ONE

Innocent

Taeyeon's POV

Morning comes. Ah~ School I’m coming!! I wake up from my bed and go to bathroom for showering. I started ed my pajamas along with my bra and , then I started dig in. Burr~ Cold water. After I finished my business, I brush my teeth. I go out from bathroom with my towel covering my body and my some towel in my hair. Before I pulled my towel down, someone barged into my room. “YAH!” I shouted while touch my chest. “Upss~ I'm sorry sis. I thought you still sleeping so I barked in!” Sunny, my unnie said. “Ah unnie! I thought someone else. So, unnie.. you know that I wake up already so can unnie please go out! I want to change!” I said shyly. “Sorry baby~ You so cute, you know? Okay.. change fast.. Sica unnie already cook some breakfast so don't be late.” Unnie said while pinched my cheeks. “I'm always cute. Okay unnie!” I said. After Sunny unnie came out, I started changing my clothes faster. Before I got out of my room, I checked my appearance first. I tie my hair into ponytails. Wearing contact lens and converse shoes. Actually, I don't really like wearing contact lenses but sunny unnie forcing me to wear them. I have no choice but follow the command.

I headed downstairs and stopped for hearing strange sounds from the kitchen. I heard a sunny unnie screaming, I thought unnie was injured or what but when I see what happened, I'm shocked because I saw Unnie eating each other face and sica unnie hands at my unnie dress. They shocked when they see me here. I saw their face are red. Why they cheeks so red? Are they sick? "YAH Taeyeon! What are you doing here? Go eat breakfast NOW!" Sunny unnie shouted. I sniffed and turned my body from them and walked away. "YAH honey!" Sica unnie glared at her and mouthed YOU'RE DEAD!. Jessie unnie walked at me and hugged my neck from behind and whispered comfort word.

"Hey baby, Unnie is sorry okay! Unnie didn't mean to yell at you!" Sunny unnie sadly said and pouted. "It's okay unnie! and I'm sorry but unnie can i ask you something?" I asked them. They stared at me a minute and tell me to go on. "Unnie, what are you two doing at kitchen earlier?" I asked them innocently. They shocked and clear their throated. "Taeyeon, you're late!" Jessica unnie changed the subject. Sunny unnie sighed loudly. My eyes widened and quickly eat my breakfast before rushed at door. "YAH unnie, why you didn't tell me earlier? Now I'm late!' I said to them while pouting. "I'm sorry my baby! but hey, do you want me to take you there?" Jessica unnie said. "Oh yess, take her there honey!" Sunny unnie said.

I know that sunny unnie and Jessica unnie really over protective with me but hey I'm not a kid anymore but when I protested, sunny unnie would scold me and brace me home for a month. When sunny unnie saw that I want to say something, she glared me. "Okay! So unnie, let's go! I already late!" I said. I say goodbye at sunny unnie but don't forget to kiss her cheeks and hugged her, follow by sica unnie. "Bye Unnie/Honey" I and Jessica unnie said unison.

I am headed to the Sica unnie car and enter the passenger seat. Soon, Jessica unnie came in the driver seat. I kept telling Sica unnie to drive faster because I was too late.

On the way to school, the car was very quiet. I turned towards the window next to me. Sica unnie suddenly asked to cut the silent and awkward. Although sunny unnie and sica unnie have been married for 2 years, but I'm still awkward with sica unnie.

"Taeyeon, when you're class ended?" Sica unnie asked but her eyes still at the road. "mmm, I don't know unnie but when I ended my class, I text you okay." I smiled at her. "Okay, text me already when you're class ended okay?" she said. "Unnie, you don't have to worry, Yul and hyo are there to take care of me." I smiled widely. "Okay but please text unnie okay? to make sure you're alright! I don't want your unnie mad at you okay? You don't want to be scold with her right?" She said. I nodded.

Truthfully, I really love sica unnie. She's so kind, sweet. Lucky sunny unnie. But hey, I love her as my sister okay? Not that kind of love-love. I'm straight! Tell you the truth, It's really shocked to me when sunny unnie introduced sica unnie as her girlfriend. I remembered that day, I didn't talk with sunny unnie almost 2 month. I saw sica unnie truely love sunny unnie, and sunny unnie happiness is important to me so yeah, I approved them. Even though, it first awkward to me and after that, I'm accustomed to their condition.

Until I'm in my front gate school, I say goodbye to Sica unnie but before that, sica unnie hugged me and said take care and kiss my forehead. I just smiled and go out from her car and waved her. When her car disappeared, I enter the building and went to find Yuri and Hyoyeon.

==== =========== ==== 

wait a minute. xoxo. Now here is #2:37AM.. So bye~~

but how is it?