INTRODUCTION

Innocent

KIM/LEE TAEYEON

- 18 Years old

- Cute, Beautiful, Innocent, Nerd (Love studying. Not that nerd)

- She look like a kid. Love Ice Cream. Love 3 peas. (Dookong)

- SM High School

- Yuri's Best Friend. Sunny's younger sister

- Hyoyeon's Cousin

 

TIFFANY HWANG

- 18 Years old

- Little boyish, handsome, pretty

- Trouble maker, Play girl, Bad-, Flirting but when she meet Taeyeon, she try to change her attitude. Even though, her friends always push her away from Taeyeon.

- Obsess with Cute things and Pink

-SM High School

- Sooyoung's Best Friend

- Yoona's Cousin

 

KWON YURI

- 18 years old

- Tall, Beautiful/handsome, y, hot, y, prankster

- Always protect Taeyeon [Over protective] because she really love Taeyeon as her sister. Hate people hurt the one she love. Hate Tiffany the most, but when she see Tiffany really change for her best friend, she try to approved their relationship/frienship.

- SM High School

- Yoona's Girlfriend

- Taeyeon's Best Friend.

 

IM YOONA

- 17 years old

- Tall, cute, beautiful, y, hot, y, prankster

- SM High School

- Yuri's Girlfriend. Really love her so much.

- Always prank her friends. Tiffany's cousin

 

OTHERS CHARACTERS:

KIM HYOYEON – 19 y/o, SunYeon's cousin. Always protect Taeyeon because she really love Taeyeon as her sister. Hate Tiffany the most, but when she see Tiffany really change for her best friend, she try to approved their relationship/frienship. Same school with Taeyeon.

SUNNY KIM/LEE – 24 y/o, Taeyeon's big sister. Always protect her. Really love her sister to much. Married with Jessica Jung/Lee. Manager at Sun-Jung’s cafe (Her Cafe). Hyoyeon's Cousin.

JESSICA JUNG/LEE – 24 y/o. Taeyeon's Sister-In-Law. Always protect Taeyeon because she really love Taeyeon as her sister. Love sunny her wife so much. Married with Sunny Lee/ Sunny Jung. Works at Blanc & Eclare.

CHOI SOOYOUNG – 18 y/o. Tiffany's Best Friend. Shikshin. Really love her food to much. Same school with Tiffany.

 

=====

is it okay?? hehe. xoxo