Chapter 3

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their class, Momo waited for her friends in her seat while they fixed all their things. After a while, Sana and the others told her that they should started touring her to the school. Since Jihyo was the student body president, she apologized to Momo and told her that she has things to do. Momo smiled and told her that it’s okay.  They went to the different building and Momo was patiently listening to her friends. They were having fun and talking to themselves when they saw the group of guys surrounding a small guy.

By the look of it, it’s like they’re going to bully the guy. Momo who’s not really a fan of bullying got her blood boiling so she gave Dahyun her things and told her that when worst comes to worst they should call Amber.

Jeongyeon was trying to stop her but it’s no use. So she went behind Momo for backup. But since Dahyun was afraid that something might happened to Momo and Jeongyeon, she immediately called Amber and informed her that Momo’s about to have a fight with some varsities.

Amber ran as fast as she can to her cousin as soon as she got the call. She’s afraid that Momo’s going to have to hurt someone so bad.

Momo: Hey!

Momo shouted the guys. They all looked at her before pushing the poor boy in the ground. Momo was looking at them with piercing eyes. Then one guy walked to her with a smirk on his face.

Guy 1: What do you want young miss?

Momo smiled at him mockingly before turning to her serious face again.

Momo: Let go of him.

Momo calmly said. The guys laughed at what she said.

Guy 2: Why? What’s your relationship with this nerd?

Momo: He’s a friend.

Guy 3: Really? Then you don’t mind if I do this?

Then the guy kicked the little dude in the stomach making Momo’s blood boil in anger even more.

Momo: Aish! You asked for this.

Momo said with an annoyed tone in her voice before kicking the guy near her. Then the ruckus started, Momo kicked the other guy in the gut before punching the other one in the face. Jeongyeon came to her back up when she saw that one of them is going to kick her from the back. She grabbed the guy in his jacket before punching him in the face.

Sana and Dahyun were so worried about their friends. Momo got a punch in the face and a kick in the stomach. Jeongyeon got a kick in the back but she pulled him down and gave him a big blow. The fight was getting intense when Amber came running to their aid together with her friends and Momo’s brother Minho.

Amber and Minho pulled the guys away from Momo and Jeongyeon while the others help. Momo was about to kick the other guy again but Minho pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter