuri hand at Yoona waist. I cleared my throat. They looked at me and Yuri glared at me. I looked away and say "I'll go first, bye~" I said and walked away. My heart beating fast, what they doing? Is it called kisses? But arghh! Later, I asked Sunny unnie so now, I'm better go to Hyoyeon at dance studio. Yuri said she want to meet Hyoyeon but urghh~ When I'm looking for Hyoyeon, someone blocked my way and I looked up, Oh no~ It's trouble maker. What now??

==== ================= =====

Sorry! xoxo